Chapter 70: Great Harvest (Part 2)

Bullock carts more than two meters long and three meters wide appeared on the river beach one after another, and the mountains of sacrifices disappeared out of thin air. The people of the Changhe tribe once again witnessed the miracle with their own eyes, although this time the miracle did not Like last time, there were thunderstorms and gorgeous flowers bloomed in the night sky, but the shock and awe in their hearts did not decrease at all.

And those slaves who witnessed the miracle for the first time were so surprised that their eyes widened without blinking, their mouths were opened wide, but their throats seemed to be pinched by an invisible big hand, and they couldn't make even the slightest sound.

On the river beach full of people kneeling, there was only the trickle of the river and the strong night wind, and no human voice was heard.

When the last bullock cart appeared, Wu Nuo thanked the gods again.

At this moment, all the people who seemed to have been pressed the stop button seemed to be reactivated, and they all followed Wu Nuo to worship the gods from the bottom of their hearts and extremely piously.

The noisy voices gradually became uniform, and countless fanatical voices condensed together, forming a force that shakes the mountains and shakes people's hearts—

"Blessed by the beast god, we are willing to use my blood, my body, and my soul, Serve the Beast God forever!"

Over and over again, along with the excited and joyful howls of the orcs, the cold moonlight sprinkled down, as if everyone was bathed in divine light.

At this moment, everyone present, even the humblest and humblest slave, was sincerely proud and proud of being a member of the Changhe Tribe, a tribe blessed by the gods.

At this moment, the entire tribe was united by this miracle, united and indestructible.

At this moment, although Wu Nuo has not officially become the great shaman of the tribe, but he who caused the miracle, his prestige status in the hearts of everyone is already second only to the gods and the boss shaman power, and even the leader has to lean back.

Wu Nuo is not a vain person, but at this moment, facing everyone's excited, fanatical, blindly worshiping, and devout gazes, he couldn't help but a hot current rose from the bottom of his heart and swept across his body, causing his blood to boil.

In the end, his 20,000 to 30,000 points were not in vain.

Wait, he bought the ox cart at a huge price, and he worked hard to create the miracle. The last thing these natives thank is the god who doesn't know the truth. Nima, it's a big loss! (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻Wu Xiaonuo was still inflating infinitely, but at a critical moment, he was poked with a needle, like a balloon that was punctured, and deflated, leaving his stomach full I am aggrieved.

What is even more aggrieved is that, according to the current situation, I am afraid I will have to spend the whole night here today.

Wu Nuo's prediction is not wrong, everyone has been praying on the river beach until the sky turns pale in the morning, and then it is over. Wu

Nuo Through the oracle, Nuo explained the function and usage of the bullock cart to the orc warriors in charge of domesticating the bull. Jin Tong immediately sent someone to drive the most docile bull over, and the orc carefully put the bullock cart on it. On the body. At first the bull was not used to it, and wanted to get rid of the restraints on his body, but after being whipped several times by the orc and fed a few dug white sweet potatoes, the bull finally resigned. The