Chapter 35 Division Of Labor

The three rock fruits add up to about 270 grams, and Wu Nuo sold them to Xida at a price of 1,000 trading coins per hundred grams.

Compared with Wu Nuo's transaction price and the system, although he saved more than 8,000 trading coins, he spent more than 25,000 in points. He only got more than 10 w points for a 3a task, and he lost four points in one go For one, Cedar is no ordinary heartache.

But for the sake of her sister's illness, Xida also went all out. Moreover, if Yan Guo, like Zhu Hongguo, can find a suitable environment for survival in his plane, it might be a high-return investment.

Wu Nuo made a lot of money today. In addition to receiving a big deal, the sour fruit, vermilion fruit, and half-moon melon were all sold at a good price. The transaction information under the 3D avatar has been changed to: Name: Wu Nuo

Species: Carbon-based Wisdom Life

Trading Coin: 5230

Trading Points: 4015

Trading Items: Underpants x2

Many traders wanted to barter with Wu Nuo, and they also presented and introduced many things that Wu Nuo was interested in, but Wu Nuo Nuo still owes the system a huge debt, buying two small underwear for the big cat is already the limit, how can he be willing to buy other things?

After finishing the transaction with Xida, Wu Nuo exited the system, opened and closed his eyes, and the noisy square turned into... er, a huge fat cat face.

"Why are you so close?" Looking at each other, Wu Nuo's little heart thumped twice, no one else was scared. When you open your eyes and suddenly see a furry face close to you, it's hard for anyone to calm down.

The big cat was also startled, moved to the side with some guilt, licked his mouth quietly and said confidently: "You have been away for a long time, I am worried that something will happen to you."

Wu Nuo couldn't help but smiled, rubbing his fat The head said: "The temple is very safe, nothing will happen. Here, this is my coming-of-age gift for you."

Wu Nuo took out two small black underwear, which were bigger than the ones he had exchanged with Xida before. twice as much.

The big cat purred twice with joy, jumped out of the bed, and transformed into a human form in a flash of silver light.

The face was still the same, and it was as unreasonably handsome as before, but it seemed that something was missing?

"Where are your wings?" Wu Nuo asked.

With a sound of 'Huo', a pair of huge silver wings spread out behind him. The house, which was quite big at first, was instantly filled with wings and became extremely obtrusive. In the next second, the wings turned into countless silver spots and disappeared without a trace. no trace.

"Can you put your wings away now?"

"Yeah!" Bai Bing's blue eyes showed a little complacency.

"I think your wings seem to have grown a lot?"

"Have you?" This Bai is really not sure.

Wu Nuo nodded with certainty, and then enviously said: "The wings are so big, it must be exciting to fly?"

Bai's face was a little unnatural, although he had never heard the word "sensation", but the general meaning can still be understood. Guess what. I can't fly yet, so it's better not to tell the little angel about this kind of thing.

Bai nodded noncommittally, then looked at the little underwear in Wu Nuo's hand with burning eyes, and said excitedly: "Can I try it?"

"Of course, this is for you!" Wu Nuo handed the two underwear together to white.

Pure black triangular cotton underwear, very ordinary cut, Bai took a pair casually, and carefully put it on his legs. It's like tailor-made, the size is just right, and after wearing it on Bai's body, he turned out to be wearing an ordinary little inner, which looks like an international brand, and the upper body effect is even better than those of the world's top models .

The black cotton underwear of the same style is the same as a 10 yuan pair of street stalls on my body?

Wu Nuo puffed up her cheeks slightly, feeling sore in her heart.

Bai had touched Wu Nuo's underwear before, and it felt very good in the hand, but he didn't expect it to be so comfortable to wear, and he didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

It is indeed a gift from the gods!

Wu Nuo looked at Bai dancing happily, smiling like a big fool, the little bit of sourness in his heart disappeared without a trace, replaced by a faint pride -

my big cat is such a man! ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿

"Okay, come and sleep quickly, I'm almost sleepy." I wasted a lot of time in the trading area just now, and it's almost midnight now.

"En!" Bai Chong nodded, sat on the edge of the bed, and lay beside Wu Nuo.

"Just sleep like this." The big soft and fat cat has turned into a big man with long hands and long legs. Wu Nuo said that he couldn't accept it.

"Yeah." Bai looked at Wu Nuo in doubt, with a look of 'Is there a problem with me sleeping like this'.

