Chapter 65: The Bullock Cart

The free trading area of ​​the system has no day and night, no matter when you enter, it is full of bustling traders.

Wu Nuo quickly found Wang Sanhu according to the coordinates. He was negotiating business with a strange-looking three-headed man.

In just one or two months, Wang Sanhu and Wu Nuo looked completely different when they first met him.

Although he was still wearing the coarse cloth bunt that had been washed white with fringe, his complexion looked much better, his face was flushed, and the gloom between his brows had long since disappeared. In the past, when I saw aliens with strange looks, I regarded them as monsters and shrank in the corner trembling in fright. Now when I talk about business with the three-headed people, I don't talk logically, but at least my voice is stable and articulate. The change is not small. In addition, there are more and more varieties of things he brought up for trade. The crude farm tools he sold at the beginning are gone, replaced by brightly colored silk and satin, exquisite knitted embroidery, elegant pottery, various kinds of tea, exquisite Carved wooden utensils and so on.

Ever since Wu Nuo introduced the three-eyed man who sold silver cakes to Wang Sanhu, Wang Sanhu only accepted trading coins for transactions, and generally seldom bartered directly. Even though his business is booming now, his points are also tight. Although he is not in debt like Wu Nuo, he is still in debt to the system.

Wu Nuo and him are old acquaintances, and we chat occasionally. According to Wang Sanhu, the world he lives in is now in troubled times, with all kinds of heroes rising together, and all forces are trying to compete for the world. Fortunately, the place where he is located is remote and barren, and has not been affected by the war for the time being.

However, judging from the current situation, I am afraid that it is difficult for Wang Sanhu to be alone. After all, there are so many exquisite materials that cannot be bought in remote and barren places.

Wu Nuo worked as a peddler for two years, but his cultural knowledge was lost, but his eyesight for people was cultivated. After several contacts, he was sure that Wang Sanhu was simple and honest but not stupid, nor did he have any special ambitions. Now, risking the disaster of war, buying so many exquisite materials and selling them on the system is probably a last resort.

It can be seen that Wang Sanhu's system is capable of deceiving the host by forcing an honest and timid person to such an extent.

The three-headed man bargained with Wang Sanhu for a long time, and finally exchanged a fist-sized horseshoe gold for a bright red silk.

The skin of the three-headed man is naturally blue-gray, the three heads look like the close relatives of the Bull Demon King, and their figure is three times bigger than the orc girl of the Changhe Tribe. When she thinks of her going back and making this silk satin into clothes on her body, Wu Nuo's whole body People are not so good.

Go back and take a few more glances at Bai Damei, and wash your eyes well. Wait, generally speaking, shouldn't you go back and see girls? Do you want to bend so thoroughly (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ to send away the three-headed man, there are no other customers in Wang Sanhu's stall for the time being, he smiled and called Wu Nuo twice, and Wu Nuo came back to his senses.

" Brother Xiao Wu, what are you thinking about? Thinking so engrossed?"

"It's nothing, I just thought of the cat at home."

"Cat?"

Wu Nuo chuckled: "I won't mention him, I'm here this time to find Sanhu Brother, help me get an ox cart."