Chapter 100 Pricing

Dole put all his energy into completing the task. He urged the pure human helpers he had found to make blanks with molds in turn from morning to night. He also ordered a new earthen kiln to be dug according to Wu Nuo's request. Burn these coins.

Soon, the first batch of coins were fired, and Dole put the burnt coins into earthen pots, and packed them together with the plate with the fat cat pattern, and sent them back to Wu Nuo.

Dole has been working with Wu Nuo on the coin matter. Although he doesn't quite understand the real value of the coins, he understands their importance. In order to prevent someone from taking the coins out of curiosity or other reasons during the transportation, he is very smart. Seal the mouth of the jar with clay, and lightly draw a large circle on it with paint. If anyone wants to take out the coins inside, he must first smash the condensed clay on the mouth of the jar. Once the mouth of the can is smashed open, the circle of paint painting will become incomplete, and even if it is sealed with clay, the difference can be seen at a glance.

After Wu Nuo received the special sealed earthen jar full of coins, he immediately patted the earthen jar and repeatedly praised Dole for being smart. Bai Damiao happened to be at home, and saw his little angel kept praising another man. collapsed.

Wu Nuo didn't pay attention at all, opened one of the clay pots, and found that the coins inside were even better than the coins that were baked out of the water test last time, so he knew that Dole must have put a lot of thought into it.

Good employees like Dole, who are serious and responsible in their work and good at thinking, must be rewarded!

As a result, half of Bai Damiao's favorite dried spicy fish was lost, and his face was no longer ugly enough to describe.

At this moment, Wu Nuo finally realized that someone was unhappy, but he had a special skill to please Big Meow, and he sent a big plate with a picture of a fat cat, "It's for you, it's specially drawn for you. "

After being fired, the lines of the stick figures seem to have become softer, and the chubby white kitten has become more lovely.

Bai glanced at him a few times, tried hard to press down the corners of his lips that were trying to turn up, and said, "...not as good-looking as me, so stupid."

Wu Nuo glared at him, then reached out to grab the plate, "Give me back if you don't look good!"

Bai directly raised the plate above his head, and said confidently: "If you give me one, it's mine. No matter how ugly it is, it's mine. Don't give it up." Bai Damiao also has special skills to please the little angel, "Thank you." Then he lowered his head , the ice blue pupils looked deeply into Wu Nuo's eyes, kissed his lips, then bit his lips lightly, his eyes filled with a soft smile.

Wu Nuo looked into his eyes stupidly, indulged in it completely uncontrollably, came back to his senses after a long time, patted Feibai's paw that was about to move, and glared at him angrily, thinking angrily in his heart, this big cat Meow is really getting more and more cunning, more and more helpless with him!

Bai has become more and more aware of the principle of accepting as soon as he sees it. He squeezed Wu Nuo's puffy face and changed the topic to the jars of coins that he just delivered, "The coins have already been made, and I will send some to the following tomorrow." warrior, but have you thought about the pricing of the coins?"

Wu Nuo's attention was successfully diverted, this pricing issue is indeed a big problem, and the tribal gathering will be held soon, not only the pricing of coins, but also the tribal blood salt, salty Trading items such as meat, bacon, dried white sweet potatoes, new tools and weapons, animal skins, witchcraft, slaves, etc. all require an approximate price.