Chapter 69: Great Harvest (Part 1)

"Tuna Method (Elementary)"

Wu Nuo saw the rewards drawn, and immediately grinned to the back of the ears.

Now he has a deep understanding of the benefits of "Basic Physical Skills". It is not clear whether "Tuna Method (Elementary)" is good or not. However, since it can be used in conjunction with "Basic Physical Arts", no matter how bad it is. Not much to go. And anyway, it's a skill, and if you learn it, you can benefit for life, which is much better than those blueprints and system secrets that cheated him.

After Wu Nuo received the reward, a difficult and obscure ancient text appeared in his brain immediately. Although he didn't know those words at all, his brain seemed to comprehend the inner meaning of the words. Sitting cross-legged, Wu Nuo closed his eyes, and his body began to operate automatically following the exercise. The faint heat flow from "Basic Physical Technique" seemed to be completely activated. Under the guidance of the exercise, he once again Wu Nuo's meridians were washed over and over, and every time the heat flow passed, Wu Nuo could feel a clear soreness and tingling, which was very uncomfortable, but as long as he passed it, the hot sweat was discharged from the body along with the pain, and the bones seemed to be lightened a few times. Points, ecstasy can not tell is comfortable. After a short period of comfort, the double tingling sensation will strike again.

Alternating back and forth, pain and happiness.

At the end of the practice, the pain turned into a sharp itching, as if the itching protruding from the cracks in the bones, Wu Nuo could hardly hold on any longer.

[Hold back, or all previous efforts will be wasted. ]

When Wu Nuo was in a trance, the cold mechanical voice yelled loudly in his mind, and he immediately woke up, gritted his teeth, stretched his precarious body, and forcibly stood up.

I don't know how long it took, maybe three to five minutes, maybe three to five hours, Wu Nuo suddenly felt that terrible itching disappeared completely, the heat flow was no longer blocked, and it swam through the body for three big weeks in one go , and then gradually dormant in the meridians.

Wu Nuo suddenly felt that the inside and outside of his body seemed to be wrapped in a gust of warm water, and for a moment, he seemed to feel the pulsation of the earth, and with this pulsating breathing, there was an indescribable ease and comfort.

If someone was by Wu Nuo's side at this moment, they would be surprised to find that his breathing almost stopped, his body temperature continued to drop, and his body seemed to be integrated with the surrounding environment without distinction.

The system acts as a bystander, the chip flashes a complex set of data, and the temperature begins to rise.

Unexpectedly, the stupid host would enter the realm of harmony between man and nature after practicing "Tuna Method (Elementary)" for the first time. Even if it is only for a short moment, the meaning to the stupid host is very extraordinary. A health pill.

Of course, when this happens, the talent of the stupid host is one aspect, and more importantly, it is because of the planet itself.

It is indeed an undeveloped SS-level primitive planet!

Not in vain, it ran out of energy and took the host into this planet through a temporary wormhole.

If the system is just fat and fluffy at this moment, its tail would probably have been thrown into a big windmill long ago. The data on the chip is rushing like water, and the temperature keeps rising. After a while, Wu Nuo