Chapter 22 System Trading

'Angel' is very good-looking, with facial features that seem to have been deliberately and meticulously sculpted by God. There is an inhuman indifference in his handsomeness. His long silver hair is scattered around his body in a mess, and his huge silver-white wings are half Wrapped in a body that was slightly curled up due to the injury, it just added a bit of fragile and abusive beauty.

'Angel' not only has a beautiful face, but also has an impeccable figure, with a height of more than 190 by visual inspection, slender and straight thighs with well-proportioned texture, wide shoulders, narrow waist, thick pectoral muscles and well-proportioned abdominal muscles, well-defined vest lines, a standard model, no, a male figure.

Wu Nuo is not a nymphomaniac, she can't help but blush, looking down along the line of the vest, fuck it, Wu Xiaonuo's eyes are all round, so is it still human size? !

Hello male god, goodbye male god, goodbye manually.

Wu Xiaonuo's cheeks swelled up with envy and jealousy, is this guy really soft and fat white? What about the round belly? What about the meaty cat face? What about the short, fat little paws? What about the orc cub?

No! division! study!

If it wasn't for the fact that 'angel' was also covered with wounds, several of which were in the same location as Bai, Wu Nuo really couldn't connect this handsome guy in front of him with the fat cat.

Forget it, don't think about it so much.

Seeing the injury on Bai's body, Wu Nuo sighed, and reached out to touch his forehead.

piping hot.

"No, if this goes on like this, you will definitely become a fool." Wu Nuo frowned, thought for a while, and tried to ask the system for help, [System, do you have any fever-reducing medicine for Bai? ] The system replied with a cold mechanical voice: [The search fee for the first-level system transaction area is 100 transaction points each time. Does the host enable the search function of the system transaction area? ] This system is simple!

Wu Nuo was so angry that his teeth itched, but he had no choice but to bear it under the eaves, 【Open it. 】As soon as Wu Nuo finished speaking, the system control interface appeared in front of him, and the transaction points under the avatar changed from 1285 to 1185. The control panel lists hundreds of unheard of medicines. Each drug is accompanied by a name, a picture, and a brief introduction.

Wu Nuo was dizzy, and said to the system: [Only show what I can afford with the existing points. 】The control interface was instantly emptied, leaving only Wu Nuo's head hanging alone in the upper left corner of the control interface.

Wu Nuo: ...

[Show me the cheapest one. 】I don't know if the system can be credited?

The system sensed the stupid host's careful thinking, and the chip slid out a large amount of data. In a moment, it clearly cleared the data, and displayed the cheapest fever-reducing medicine on the control panel without making a sound.

Ice lotus petals (powder), taken internally can reduce fever, applied externally can reduce inflammation, 1000 transaction points per gram of host plane, 200 transaction coins, minimum transaction amount of 5 grams each time.

[System, why don't you grab it? ! ] There is still a minimum transaction volume limit, can we still have fun together, grave egg!

The system replied solemnly: [The trading system advocates fair trade, maintains the balance of the plane, and resolutely resists robbery. ] Wu Nuo: [...] The system please accept my knee, I really kneel!

Wu Nuo glanced at his face that was burning red and white, and he didn't give up, so he asked the system with a little luck: [Then can I pay on credit? I owe you points first, and then pay it back slowly? 】The highlight is finally here.

The chip of the system is a bit hot, but the mechanical sound is so stable that no fluctuations can be heard. [The host has 1000 transaction points, the transaction record is 0, and the transaction credit is the initial value of 60. You can apply for a 10-fold credit loan with a loan interest rate of 5 ‰, the loan interest is calculated in the form of simple interest. You can only apply for a loan once within 30 days. At the same time, you have three chances to repay the loan within 30 days. If you fail to repay the loan after the due date, the system will impose different degrees of punishment according to the amount owed by the host. 】As soon as Wu Nuo heard the punishment, his scalp felt a little numb,【What exactly is the punishment? 】But don't be electric shock, soul whipping, muting, or sudden death, it's scary when you think about it.

System: [...] It just lends money according to the normal process, and it's not a loan shark. How can it hurt the host? The stupid host is really stupid.

[You will know when you don't return it after the due date. 】The cold mechanical sound of the system, no matter how you listen to it, there is a taste of gloating.

Wu Nuo: [...] I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling.

System: [Does the host need to apply for a loan? 】

A loan of 10,000 points means that the interest of 50 points needs to be repaid every day, and the interest of a full moonlight loan is 1,500 points. In a month's time, can he accomplish the task of 11,500 points?

He has 1185 points in his hand now, and there are three tasks to be completed that add up to 3000 points, two of which should be completed soon, and the 2000 point task of 'collecting 100 kinds of freshwater fish' may be a bit difficult However, if the entire Changhe tribe is mobilized to catch fish, it is not impossible to complete it at all.

Assuming that these tasks are completed, there are still 7315 points left, one month, can you really complete so many points tasks?

Wait, he borrowed 10,000 points, but it doesn't mean that he will use them up in one go. Maybe the ice lotus petals are very effective, so just eat a little for nothing?

