Chapter 82 'The Third Party'

This is the first cold winter that Yaya has spent since he was born. As a cub who is less than one year old, even though Yaya can already run, jump, and speak some simple innate languages ​​as an orc cub, But after all, he is still just a little baby less than one year old. Most of the time, he can only act on instinct. Most of the time, he is still ignorant and doesn't know how to be afraid.

Yaya is a smart kid, he still remembers Bai's smell, and he also remembers that Bai carried him all the way to fly here, and let the big witch here cure his illness. In Yaya's heart, Bai is a very, very powerful orc, even a little bit, um, just a little bit more than his father.

Orcs are born to worship and submit to the strong. Although Yaya is only a little bit small, he has gradually shown his nature.

The newborn calf is not afraid of tigers, Ya Ya rushed to Bai in front of him like a small cannonball, his fat claws rested on Bai's bare feet, his emerald round eyes eagerly looked at Bai, howling in a low voice, begging for a hug The expression of begging Humo is completely unafraid of Bai Damiao's face that will soon turn into the bottom of the pot.

After transforming, Bai encountered a cub who was not afraid of him for the first time.

He bent down and pinched the little soft flesh on the back of the little black panther's neck, and picked up the little guy. His teeth were uncomfortable being lifted, he struggled with a whimper, and bared his baby teeth in vain.

Bai Leng snorted, and reluctantly hugged the chubby little guy. His teeth were solid and easy to coax, and he was immediately happy when he was hugged by an orc who was stronger than his father. He squinted his eyes happily and licked Bai Wennuan. Broad palms.

"...Little heartless." Wu Nuo muttered sourly, Yaya didn't stick to him from the beginning. The little guy was coaxed by him for two or three days before he gradually became familiar with him, and then under his meticulous care, he became more and more attached to him. It was only two or three days before the little guy was willing to let him scratch his chin and touch his belly, and act like a baby with him unscrupulously.

As a result, as soon as Bai Damiao came back, the little thing ran to show courteousness.

snort!

When Bai saw Wu Nuo's sour expression, the anger in his heart dissipated a lot in an instant, and he was much more pleasing to the eye when he looked at the little boy in his arms with a small body of fat.

"Have you eaten yet? Are you hungry?" In such a cold day, Bai was running around outside all day for his mission. No matter how he looked at it, he felt that his big cat seemed to have lost a little bit of weight (heavy fog), and Wu Nuo felt a little distressed. up.

"I've eaten," Bai sat down beside Wu Nuo. He just came back after changing clothes in human form outside the tribe. He threw away the little leopard, stretched out his ape arm, and took his little angel into his arms, rubbing his fingers. Rubbing his shoulder ambiguously, she smiled and whispered in his ear, "However, I want to eat you more."

Wu Nuo's face has never been thin, and the two of them have done more intimate things. Well, he wouldn't blush at this level of flirting, but today there are more than the two of them in the family.

Wu Nuo caught a glimpse of the little leopard who was holding his leg, looking up at them with his head tilted and his face ignorantly. His pretty baby face turned red when he was coaxed. Child!"

Bai: ...the little angel actually pushed him because of a little boy! Sure enough, the cubs are the most annoying!

Little Yaya, who was ignorant and ignorant, inexplicably felt a chill down her spine and an urge to pee.