Chapter 108 Blood Salt Trade (2)

In Bai's opinion, what Wu Nuo did was too kind and soft-hearted, but the big witch took a longer-term view. He has been to many places, and he has also seen slaves in some super tribes resist at any cost. After reading the novel, even though their resistance was suppressed by those super tribes with extremely bloody and brutal means, Dawu believes that as long as the contradictions always exist, the resistance will definitely not disappear. The same bloodshed, Da Wu did not want to appear in the Changhe Tribe. With Bai's unconditional support and the consent of the great witch, these rules for the protection of slaves were implemented smoothly.

At this stage, the wealth of the Changhe Tribe is mainly concentrated in the tribe. Personally speaking, the private property at hand is not too much, and those who have enough money to buy slaves are all orcs. Compared with buying a slave for 10 yuan, the orcs who know how to budget are more willing to spend 2 yuan to rent a capable slave to help him do the work for half a year. How much food can they save throughout the cold winter?

Moreover, the slaves bought are good or bad, and there is no guarantee whether he will work or not. It is good to meet hardworking and capable slaves, but it is not bad to die if he meets lazy and greedy slaves? Moreover, it is different for a rented slave who is not well-raised and who dies. There is room for choice, and those who are not easy to use can be returned at any time, no matter what.

The aborigines who secretly learned arithmetic from the little boys have become more and more good at calculating.

In the past, only orc warriors were eligible to buy slaves, but now they are leased. Regardless of whether they are warriors, orcs or pure humans, as long as they can afford the money, they can rent a slave back.

They are also pure people. If the parents and brothers of some pure people are orcs, they will be more affluent. In the past, when they were too busy, they could only borrow slaves from their relatives. Now they rent directly from the tribe, which is convenient and easy. After the regulations are promulgated, everyone will adapt. good.

The labor force of the Changhe Tribe was always in short supply. Before the tribal assembly was over, some of the newly arrived slaves were assigned to work in the fields, and some of the new slaves were arranged to work with other skilled hands to deal with the dead animals traded by the tribes.

The hottest time of the year has long passed and the weather is getting colder, but dead animals still cannot be kept for a long time and must be dealt with in time.

The Changhe tribe only accepts the freshest dead animals, and the price of the delicious ones is much cheaper. Some tribes would rather stay and eat them by themselves, and some tribes would like to replace them with white sweet potatoes.

Tasty animal meat can no longer be made into bacon or bacon, and must be eaten in time.

A large amount of cheap dead meat, not only the residents of the Changhe tribe have a lot of meat to eat every day, but the slaves can also drink soup with it.

Although the dead meat bought by the tribe at a low price has a bit of a smell, if it is too rotten, no matter how cheap it is, they will definitely not want it. If you shave off the rotten parts and leave the edible part, after a little processing, it will sell better than the Muyuan tribe. The stinky bacon is delicious.

Compared with previous years, the lives of the residents of the Changhe tribe are undoubtedly much better this year, but after all, the tribe has a population of eight or nine thousand people. In an era of such low productivity, it is not easy to keep everyone from starving. It is obviously not possible to eat meat every day.