Chapter 44 Miracle

Wu Nuo was puzzled until the system reminded him that the reason for the sudden price drop of these iron tools was not because of a system failure, but because someone on the planet where the Changhe Tribe was located had already mastered the technology of refining meteorite iron to make tools.

From the perspective of history, this is a good thing, but for some reason, Wu Nuo felt a stuffy and uncomfortable feeling in his heart, as if something bad was about to happen.

Suppressing this uneasiness, Wu Nuo walked up to that person's booth, and with a few words, Wu Nuo came up with the person's name and the general background of the world he was in.

Wang Sanhu came from a backward feudal farming society. Because I went to the mountain to collect medicine for my mother on a rainy day, I accidentally fell off the cliff, and then accidentally bound the trading system. He had been bound to the system for two or three days. He had accumulated some points by doing tasks, and then he couldn't wait to unlock the trading area. He planned to try his luck and see if he could get the medicine to treat his mother's illness.

This is the first time he entered the system transaction, and what he brought was a set of farm tools he bought. It was because buying this set of farm tools used up all the money in the family, so I had no money to see a doctor for my mother. His family was completely bare, and this set of farm tools was worth a little money, so he took it all to the system and traded it.

After actually entering the free trading zone of the system, Wang Sanhu discovered that everything here was completely beyond his imagination—those guys (aliens) who are like monsters are also traders? Will they eat him?

Wang Sanhu hasn't read a book for two days since he was a child, and he can't read two baskets of words when he is a child. He is good at making furniture, but when it comes to courage and insight, he is really not much.

He squatted in the corner tremblingly for a long time, and Wu Nuo was the first person who came up to ask the price.

He saw that the clothes on Wu Nuo were more ragged than he was, and he was embarrassed to ask Wu Nuo for a lot of money. His own system gave him half a day of ideological work, and then he plucked up the courage to open a deal with Wu Nuo that was cheaper than what he bought at the time. The slightly expensive asking price: "...As long as two or two taels of silver, I will give you all these four things." After he finished speaking, his face flushed red, and he didn't know whether it was because his asking price was too high, or because he was too "lively" 'The system is scolded red.

Wu Nuo rolled his eyes, unexpectedly meeting such an honest guy, in this trading system full of human beings, it's really not easy.

During this time, Wu Nuo came to the free trading zone to set up stalls several times. Besides shopping, he also inquired about a lot of useful information.

One of them is that there are almost no traders from the original plane. The most senior traders Wu Nuo has come into contact with now, including Xida and Al, have never met traders from the original plane.

In the process of Wu Nuo's routine, others were also testing him. Wu Nuo carefully dispelled their suspicions, and used his knowledge on the earth to disguise himself as a man from a low-level technological civilization who was temporarily trapped due to a mission. Bad luck.

So far, Wu Nuo's lies have not been exposed.

But there were no traders from other original planes, which meant that Wu Nuo had to pay a much higher price than others when buying many materials with artificial traces.

Among the many planes bound by the trading system, the backward productivity and production technology of the feudal farming plane is undoubtedly the closest to the primitive society, and has a very high imitation and learning value.

Therefore, this honest and somewhat clumsy guy in front of him must have a good relationship with him.

"Brother Wang San, the price you offered is too low. If you sell these things to me at this price, you can't make much money, right?" Wu Nuo said with a smile, showing two small Dimples, looking innocent and harmless. Recently, he has been staying in the Changhe Tribe, and he has done a lot of great things for the tribe. He is deeply respected and admired by the tribe. Unknowingly, the philistine aura in him has faded a lot.

Wang Sanhu's face became even redder, and he shrank his neck and said cowardly: "I bought these farm tools at that time, it only cost one tael of silver." After speaking, as if he had done something terrible, he lowered his head and blushed. Eggs can be boiled.

The smile on Wu Nuo's face became stronger, and he said with a smile, "Brother Wang, we two hit it off, I have a big business, I wonder if you want to do it?"

Wang Sanhu was just being honest, not stupid. He really needed money now, so he asked without hesitation, "What business?"

Soon, Wu Nuo ordered 20 farm tools for Wang Sanhu at the same price of one tael of silver per piece. Hoes, 30 axes, 20 machetes, and 30 sickles require a total of 24,500 points and an additional 100 taels of silver. Then they agreed to meet at this place on time in the afternoon three days later.

In order to build a good relationship with Wang Sanhu, Wu Nuo also enthusiastically introduced some "hidden rules" of the system to him. Although he himself is still a rookie, his experience is enough to save Wang Sanhu from taking countless detours.

After a "heart-to-heart" chat, Wu Nuo was no different from his own brother in Wang Sanhu's heart. Even in the future, when Wang Sanhu, who is as honest as Wang Sanhu, also cultivates into a profiteer, he still retains this precious friendship with Wu Nuo.

