Chapter 76 Seeking Help (Part 2)

Climbing into the ice wall from the strange wooden frame (ladder), the tall and thick ice wall kept the howling wind out, and Kim and his two younger brothers felt a lot warmer immediately.

Standing far away from a high place just now, separated by a thick ice wall, Jin and the others could only get an overview of the situation of the Changhe Tribe. Now standing inside the ice wall, they can see that the square and neat houses around them are not ordinary There was not even a single gap on the flat walls built of stone, and the red flames came out of the window along with the aroma of food. Jin and his two younger brothers couldn't help swallowing, their stomachs rumbled.

The three of them couldn't help blushing. Seeing the deep and inquisitive expressions on Bai and Teng's faces, and the same embarrassment on the three similar faces, they were quite disturbed.

The three of them, including the leader Da Wu who sent them to ask for help, knew very well in their hearts that no tribe would easily agree to lend them food under the conditions of this cold winter, but the tribe really had no better way.

When they left the tribe, more than half of the slaves in the tribe had starved to death, and many pure-human residents and some orcs had no food in their homes. The half fan of pig meat and animal meat that the three brothers carried out when they left the tribe accounted for a quarter of the last rations of their family. Among the three, only Jin found a pure human female as a partner. Fortunately, the first litter gave birth to an orc cub, unfortunately the cub was only one year old.

When Jin left to set off, his son was so thin that his coat was dull. The little food at home was not only the ration of his partner and son, but also the ration of his elderly father and mother. The situation in this cold winter is far worse than previously expected. If they can't get food to go back, their families, including themselves, will have to starve to death.

The most deadly threat in winter is not only hunger, but also cold.

Jin chose to come to the nearest Changhe Tribe, which was actually selfish. The other two tribes were too far away, and it took too long to go back and forth. He was worried about his family.

The Changhe tribe has not been doing well these years. When Jin came here, he didn't expect to get much food here. Of course, he didn't expect at that time that this year's cold winter would last for such a long time. The purpose of his visit I just want to ask the great witch power of the Changhe Tribe, whether the black stone has a curse or not. The firewood at home is almost burned out, and there is not enough food to endure the hunger. Waiting for the rescue of the other two tribes, the cold is really unbearable, especially the frail elderly and children, who will suffer from frostbite if they are not careful. freeze to death.

Jin's idea is very simple, if the black stone is not cursed, then he will pick up more black stones and burn them at home, so as not to let his family suffer from the cold again.

Unexpectedly, the situation of the Changhe Tribe was far beyond his expectations.

The Changhe Tribe not only had no shortage of food, but the changes were so great that he was a little startled.

Since when did the Changhe Tribe become so strange and... powerful?

Full of worries, the three Jin brothers were taken to Dawu's residence by Bai.

The big witch was old and young, and a big brazier was lit in the room, and a pile of dry firewood was burning. Then the firelight from the firewood, the big witch was flipping through the parchment full of Chinese characters with great interest.