Chapter 47 Flying

huge.

When Wu Nuo saw Bai's third form, his first impression was that it was huge.

The beast shape of a beastman is generally one to twice as large as that of an ordinary animal, while Bai's beast shape is even bigger than an ordinary beastman. When the head is raised, the overall height is more than five meters, the body length is more than ten meters, and the length of one side of the wings is more than 30 meters. The pure silver wings on both sides are unfolded at the same time, which makes people feel like they can block the sky.

In the form of the Maverick, the white fur is completely different from that of the kitten. Although they are all silver, there are more black markings around the body, and even a strange 'fire'-shaped rune is formed on the forehead, which is cold and animalistic. The ice-blue tiger eyes paired with a pair of sharp white fangs add countless ferocity.

So are prehistoric monsters.

Holy crap, is this the big cat cub who was scratched by his belly last night?

After seeing the shape of the big cat's winged tiger, Wu Nuo felt that his legs were a little weak, and subconsciously stepped back a few steps. He didn't pay attention to the stone under his feet, and he stumbled hard. He shifted his weight and leaned back.

Just when Wu Nuo thought that his ass was about to fall, his waist suddenly tightened. Wu Nuo came and saw a big black and white tail on his waist. Sitting firmly on the back of the 'prehistoric monster', it was instantly surrounded by the furry ocean.

Wu Nuo subconsciously grabbed the giant beast's fur, which was very smooth to the touch but had a cold and hard touch, completely no longer the softness of the cat cub state. After wiping several handfuls of Bai's fur repeatedly, Wu Nuo's thumping heart gradually calmed down. Then he looked down from Bai's back, and when he saw those orcs and pure humans who were facing enemies, he felt a sense of pride and Excitement arises spontaneously—

as expected of his big cat, it can't be more cool~(≧▽≦)/~La Bai's back is very wide, Wu Nuo adjusted his movements carefully, and found a relatively flat one place, sit cross-legged on it.

"Have you sat down yet?" Bai mouthed out the words, the voice was much louder and lower than when it was in human form, and it felt like a bell.

"Sit down!"

"Hold me tight, and be careful not to fall." Bai didn't know what it was like for other orcs to carry people on their backs. He felt extremely nervous, even more nervous than the little angel sitting on his back. , I was afraid that if I was not careful, I would drop the little angel.

However, while being nervous, he was also full of excitement—the little angel was sitting on his back︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿Bai looked up at the rising sun and the clear blue sky without a trace of cloud, and couldn't help feeling a little bit in his heart. With pride, he must take the little angel to fly to the highest and farthest sky, and he must let the little angel know that he is not one of the most powerful orcs in the world!

Unconsciously, the thick and long tail behind Bai was shaking more and more frequently.

"En!" Wu Nuo leaned forward slightly, hugging Bai's neck tightly.

Bai confirmed with his tail that Wu Nuo had indeed sat down, and then he slowly walked up. The people standing in front of him, no matter whether they were beastmen or pure humans, would automatically make way for him like Moses dividing the sea.

I saw Bai walking faster and faster, the sprint gradually turned into a trot, and the trot turned into a gallop. After galloping for a kilometer like silver light, he flapped his wings vigorously, his limbs slowly left the ground, and flew up to a height of more than 100 meters in the blink of an eye. .

Bai's run-up and rapid ascent were turbulent just now, and Wu Nuo couldn't help closing his eyes. When he felt calm at this moment, and the cold wind kept brushing his face, Wu Nuo opened his eyes—

the Changhe Tribe had fallen far behind them . In the rear, people in the tribe could still be seen waving excitedly to say goodbye to them, and excited roars and cheers could be heard beside their ears. However, their figures and their voices gradually became blurred, Immediately, the messy houses and tents in the tribe turned into small black dots, gradually disappearing from sight.

The rivers surrounding the Changhe Tribe flowed uninterruptedly and unhurriedly. Looking from the sky, it looked like a crooked white ribbon embedded between forests and grasslands.

The newborn sun sprinkled a lot of warm orange light, the giant trees that went straight into the sky were surrounded by mist, and the light and mist were intertwined, countless birds sang and whispered, converging into an incomparably beautiful movement, enough to shake people's hearts. and cleanse the soul.

On the other side of the big river, the grassland is endless. In the middle of autumn, the grass is already withered and yellow. Suddenly there is a roar in the distance, breaking the tranquility of the grassland. I saw a migratory army composed of countless animals, coming from afar with a bang, and moving to the distant and warm south.

This migratory army is really too complex, including the most docile horned sheep and the most ferocious dragon beasts, including lila beast cubs as small as a fist, and giant dragon beasts weighing more than ten tons. Along the way, I don't know how many human tribes have taken advantage of them, but in the face of such a large-scale beast horde, no matter how powerful a tribe is, at most they would dare to sneak attack only those who are alone. If it caused a riot of beasts, not to mention ordinary tribes, even super tribes would not be able to bear it.

Facing this epic and shocking migration scene, Wu Nuo only had two words in his mind: shit.

Oh my god, there are dinosaurs in this world! Simply unscientific!

Probably because he was infected by the scene in front of him, Bai suddenly let out a loud roar. The high-pitched and provocative roar of the tiger immediately startled the big guys in the beast tide. In an instant, all kinds of roars were heard, so sharp that they could almost pierce the eardrums. .

Wu Nuo only had time to hear Bai say to him, "Sit still", and felt a blur in front of his eyes. When he came back to his senses, Bai had already flown above the beast tide, skimming over the heads of a group of giant carnivorous dinosaurs like a show of skill, Wu Nuo Sitting on Bai's back, he could feel the coercion of the top predators, as well as their hot and angry snorts, which frightened him and hugged Bai's back tightly with his hands and feet.

