Chapter 67: Housewarming Congratulations

Bai panicked briefly, and soon smelled Wu Nuo.

In a new house!

Wu Nuo worked alone for a long time. After the slaves finished their meal in the evening, many people volunteered to help, and finally cleaned up the new house. In the old house, all the things that should be moved were brought in. A bed, a stove is complete.

However, as long as you can live in a new house, the floor can also be used as a tatami to sleep on. If you don't have a stove, use the bricks left in the yard first, and build one to make it work. Isn't it the same for the ones built with stones before?

Moving to a new house is a big deal, why not celebrate it?

Even if the bricks are flat, even if the bricks are not glued tightly with clay, the stove is much more stable than a stove made of uneven stones.

The iron pot transfers heat far faster than the stone pot, but it is not as warm as the stone pot. Wu Nuo first boiled a whole pot of thick porridge in the stone pot and put it aside.

I couldn't bear to eat the little living things at home, so I used the coarse salt left at home to exchange half a fan of pig meat and some pig offal with the tribe that I just hunted today.

The fat and fat of pigs are cut off to make oil.

The bones are removed, the big bones are stewed in soup, the whole ribs are made into barbecue ribs with the system brand secret roasting sauce, the pork belly is cut into pieces, and the white sweet potatoes and red peppers that were dug out this morning are cooked in a large pot of spicy braised Meat.

Wash the large intestine of the pig, and after passing the water, add dried chili and pepper powder and stir-fry.

Pork liver and pork loin are mixed with a wild vegetable that tastes like green bamboo shoots, and they are stir-fried with dried chilies and pepper powder. In fact, if there are pickled peppers and bean paste, the taste will be more authentic. Now that the bricks and tiles can be burned, it is only a matter of time before the jars for pickled peppers and bean paste are fired. With the jars and salt, can pickled peppers, watercress, sauerkraut, pickles, etc. be far behind?

Finally, a pot of egg soup with sour fruit and a kind of wild vegetable similar to cabbage, together with a few meat bird eggs, is sour and refreshing, and the taste is unexpectedly delicious.

Wu Nuo specially invites Jin Tong, A Lan, Xiao Shi Cub, and Shi Hu to his home for dinner to celebrate the housewarming.

He originally invited Lu and two other female slaves from Shihu's family, Hong and Zi.

Lu and the others didn't dare to come at all, and even if they came, they would definitely be nervous about eating with the master and the tribal leaders, which violated Wu Nuo's original intention of treating guests.

Wu Nuo didn't force them, and gave them some of the cooked dishes and rice, and asked Shi Hu to bring them back at night.

When Bai came back, Wu Nuo had been cooking for a while, and the aroma of the dishes made everyone's mouth water. The little lion cub took turns taking turns with his young age, and managed to grind two ribs and one big bone, and A large bowl of roasted pork with sweet potatoes, seeing that the roasted pork was almost finished, Bai finally walked into the house with a cowhide bag on his back.

"Bai, you are back, Wu Nuo is too bad, you won't come, he won't even give us food! I'm starving to death!"

Shi Hu's injuries have basically healed, and he has been hunting outside recently. Since more than 1/4 of the orc warriors went to the tribal assembly, except for Xing's pure human hunting team, all other teams were disrupted and redistributed. With an absolute advantage, Shi Hu reassigned the position of temporary team leader, but when the trading team returns, each team will return to the original assignment again. If Shi Hu wants to regain his position as the team leader, he has to fight Bai first.