Chapter 112 Great Lake Tribe

The Great Lakes Tribe was built close to the mountains and lakes. Not far to the west is the endless prairie. The environment is quite superior. The lakes, mountains, forests and plains converge in one place, and produce a lot. Planting a few things here and there around the tribe is doing just fine. Le-Wen, although the Great Lakes Tribe is still geographically located in the north, they are obviously much richer than other surrounding tribes. Last year's cold winter was not affected too much. Instead, they subdued some small and medium tribes who came to join them. It has grown a lot, and its scale is much larger than that of the Muyuan tribe or even the current Changhe tribe.

Occupying this endless lake, the Great Lakes tribe has a population of nearly 50,000 people. It is one of the largest tribes nearby, and it is not far from the super tribe, at least they think so.

Because it is also a tribe mainly grazing and breeding, the distribution of the residents of the Dahu tribe is similar to that of the Muyuan tribe, scattered along the lakeshore. However, unlike the Muyuan tribe, the Dahu tribe is centered on the residence of the tribal leader and the big witch, and a part of the guards are gathered. Their orc warriors and their descendants, in order to resist wild beasts and enemies, built high walls with stones around their settlements. After years of development, they gradually took on the prototype of an ancient city.

The people living inside the stone walls were the earliest nobles.

They don't give birth, but they enjoy the most abundant food; they don't go to war, but they enjoy the most beautiful women.

Privilege and class are accompanied by contradictions, forming and growing day by day.

The Great Lakes Tribe is a very ancient tribe. Even the memory passed down by the Great Witch cannot remember when it took root here. The superior geographical environment and external conditions, long-term prosperous development, and rich production have also made the Great Lakes Tribe a The trading hub of the surrounding tribes.

Just like the Black Forest side, the Great Lakes Tribe also holds a gathering every year. All the surrounding large, medium and small tribes gather in the Great Lakes Tribe. Everyone exchanges what they need and trades what they need.

Bai and Wu Nuo didn't know whether they were lucky or not. They caught up with the Dahu Tribe's tribal gathering this year, but they were a step late. The gathering was drawing to a close, and many tribes were already on their way back.

Wu Nuo asked Wang Sanhu to buy a simple bullock cart, and Bai caught a wildebeest on the grassland. After being beaten up by him for a while, the strong-tempered wildebeest king finally lowered his proud head, and Wu Nuo gave it a simple treatment. After a bit of internal and external injuries, it put on the shackles resignedly, bid farewell to its females with tears in its eyes, pulled the bullock cart for them, and was happy.

Wildebeest is the name Wu Nuo gave them, because their appearance resembles the horses Wu Nuo has seen on TV pictures, but the size is at least one-third larger than the horses in his impression. It also has a pair of sharp horns, and when it gets angry, its lethality is still higher than that of a bull.

This wildebeest king is a head taller than ordinary wildebeests. Its body is pitch black without a trace of variegation. The horns on its head are frighteningly cold, and its eyes are particularly rebellious. Even Wu Nuo, who doesn't understand horses at all, can't help it. Praise God Jun in my heart.

The pitiful steed was first beaten up and covered by Bai Damiao, and then caught in the breath of the top beast, had to bow his head and do hard work. The wildness has not been worn away. When facing Bai, he still To be honest, when facing Wu Nuo, he doesn't like to talk to him at all.