Moreover, no matter whether he can pay back the points in the end, at this moment, it is impossible for him to watch Bai Fever turn into a fool with a fever.

Let's think about the points issue later, at worst, let him help me with the task when Bai recovers.

Wu Nuo: [Loan me 10,000 points. 】

The system is worthy of being the crystallization of the highest technology in the highest universe. As soon as Wu Nuo finished speaking, the trading points under the profile picture immediately changed to 11185.

Wu Nuo: [Give me 5g ice lotus petals first. 】

System: [5g ice lotus petals require 5000 transaction points, 1000 transaction coins, the host transaction currency is zero, and cannot be traded. ] Wu Nuo: [...] I really want to uninstall the system, what should I do? What about the golden finger that was thicker than the thigh? ! Liar! Probably because QAQ has just taken out the first loan, the system is a little happy when it thinks that the interest is all its own, well, maybe more than a little, it is rare and generous to show the stupid host a clear way: [You have a lot of things now, Why not trade it? ] That's right, I almost forgot about this, and it made this cheating system dizzy.

However, now that it has been burned in vain, it cannot be delayed. Wu Nuo is confident that he can sell the wild melons and wild fruits sent by others at a good price in the free trade zone, but it doesn't matter how long it will take. With Bai's current situation, he can't afford to wait.

If you sell things directly to the system, you will definitely suffer a little price loss, but it is not without any benefits. At least you can find out whether these things are worth to the system, and how much they are worth, so you are not afraid of losing money.

After figuring out these joints, Wu Nuo no longer struggled, and traded the gifts received today to the system one by one.

Long melon: 1 transaction currency/kg, totaling 25 kilograms;

sour fruit: 2 transaction currency/kg, totaling 20 kilograms;

vermilion fruit: 5 transaction currency/kg, totaling 15 kilograms;

moon and half melon: 3 transaction currency/ kg, totaling 20 kilograms; 20 catties in total;

rock fruit: 100 trading coins/jin, 5 catties in total;

white sweet potato: 1 trading coin/jin, 50 catties in total;

wild beef: 15 trading coins/jin, 20 catties in total.

A lot of things were sold for a total of 1050 transaction coins. This is due to the high price of Yanguo. Otherwise, I might not be able to make up 1000 transaction coins after selling all these things at home.

Selling things directly to the system saves the link of uploading trading items. The system will not deduct points for this link, but at the same time it will not provide the host with brief information on any items.

Wu Nuo is more curious than knowing the brief introduction of these things, how much the system will sell these things when they arrive at the system.

After the system took away the last trading item, the information on the control interface suddenly changed—

long melon: 500g, 10 trading coins, 50 trading points Sour fruit: 500g, 20 trading coins, 100 trading points Vermilion fruit: 500g , 50 trading coins, 250 trading points Moon and half melon: 500g, 30 trading coins, 150 trading points Rock fruit: 100g, 400 trading coins, 2000 trading points White sweet potato: 500g, 10 trading coins, 50 trading points Brutal beef: 500g, 150 trading coins, 750 trading points Note: The above trading prices are only for the plane where the host is located.

What is a profiteer, this is a profiteer!

The system dared to sell the items at 10 or 20 times the price even before they were refrigerated. This was only for the place of origin. If it was sold to those planes that were out of stock, I don't know what sky-high price it would be able to sell.

Wu Nuo gasped in pain: [System, you are such a fool, did your R&D staff make it? ] Now, Wu Nuo finally understands why so many people would rather spend time in the free trading zone to find what they want than directly trade with the system. It was too dark!

System: [...] Too lazy to reason with the stupid host.

Resisting the heartache, Wu Nuo asked the system to exchange 5g ice lotus petals. After confirming the transaction, the system directly deducted the corresponding points and transaction coins. In the next second, a glass bottle slightly larger than the thumb appeared out of nowhere in Wu Nuo. At Nuo's feet, there was a small half bottle of white powder inside. Wu Nuo spent another 100 points of "consultation fee" to get the correct dosage of ice lotus petals from the system, 1g at a time, once every 2 hours.

Just in time, Wu Nuo boiled the water in the pot. He scooped up half of the bowl with a clean wooden bowl, lifted the cap of the glass bottle, and shook a little bit of powder into it. An extremely clear lotus fragrance poured out, making one unable to take a deep breath.

Wu Nuo walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, holding the medicine bowl in one hand, holding up Bai's head in the other, and bringing the hot medicine that blows straight to his mouth.

I 豮艸芔茻.

What should I do if I can't get it in and swell? (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ After wasting some precious concoction, Wu Nuo decided to use the last trump card!

Bai Dao finally regained some consciousness, he slowly opened his eyes, a white and beautiful face His face was pressed against him suddenly, and something soft and sweet was stuck into his mouth...

The little angel is going... to have a baby

with him?!

Bai stared round his eyes, and Wu Nuo also stared The eyes are round.

The author has something to say: Bai:︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿Wu Nuo: (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