Chapter 96 Arrival

After traveling for more than three months, the dwarves finally found the Changhe tribe following the marks left by Yihubai.

During these nearly four months, they encountered beast tide attacks, ferocious cannibals, high mountains and dangerous obstacles, river valleys and swamps, countless dangers, and more... The clansman threw their lives on the road. The road was too difficult, but the harder it was, the more they persisted.

At this moment, when they saw the beautiful brick houses in front of them, the people who were smiling and waving their arms and working hard in the fields, and saw a large amount of food dug out of the soil and transported back continuously. In the tribe, all the dwarves were so excited that their eyes burned, and the boulder in their hearts finally fell to the ground.

They have come to the right place!

"You, yes, it's you, who are you, and what are you doing here in our Changhe Tribe?" A platoon of orcs patrolling outside the tribe saw these dwarves from afar, and walked up to them cautiously and asked.

The white sweet potatoes planted after the cold winter have recently entered the harvest period. In the past few days, there are always people who pretend to be gathering teams and come to steal the white sweet potatoes of the tribe. The real ones are obedient, and there are even some savages who come and rob them, so that the warrior group dare not go out to hunt these days, and they all stay in the tribe while working and patrolling and defending. But just like this, conflicts and frictions continued every day. Whenever the soldiers of the warrior group saw strange faces, they would subconsciously regard them as people stealing white sweet potatoes, and their words could not be less angry.

Especially the dwarves, the whole clan traveled long distances, and the animal skins and cloth clothes they wore had long since rotted into strands. The whole clan, old and young, did not look like they came here to steal two white sweet potatoes Simple.

The dwarves couldn't understand the language of the Changhe Tribe, and finally found the Changhe Tribe. They were in a good mood, and didn't notice the impatience in the soldiers' tone.

The leader Domu stood up, smiled excitedly and gestured with his hands and feet, saying that they came to find Bai and Wu Quan.

Domu's pronunciation was not very accurate, he said it several times, and the platoon leader Dong Dong who led the orc warriors understood who they were looking for.

Bai only told Wu Nuo and Wu Quan that the dwarves were coming to the Changhe Tribe, but no one else knew about it.

Even though these short and strong pure people were only half their height, Dong didn't dare to bring so many people into the tribe rashly, but seeing that they seemed to know the leader and the great witch, their complexion and tone immediately improved a lot. Reluctant to hit the smiling man, Dong Nai impatiently gestured with the dwarves for a long time, and finally persuaded them to bring only two people into the tribe.

Although the dwarves came to join the Changhe Tribe, they just wanted to find a safe place to take root, and they never thought about joining the Changhe Tribe. So they didn't insist on entering the Changhe Tribe. Da Wuge came out and arranged for the leader Domu to lead the tribe to stay in place for a while. He asked Domu's son Dole to help him walk in with Dong. Long River Tribe.

The Changhe Tribe's current location has expanded to several places. The dwarves have short legs and walk slowly. After walking for more than half an hour, they finally reached the core residential area of ​​the tribe.

Along the way, Dole, who had seen some of the world, couldn't help but secretly gasp.

The Changhe tribe is better than many large tribes he has seen. The houses that I don't know how to build are especially beautiful. The big witch said that those super tribes are probably nothing more than that?