Chapter 66 Changes

In the morning, Wu Nuo sent the sticky white cat to cook porridge. He strolled to the back yard and practiced "Basic Physical Technique" five times in one breath. The six internal organs are comfortable, indescribably comfortable.

At this time, it was already daylight, and all the living things in the yard were taken up by the tribe, and the cubs were responsible for grazing and managing them. In the huge garden, there was only a small piece of unusually strong white sweet potato vines left.

Wu Nuo and Bai were absent, and the Bai sweet potato fields at home were handed over to the slaves of the tribe to take care of them. Wu Nuo's reputation among the slaves was pretty good, and the slaves were vying to water, fertilize and pull weeds for his white sweet potatoes. Under the meticulous care of the slaves, there was not a single weed in the white sweet potatoes. The vitality of the white sweet potato itself is extremely strong. In the past, in the dark forest where it is hard to see the sun all year round, they tried their best to compete with other plants for nutrients. They have never lost, and wild wild grows can grow very well. .

Now not only can I bask in the sun, but I don't have to compete with other plants for nutrients. From time to time, someone waters and fertilizes. It's the rhythm of a migrant worker becoming a local tyrant in a second. The thickest part of the vine is almost as big as a baby's wrist.

On a few vines, bowl-sized purplish-red flowers are blooming wantonly, and the layers of petals are covered with dew, swaying in the morning breeze and the sun, surrounded by bees and butterflies, which is too beautiful to behold.

However, more flowers have bloomed and failed, and the whole flower has fallen to the ground, laying a thick layer. The vines with withered flowers no longer grow green leaf buds, and the color of the branches and leaves is darker than the vines with blooming flowers , some of the leaves close to the ground have withered and turned yellow, crumbling.

Could it be that the white sweet potatoes he planted are already ripe?

Wu Nuo recalled the time. He originally planted this batch of white sweet potatoes 10 to 20 days earlier than the tribe. Counting the later time, before he knew it, this batch of white sweet potatoes had been planted for ninety-one or twelve days.

The growth cycle of white sweet potatoes is 90-110 days, maybe the white sweet potatoes in the field are already mature!

"Bai, Bai, help me bring the hoe here, hurry up!" Wu Nuo yelled at the top of his voice, his voice cracked a bit due to his excitement.

Bai has already made the porridge and is packing things at home, planning to move to a new house in the next two days, when he heard Wu Nuo's voice, he dropped the things in his hands, picked up the hoe in the corner and ran into the yard.

"What's wrong?"

"Bai sweet potatoes are ripe!"

Bai: "..." He thought the little angel had encountered a snake.

Wu Nuo rummaged in the field for a long time, and found a vine with the most dead leaves, "That's it, give me the hoe!"

"You stand aside, I'll come."

Wu Nuo obediently stood aside, white Swinging the hoe up high, Wu Nuo yelled from the side, "Just lightly, don't damage the white sweet potato."

So the hoe fell gently, up and down, and dug several times in a row. I finally saw a small piece of white sweet potato rind.

"Stop, stop, don't dig it out, I'll dig it with my hands!"

Looking at Wu Nuojie's slender fingers and neatly manicured nails, Bai said, "...I'll do it."