Wu Nuo knew a three-eyed person who was rich in silver mines on a planet, and that person happened to be online. Wu Nuo exchanged 100 trading coins with him for 10 silver cakes, with a total weight of about 120 taels. If Wu Nuo wants to bring the silver into the Changhe Tribe, he needs to pay the system no less than 12,000 points, but if he directly transfers it to other traders in the system, he does not need to pay any points.

During the communication with Wang Sanhu, Wu Nuo knew that his family's situation was very bad. If he didn't give him the payment in advance, it would be impossible for him to get this batch of farm tools. As for how many points Wang Sanhu needs to take the money out of the system, and whether his points are enough, Wu Nuo is not worried at all, because for a person who is in urgent need of money to save his life, he will definitely do everything possible to get the money out of the system. .

Anyway, the system can also lend money, can't it?

Wang Sanhu did take the money out of the system with a loan, and he was very trustworthy to get the goods for Wu Nuo at the first time.

Wu Nuo took the four trading items brought by Wang Sanhu to the system, exited the system, opened his eyes, and heard the things clanging and falling to the ground. He didn't feel happy because he made a big deal, but stared at Shi Shi in a daze. The moonlight seeping through the cracks made him feel a little bored—

how could he explain the origin of these farm tools to the tribe?

When Wu Nuo stayed in the trading area, the big cat sneaked up on him and licked him a few mouthfuls, and he found a reason to forgive his little envoy "without any principle".

Hearing the sound of something falling to the ground, the big cat looked towards the source of the sound vigilantly, saw some familiar yet strange tools on the ground, and couldn't help asking: "Nuo, what are those? Are they gifts from the gods?"

Yes, why didn't he think of that.

What a godsend, what an excuse! People in this world believe in gods. If they were allowed to see a miracle with their own eyes, instead of seeing themselves as monsters and throwing them into the laboratory for dissection, they would enshrine themselves high.

For a long time, he lived in an atheistic world that believed in science but not in theology. If he dared to perform a "miracle" in the original world, his fate would undoubtedly be a dark laboratory. But this world is different. After being in contact with the people of the Changhe Tribe for a long time, Wu Nuo has become more and more aware of the lofty status of God in the hearts of these simple and simple people. No one here dares to act in the name of God.

However, he dared.

"Big cat, you are so smart, you helped me a lot! mua~" Wu Nuo picked up the fat cat cub, and kissed him hard on the head several times.

The little angel is really, really bold, I really like it! ~(≧▽≦)/~Although Fat Cat didn't know what he helped Wu Nuo, he was very happy, and the little unhappiness in his heart disappeared completely.

Wu Nuo hugged the big cat, one person and one cat finally had the most solid sleep in the past few days.

The next morning, Wu Nuo got up early, practiced "Basic Physical Technique" several times, together with Bai, took some farm tools to Dawu's house before dawn, and chatted with Dawu secretly for a long time.

Only the three of them knew what they talked about, and at noon that day, the big witch announced that a large-scale sacrifice ceremony would be held in the tribe in the evening three days later.

The Changhe Tribe holds a ritual to sacrifice to the gods every year after the end of the cold winter.

It was held at the beginning of this year, and the fattest and most delicious prey was sacrificed to the gods. Under the protection of the gods, the tribe has basically been going smoothly this year, and there have been no particularly major natural or man-made disasters.

The big witch suddenly announced that there would be another ritual to worship the gods, and everyone felt a little surprised. What's even more incredible is that this sacrifice does not require fresh prey, but only some wild melons and wild fruits.

The big witch has a great power in the Changhe Tribe. Although there are many doubts in everyone's mind, they still make preparations for the god sacrifice ceremony in an orderly manner.

On the day of the worship ceremony, all the people gathered on the river beach, and a fire was burning in the center of the river beach, and next to the fire were piled up hills of wild melons and wild melons. The great witch attended in full dress, with unpredictable patterns painted on his body again. He held up his bone staff, chanted mantras in a low voice, and danced around the fire to worship the gods. His old and thin body seemed to be bigger and bigger than usual There are many, the flames are staggered, and the wind is fierce, adding endless mystery.

The slaves who made an exception and were allowed to participate in the ceremony knelt far behind the residents of the Changhe Tribe. All of them crawled respectfully, even the naughtiest brats. During the singing, there was a sudden loud noise, and the sky exploded into huge, extremely gorgeous flowers.

People who raised their heads subconsciously saw that the sky was full of flowers, and the wild melons and wild fruits that the great witch sacrificed to the gods suddenly disappeared without a trace. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, and in the next second, something even more miraculous happened— —Beside

the empty fire, a lot of things suddenly appeared, and the sharp-eyed orcs found two of them very much like the stone axes and stone knives they usually use.

"God, God has appeared..." In the darkness, someone shouted.