Chapter 50 Care

Bai's hearing is so keen, he immediately recognized Wu Nuo's voice and determined his location. He jumped down from the cave without hesitation, and rescued Wu Nuo in the blink of an eye.

It was raining heavily outside, and within a minute of coming out, Wu Nuo's whole body was completely soaked. He already had wounds on his body, and he was bitten by several large lumps by the salt beetle. The lumps were swollen and itchy, with slight signs of poisoning. In addition, he lost too much blood. When Wu Nuo was actually in the cave, his reaction was very He had become a lot duller, but he had to force himself to confront the salt beetle, stretching every nerve in his head to the extreme.

Now that he was rescued suddenly, Wu Nuo's tense nerves suddenly relaxed, Wu Nuo felt his legs go limp, and cold rain poured down on his body, and he could clearly feel his whole body trembling.

Bai also noticed his strangeness, without saying a word, he hugged him tightly with one hand to prevent him from slipping down, picked up the big package on the ground with the other hand, carried the package on his back, and directly beat Wu Nuo horizontally. Hold her in her arms and hold her tightly.

Wu Nuo was a little out of breath by his strangulation, coughed lightly and said: "You put me down, ahem, I can walk by myself."

Bai Dan glanced at him, his eyes and voice were unprecedentedly cold and irresistible: "Be obedient, don't move."

Wu Nuo has never seen such a side of Bai, Bai has always been very obedient in front of him, uh, he is very obedient in cat form, caring and coquettish, and especially in human form Gentle and obedient, he would never refuse his requests, and at this moment, Bai finally revealed his fierce and domineering side belonging to the winged tiger clan.

For a moment, Wu Nuo felt the hairs all over his body stand on end, but then, he felt a big warm hand pat him clumsily on his back, and once again his eyes met the cold white eyes, under the dim light, Wu Nuo saw his deep concern and worry hidden under the cold.

Such intense concern and worry, since the death of his grandparents, he has never seen it through the eyes of others. Wu Nuo suddenly felt his nose sour, and there were many inexplicable emotions in his heart, and the warmth was rising—

it feels good to have family members, and finally he didn't hurt this big cat in vain.

Wu Nuo thought in a daze, no longer struggled, and obediently snuggled into Bai's arms, and fell asleep.

Bai touched Wu Nuo's forehead to make sure that he didn't have a fever, and he felt a little better. He transformed into wings, carefully raised the wings above his head, adjusted the angle for a long time, and finally blocked the rainstorm to prevent Wu Nuo from continuing to be drenched, and then Dive headlong into the forest.

Before taking shape, Bai often went in and out of the black forest in the form of a cub. Between hunting and being hunted, he practiced very keen observation and judgment. He quickly found a cave in the forest, drove away the family of three black bears in the cave, and occupied their cave.

Of course, the black bears were not reconciled to having their caves robbed, but Bai's aura made them terrified. Between resisting to the death and escaping, the three members of the black bear family chose the latter without any hesitation. The mother bears ran very fast together, 囧o(╯口╰)o The black bear family lived in this cave all year round. The strong smell of urine in the cave was mixed with blood and rancidity, and the smell was really not very pleasant.

The cave was very dark, but the darkness didn't completely strip away Bai's vision, as long as it wasn't in an environment where there was no light at all, Bai could see things clearly. Although the cave was very dark, it hadn't reached the level of complete isolation of light. This level of darkness couldn't affect Bai's vision at all.

Bai found a slightly cleaner place, put Wu Nuo down, found a lighter from his fur vest pocket, and then took some hay that the Black Xiong family used to make a nest and lit a fire. Because the lighter was wet just now, it took a long time to light it. After the haystack was ignited, Bai threw some branches into the hole that the black bears held in their mouths, and with the slight cracking sound of the bark, the hole quickly became warmer.

Bai walked up to Wu Nuo and touched his forehead. The temperature under his palm was still normal and there was no sign of fever. Only then did Bai's tightly wrinkled brows loosen a little. He called Wu Nuo softly, but Wu Nuo was in a deep sleep and didn't respond at all. Bai Cai's brows that had been loosened were frowned again, and he sighed softly, then put his arms around Wu Nuo with one hand, and quickly stripped off the drenched animal skin and the little inner part of his body.

Although Bai often secretly kissed his little angel, but it was the first time to see the little angel's body unscrupulously under the firelight. I don't know if it was because of the swaying fire or some other reason, Bai felt his heart beat a lot faster, and his face and ears were a little burned. If there are other people from the Changhe tribe here, they will be horrified to find that the demon Bai's face is as red as a monkey's butt (/口).

As a man and a male, the big cat's eyes first fell on the little angel, and then subconsciously compared it with his own -

there is no comparability at all ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.

Then, Bai's gaze 'scanned' all the way from Wu Nuo's stomach to his collarbone. He felt that besides the scars on the little angel's body, the contours of the bones on his ribs were also an eyesore.

The little angel is really too thin, and he has to be raised to be fat in the future.