Bai felt that Wu Nuo's whole body was attached to his body, and he was very proud of himself. He was very playful, and his stomach was full of bad water. After climbing and circling in the sky for a while, he suddenly swooped down and passed a giant carnivorous dinosaur sideways. At the moment of passing by, Wu Nuo was caught by the suspected Tyrannosaurus Rex. It roared Opening his mouth full of sharp teeth, he bit towards Wu Nuo. I don't know whether he was smoked by its smelly mouth or scared by those yellow teeth. Wu Nuo's face was pale, his eyes were red, and he lay dead On Bai's back, he didn't dare to move.

"Don't be afraid, I won't let them hurt you." Bai's deep voice was resonant and powerful.

He fanned his wings to hover, climb, and dive, provoking the top predators in the beast tide again and again. Every time, he was able to avoid the attack of the beast without any danger. During the provocation, Bai's flying skills became more and more proficient, and Wu Nuo gradually got used to it, and found a bit of excitement from the thrills. Later, every time Bai provoked those carnivorous dragons, he would cooperate with him to blow the air. Whistling and yelling, coupled with the animal skin coat on his body, he is no different from an ordinary savage.

Coming to this strange and primitive world, the road home is far away, Wu Nuo is not without any negative emotions in his heart. Those negative emotions that were suppressed in his heart, maybe even he didn't realize it, didn't fully vent until this moment.

With a few roars, Wu Nuo felt that he was crazy, and he was so crazy. Sitting on Bai's back, overlooking the frightened herd of beasts below, Wu Nuo suddenly found a sense of peace of mind. When he looked up at the sky again, he felt that his heart was full of arrogance and seemed to be empty and clear, and his whole body became extremely relaxed.

After playing for a while, Bai sent Wu Nuo to a safe place away from the beast swarm, flew to the edge of the beast swarm, and used his own advantages to hunt and kill more than a dozen fat and tender horned sheep, eating them until their belly rounded. Leaving behind a pile of wreckage and hyenas ready to move, Bai Bai held a lamb that was killed by him, and flew to the river to wash off the bloody smell all over his body, and then flew back to look for Wu Nuo.

After Bai went hunting, Wu Nuo found some dry grass and dead branches nearby, dug a pit, and built a wooden frame. When Bai came back with the prey, Wu Nuo had just finished the preparations.

Bai threw the lamb on the ground, and after a flash of silver light, Bai turned into a human form, with a little flattery in his beautiful ice-blue eyes, "Do you want me to do something?" He deliberately took the little angel to provoke him just now. Will the little angel be angry with those ferocious beasts?

Wu Nuo glanced at him, his eyes flickered for a moment on a certain unspeakable part of him, he pursed his lips, pointed to the big package on the side and said, "You put on your clothes first."

"Oh." Bai obediently Nodding, she took out the baby's underwear from the package and put it on, then put on the animal skin skirt, and quickly ran to Wu Nuo's side to beg for work.

Wu Nuo was also polite, and directly gave him the task of cleaning up the prey. During this time, Wu Nuo has been very busy, and Bai has to help him often with some housework, such as cleaning up the prey. He has already done it very skillfully. In a short while, he cleaned up the prey and put them on with wooden sticks. , and then drew a series of deep and visible bone lines on his body, and then handed it over to Wu Nuo.

Wu Nuo took out the food bag that he carried with him, sprinkled a little powdered salt on it, marinated for a while, and then put it on the fire to bake.

"... When did you become that form just now?" Wu Nuo asked Bai while roasting the whole lamb.

"A while ago." Bai sat next to Wu Nuo, he really wanted to touch him, but he was afraid of making Wu Nuo unhappy. Bai is very sensitive. He has long discovered that Wu Nuo is far less affectionate towards him in human form than in cat cub form. The most obvious thing is that when he turned into a kitten, the little angel would hug and kiss him and even scratch his chin and touch his belly, but if he was in human form, the little angel would never hug him, let alone hug him. Kiss him, and stay away from him when you sleep at night.

As early as half a month ago, Bai had transformed into the full state of Maverick, and since then, he has only learned to truly fly. But I don't know why, he is very different from the orcs in the tribe. Other orcs only have two states after transformation, one is an adult form, and the other is an adult beast form. And on their basis, he also has the state of a baby cat.

Moreover, he can clearly feel that when he transformed into a cub state, there seems to be a strange power in his body. So far, he has not been able to release this power, but he can perceive that this power is very powerful .

Bai didn't plan to tell anyone, including Wu Nuo and Da Wu, before he fully controlled and released this power.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Isn't it meaningless?

Seeing Wu Nuo staring at him, with round eyes and bulging cheeks, Bai Bai couldn't help but curled his lips, looked at Wu Nuo seriously and said, "Because I want to give you A surprise."

For some reason, looking at Bai's clear eyes and serious handsome face, Wu Nuo suddenly felt a little hot on his face and ears, and a ridiculous idea came to his mind: It would be great if Bai was a girl.

As soon as his brain opened, a cute girl with cat ears slowly emerged in Wu Nuo's mind. The cute girl with silver hair looks exactly the same as Bai, no, it's not exactly the same. The eyes should be rounder and bigger, and the outline of the face should be softer. Some, when you smile, you should have bulging apple muscles on your face. By the way, you should not only have cat ears but also a tail...

"No..."

"Huh?"

"Your nose is bleeding."