Chapter 28 Transaction[Part 2]

Xida sold a few laser weapons and exchanged them for a piece of metal that was very rare in their plane, and the transaction currency in the account also increased by more than 50,000.

The person who bought his stuff was an unfamiliar face. Judging by his clothes, he should be from a low-level technological plane. If the gap between the two planes is too large, the system will judge that the more transaction points it needs, the more it can buy him in one go. With an outdated laser gun and a laser sword, the technological level of the buyer's world must not be too low. As he expected, the buyer was really interested in things from their planet. Xida took the opportunity to sell some things and left a time and place for the next meeting with that person.

At any rate, he has become a third-level trader and has done many transactions. Xida's vision of seeing people has become more and more accurate.

In the free trading area of ​​the system, there are many traders, but not everyone can buy or sell something every time they come to trade. On the one hand, it is due to the goods themselves, and on the other hand, it is due to system restrictions.

A very simple example, if Xida gets a few pulse weapons, particle weapons, etc. to sell on the system, the hosts of those cold weapon planes will definitely want to take them home in a few minutes, and claim to be king and emperor in a second to rule the world Rhythm, but the system does not allow this kind of situation that destroys the balance of the plane to appear.

Of course, the system won't say that it really won't let you buy these things at all. As long as you can afford the transaction points set by the system, the system doesn't care how much you like to buy.

But the key point is that if the difference between the planes is too big, you may not be able to afford those things even if you work hard to do the task.

Of course, there are also such situations. The technological productivity levels of the two planes are very different, but the environment of the planet where the host is located is similar, and they share some similar natural substances, such as a special ore, a rare plant, etc. A little more with me, a little less with you, at this time, the system will relax a lot of trading restrictions.

Therefore, instead of thinking about things that are impossible to afford, it is better to buy things that you really need and can afford. This is the experience summed up by experienced traders.

Therefore, finding the right trader and establishing a long-term and stable trading relationship is what senior traders like to do most.

Finding a suitable trader may seem simple at first glance, but in practice, based on Xida's trading experience, he feels that it really depends on luck.

After successfully selling the goods uploaded today, Xida decided to continue to try his luck in the trading area to see if he could meet the rookie selling rock fruit.

Level 1 trading area has the largest number of traders and also the most rookies. Veterans like Xida like to come here to try their luck when they are free. When they are lucky, they can buy a lot of good things with high quality and low price. .

Xida stopped and stopped all the way, saw a lot of things that were so exciting but couldn't be bought at all, she was a little bit careful, well, there was more than a little, seeing that the pre-paid 'online fee' was only left for more than 10 minutes, He decided not to go shopping anymore, and went home to spend time with his mother and sister.

Just as he was about to leave, a ragged guy suddenly caught his attention.

That man was wearing... animal skins?

The torn, dirty clothes with obvious signs of repair are not like the works of those unconventional fashion masters.

interesting.

Xida nodded silently, and then looked at the things the man was selling. They seemed to be melons and fruits, which looked quite ordinary and should not be expensive. Why don't you go and have a look, if it's not expensive, buy some and give it to my sister as snacks.

Wu Nuo squatted in front of the stall for a long time, he occupied a good seat, there were many people coming and going to see, but none of them made a move. Most people are not interested, and occasionally one or two are interested. After reading the information given by their respective systems, they all left dejectedly.

The first time he set up a stall, he didn't open for half a day. Wu Nuo felt somewhat uncertain and disappointed.

"Hey, little guy, how do you sell this fruit?" Xida walked over, picked up a piece of vermilion fruit, and asked Wu Nuo while reading the information given by the system. After seeing the point price given by the system clearly, Xida's expression became a little unsightly.

There is no fruit with special effects in the introduction, and the system has the nerve to charge 2,500 points per catty. Damn it, why doesn't it grab it? !

Finally someone asked again, Wu Nuo's spirit was shaken, and then he looked at him as an out-and-out handsome guy, that's right, a handsome guy in the aesthetic sense of human beings on Earth! God knows that after seeing so many strange-looking aliens, Wu Nuo was already a little terrified.

Finally come a normal 'person'.

Wu Nuo was thinking in his heart, a harmless smile appeared on his face, and he looked at Xida without any trace.

The height is above 1.85 meters by visual inspection, the facial contour is deep, the face is delicate, and the skin is fair. Just looking at it, it looks a bit like a European and American. The clothes are also similar to those of Europeans and Americans, pink shirt and black trousers, the clothes are of good texture, the shirt is inlaid with lace, and there is a gorgeous retro taste in the fancy. After looking at his things, although there was a little surprise in his eyes, he did not turn around and leave like the others.

The guy is definitely not short of money, and unsurprisingly, he should be able to afford these things himself.

Wu Nuo didn't quote directly, but boasted about his stuff, "The vermilion fruit tastes better than most of the fruits I've ever eaten. It's crunchy and sweet. It has the effect of regulating the stomach and calming the nerves. It also tastes good when made into fruit soup." "

Xida frowned: "Heal the stomach? Soothe the nerves? The introduction of the system doesn't mention these two effects."

Who is Wu Nuo, a peddler who sells goods all the year round!

