Chapter 130 Transactions (Part 2)

Probably the source of the water is fast, and the water in the river is melted by the snow water on the top of the lonely mountain. Half the size of crucian carp.

But probably because of the snow water, the fish meat here is surprisingly good, with no fish bones or fishy smell.

While checking the river conditions along the way, I caught more than a dozen silver seabass weighing more than a catty for nothing. The small fish were too nimble and hard to catch, so I only caught a little over a catty.

As Wu Zhu said, this river is indeed connected to the great lake, and the river gradually becomes gentle as it goes down. The narrowest part of the river is seven or eight meters, and the widest part is tens of meters. Wu Nuo thinks that the problem of sailing in the flood season can be avoided not big.

"...With the development of this route, the iron ore from the Gushan tribe can be transported to our tribe along the waterway, saving a lot of unnecessary trouble in the process." Wu Nuo said happily.

It's useless to know where there is iron ore, it has to be transported back to the tribe.

However, the distance between the Changhe Tribe and the Gushan Tribe is too far. At Bai's speed, it took a lot of time to fly him directly. Transporting these luggage from a land with no road at all requires manpower. Material resources and time cannot be measured at all. In this way, even if the iron ore is successfully transported back to the tribe, it will definitely not be worth the candle.

It will be different if this waterway is developed. Not only can it save a lot of manpower, material resources and time, but it can also make the transaction more secret, and it works well. Within a certain period of time, the secret of the iron can be hidden. Leaked.

During this period of time, Wu Nuo is confident that the Changhe Tribe will become better and stronger. By then, even if the secret of the ironware is leaked, there is no need to worry about bringing disaster to the tribe.

Bai stringed the fish he caught with straw vines, "The most important thing now is to persuade the Gushan tribe to trade iron ore to us, but we must not let them know the real use of the iron ore."

Wu Nuo shook his head and said, "If Without Grandpa Tree, it is not difficult to hide Ya and Wu Zhu, but it is almost impossible to hide Grandpa Tree."

Bai tied the skewered fish together and said, "Then let's be honest, just exchange blood salt for their iron ore. No matter how timid the Long-Eared Clan is, they will not be able to refuse this temptation.

" Not bad compared to most tribes, but who wouldn't like more comfort?

Even if the ironware itself is risky, they are just trading iron ore. From iron ore to ironware, there is a dwarf clan in between. How much risk can there be?

What's more, iron ore is not only found in lonely mountains on this planet.

Therefore, even if there is risk in the transaction, the risk is very limited.

On the contrary, the long-eared people have to use a lot of supplies every year to exchange a little coarse salt in the Dahu Tribe. Now they only need to use stones that no one cares about to exchange for blood salt. It's like picking up for nothing. Who would not be happy ? Who can refuse?

After making up his mind, Wu Nuo also took out the two iron pots in the interspatial ring, and temporarily bought some rice seeds and rice from Wang Sanhu. Wang Sanhu happened to be in the trading area, but he didn't bring the items from the trading area today. Without these two things, Wu Nuo can only wait until he has almost traded other things, and then go offline to bring him two things.