However, although the little angel has a thin body, there is still a lot of meat on the butt, and it feels... very good to the touch o(≧v≦)o There are two blush on the white and expressionless face, and the big hand touches it again Then he took out a neatly folded cowhide from the cowhide bag and threw it on the ground, then carefully placed Wu Nuo on the clean cowhide, and took a piece of animal skin from the bag Put it on him.

Wu Nuo's skin itself was very fair. He was lying naked on the brown-black cowhide, covered with snow-white animal skins, and the key parts were looming under the animal skins. How could the bumpkin Bai Damiao have seen such a scene? A surge of hot blood rushed to his forehead, and he looked stupid, his body became hot like fire, and the wet animal skin skirt was propped up honestly.

It was the first time Bai had such a physiological reaction, but he knew exactly what was going on with him. As early as a long time ago, when the orcs in the tribe pulled their females or slaves to do bad things outside, he had seen it more than once. Those guys in the hunting team also like to make some vulgar jokes. Although they dare not talk nonsense in front of him, he has good ears. He heard everything clearly.

Bai also felt that he hadn't responded for a long time after he became an adult, and he was confused and even troubled, but he was not interested in any of the female orcs or pure females in the tribe. He thought his little angel was the prettiest, why? How pleasing to the eyes, the mouth is like honey, how sweet it is to kiss.

And after a series of events today, Bai felt that he wanted to be with Wu Nuo, even if they couldn't have cubs together, he still wanted to be with him. When he came back just now and found that Wu Nuo was gone, he felt as if his whole body had been hollowed out. The pain at that moment made him realize clearly that he couldn't live without Wu Nuo, he couldn't lose his little god. Make.

Now, at this moment, he desperately desires to leave a deep imprint on his little envoy as a male.

But there is still a voice in Bai's heart telling him that he can't do this, at least not yet.

A gust of cold wind blew outside, and amidst the swaying flames, the color of the white pupils gradually became darker. As desire churned, his ice-blue pupils as clear as the sky turned into a dark blue that was infinitely close to black. The change caused Bai's temperament to undergo an earth-shaking change.

It took a lot of effort for Bai Cai to take his eyes off Wu Nuo. He simply cleaned up the cave, threw out the smelly bones in the cave, and used his wings to clumsily fan away the smell in the cave. Then I found some dead wood branches that were not wet near the cave and came back. I burned the fire vigorously, put Wu Nuo and my wet animal skin beside the fire to roast, and fed some water to Wu Nuo, and then He just lay beside Wu Nuo, hugging him and getting ready to fall asleep.

The young and ignorant Bai Damiao killed more than a dozen horned deer in one go in the evening, and his blood couldn't be more vigorous. Holding his little angel, he was doomed not to have a good night's sleep that night.

During this time, Wu Nuo insisted on waking up early every day to practice "Basic Physical Skills", and he has formed a good biological clock, and he will wake up on time every morning as soon as the sky is bright. Today is no exception.

The moment he opened his eyes, he looked at the rock wall above his head in a daze, completely confused about where he was. However, feeling that the big cat was lying next to his neck, with its tail wrapped around his arm domineeringly, Wu Nuo felt his heart sinking into his heart, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth that he didn't even notice.

Bai Damiao didn't fall asleep all night last night, and just now he was in a daze, when Wu Nuo moved, he woke up immediately.

"Are you okay? Are you dizzy? Is there any discomfort?" Bai yawned a little, and glanced at the bruises on Wu Nuo's body, his small eyes were a little erratic.

Wu Nuo sat on the animal skin and moved his stiff body. He was surprised to find that after falling so badly yesterday and fighting to the death with the salt beetle, his body didn't even feel sore at all, and the sprain of his left ankle was over. It healed overnight without any medicine. Except for the itching of the places bitten by the salt beetles, there was no particularly uncomfortable place on the whole body.

Wait, the mouth seems a little numb.

Wu Nuo touched his mouth with his hand, and found that his mouth was a little swollen. When his eyes passed over his body, he saw that there were still many bruises on his body.

"What's going on here?" Wu Nuo touched the marks on his stomach and chest with his hands, it didn't hurt, and it didn't look like he was thrown. 'Integrity' such as Wu Xiaonuo didn't even know that there was a big cat stealing fish by his side.

A certain sneaky big cat could not blush even when lying because of the long hair on his face: "Are those bugs poisonous? The places on your back where you were bitten all turned purple." Well, that's it.

The small eyes of the big cat look very determined.

Wu Nuo touched the bitten place on his back with his backhand, and felt a little tingling. Reminiscent of the information given by the system, the salt beetle does contain a slight toxin. Wu Nuo had never had relevant experience before, so naturally he didn't Thinking elsewhere, he excitedly talked about his discovery in the cave: "Bai, I found something good in that cave!"

"What good thing?"

"Salt crystal mines! That cave is full of salt crystal mines!" Wu Nuo said the word "salt crystal mines" in Huaxia. When he saw Bai's blank face, he remembered to change to the language of the Changhe Tribe, "That There is salt in the cave, a lot of salt, better than the rough salt that the Muyuan tribe traded for us."

"Really?!" Big Mao's fat cat face instantly became very serious, and there seemed to be light shining in his eyes.