He can blow out ten points of every use, without blinking his eyes, and looks very caring and sincere in his small appearance, "The system is so stingy, how can it be described in detail in the introduction? This thing is very effective in curing constipation. Take one at night." , to ensure that I can sleep until dawn, and ensure smooth flow the next day."

Vermilion fruit does have the effect of curing constipation, and the orcs mainly eat meat, so there will inevitably be difficult times, and at this time, they will I will pick some vermilion fruit to eat, and the medicine will not be very effective in curing the disease.

As for how Wu Nuo knew, he also became constipated after eating meat every day, and then taught him his experience like a thief, it's better not to talk about such things.

And he emphasized that vermilion fruit has the function of regulating the stomach and intestines, because he saw that there were several sporadic acne on both sides of Xida's cheeks. Generally speaking, acne growing in this position is caused by constipation in the stomach. In terms of physiological structure.

Wu Nuo had pimples for a while before, so she specially learned about it on the Internet, and now she happened to be fooled.

After Xida came back from the front line these two days, she was eating and drinking with her friends, and she was indeed a little constipated, well, more than a little. He had already taken some medicine, but it still didn't help. Instead, he had a few unsightly pimples on his face. ←People on the planet where Xida is located have a very superficial habit, commonly known as looking at faces and smearing beauty.

Shida is no exception, and a little shallower than most people on the planet.

Maybe try it?

Xida was a little hesitant. 2500 points are a bit expensive, but if this kind of fruit can be cultivated on their planet, it will not be a loss. Of course, the premise is that there are really delicious and useful words that this little guy said.

The little guy doesn't look very old, he smiles like a big kid and feels obedient, not like he can tell a lie. The eyes were clean and sincere, which made him a little embarrassed to reject him.

It has to be said that Wu Nuo's deceptive innocent baby face took advantage at certain times.

Xida was about to log out of the system in a few minutes. He didn't want to waste points to pay the online fee, so he asked Wu Nuo: "Okay, I will temporarily believe that it is as useful as you said, how do you plan to sell it? If it's cheap, I'll buy some and go back and taste it. If it's as good as you said, I'll come back to buy from you in the future."

Wu Nuo's smile remained unchanged, "I don't sell these fruits."

"Not for sale? You want to exchange things? "As expected of an old bird, Xida didn't talk nonsense, and directly guessed what Wu Nuo meant.

"right."

"What do you want to change?" Want to change something? It's interesting, maybe we can take this opportunity to find out about the little guy. Xida changed his mind, and calmly ordered the system in his mind to continue his trading time for one hour.

The smile on Wu Nuo's face was suddenly a little embarrassed, two blushes appeared on his cheeks, and his voice was small and vague: "Change...underwear."

"Change underwear? You mean change underwear?" Xida couldn't help but burst out laughing with a face so fierce.

Wu Nuo nodded in embarrassment, but in order to save some trading coins, he had no choice but to bite the bullet.

Who made the system's panties so expensive, a pair of ordinary boxer cotton underwear, it dares to sell 1,000 trading coins, 1,000 points, it can't be worse! Forced him to go to the free trade zone to try his luck.

"Okay, how do you change it!" To actually use this kind of fruit worth 2500 points to exchange for underwear, either the little guy's plane's technology level is too low, or this kind of vermilion fruit is not worth much at all.

However, although the clothes on his body are tattered, but the materials and workmanship are not pure natural. If this is the case, then it is impossible for him not to buy underwear, so he went to the trading system to change it? What is the situation?

"One catty of vermilion fruit, two pairs of pure cotton underwear." To

sell fruit with 2,500 points, the minimum transaction currency required will not be less than 500 transaction currency. On their planet, two pairs of pure cotton underwear, even branded ones, are worth only a hundred and ten credit points. Things that can be sold for 100 credits outside can be sold to the system for up to 10 transaction coins. Things like pure cotton underwear can be sold for two or three transaction coins at most.

Exchanging a few trading coins for something worth no less than 500 trading coins is no different from picking up for nothing.

"Okay, it's the price you said. I'll bring you whatever size underwear you want."

Wu Nuo reported a size, Xida whistled, and looked at Wu Nuo with a half-smile This part disappeared in place, which made him very embarrassed.

Wu Nuo waited for about ten minutes, and Xida appeared in front of Wu Nuo holding a pair of pure cotton black underwear, and then he submitted a transaction application.

A message immediately appeared on Wu Nuo's system interface:

Transaction request: exchange for three vermilion fruits.

Exchange items: black cotton underwear X2.

Whether to agree to the transaction request.

Wu Nuo pressed 'Yes'.

After the system of the two deducted their trading points respectively, the three vermilion fruits in his back basket, which added up to about 1 catties, and the underwear in Xida's hand disappeared without a trace at the same time.

Wu Nuo didn't wake up for a long time, the big cat waited a little anxiously, walking around beside him, suddenly something fell out of thin air and hit on the head.

The big cat picked up Xiao Nei Nei with its fat claws, tilted its fat head, and studied it over and over again with a serious expression for a long time—what is this?

Is it worn on the head? Like the crown worn by the great witch during sacrifices?

Scoff...

The big cat didn't control its claws well, and Xiao Nei Nei was caught and pierced.

Well, it looks like something went wrong.