Wu Nuo felt a little regretful, moved inside, turned his back to Bai, and said vaguely, "That's up to you."

Under the faint moonlight, Bai looked at Wu Nuo's smooth and fair back, feeling a little wronged in his heart—— Obviously, the little angel used to sleep with him in his arms, but now she turned her back to him! unhappy! ╭(╯^╰)╮Wait, the little angel doesn't hug him anymore, he can hug the little angel!

Bai's eyes, which were closed at first, suddenly opened, bright and clear, stretched out his ape arms, and embraced Wu Nuo in his arms. Wu Nuo slept soundly, felt a little uncomfortable in the dream, moved, moved to a comfortable position, and continued to chat with Duke Zhou.

Bai looked at the little angel who was pillowed on his neck, the moonlight shone on his face, his eyelashes cast a bewitching shadow under his eyes, his skin was as fair and delicate as a newborn child, and his bright red lips were like blooming flowers People can't help but smell and lick.

If you can't help it, don't bear it!

Without hesitation, Bai brought his mouth closer, kissed her, then stuck out his tongue to lick it, and then licked it again...

So sweet︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿.

After kissing and licking enough, Bai finally hugged his little angel contentedly, gently stroking the smooth and delicate back of the little angel with both hands, and slowly fell into a sweet dreamland.

In his sleep, the man who was as handsome as a god was gradually shrouded in a silver radiance, his figure shrunk and became smaller and smaller, and finally turned into a big cat cub. Wu Nuo didn't know what he dreamed of, moved his mouth, hugged the big cat, turned over, and fell asleep unconsciously.

Before dawn the next day, the tribe began to take full-scale action.

Originally, there were nine hunting teams in the tribe, eight of which were led by orcs, and there was only one hunting team formed by the pure human second brother star of the lion cub.

The leader of the hunting team is also the candidate for the leader of the tribe, but a pure person is not qualified to be a candidate. Therefore, the Changhe tribe now has a total of eight leader candidates.

Among them, Shi Hu and Little Lion Cub have the strongest fighting power and the highest voice.

The position of the leader of the Changhe tribe has always continued the abdication system passed down from the ancestors. The capable and the strong live there, and the concept of hereditary system has not yet been formed. Similarly, the position of the leader of the hunting team is not constant, only the recognized strongest of the team is qualified to take the position. The only way to get 'recognized' is to see whose fist is hard.

Shi Hu was injured before, and has been recuperating since then. The team leader's position has been replaced by another orc who is second only to him in the team, but he is not worried. He believes that when he recovers from his injury, the position Sooner or later it will be his!

At this time, Shi Hu, who was sleeping leisurely at home, didn't know that day would not come in a short time.

Because it was none other than his good friend, the sinister bastard he called Bai, who once again took away the position of their team leader.

When Wu Nuo woke up, Bai had already become the captain of the hunting team.

Shi Hu's team included 23 orc fighters and 12 pure human fighters. He could become the most popular candidate. All orcs are third-level fighters, and their strength is not inferior to the captains of some teams.

Bai, a little cub in rigid shape, even a small one in animal shape, actually defeated the captain of Shi Hu's team, a powerful third-level fighter, in human shape alone. The orcs who were eager to challenge him before weighed their own strength, some of them turned off, and some of them became even more eager to fight.

However, the more surprising thing about Bi Bai becoming the team leader is yet to come—the big witch even announced that Bai will be in charge of managing the hunting and gathering teams and will be responsible for trading white sweet potatoes with the surrounding tribes.

Although many soldiers were unconvinced, no one dared not listen to the Dawu's words. In the Changhe Tribe, the words of the great witch are sometimes more effective than the tribal leader.

The hunting teams and gathering teams of the Changhe Tribe usually go out in turns. There are nine hunting teams, three staying tribes at a time, five teams go hunting, and the last team is responsible for protecting the gathering team.

The collection team is different from the hunting team, there is no fixed team, nor a fixed number of people, but because the collected things can be kept part of themselves, and if the witch medicine needed by the big witch or something useful is collected, there will be additional rewards , The pure people in the tribe are very willing to participate. When the number of the team is at least a hundred, it can be two or three hundred at the most. Some slaves will also participate.

In order to get as many white sweet potatoes as possible, the leader only left a hunting team to guard the tribe, and sent out all the other teams.

Because the pure human females will stay to collect fertilizer and do other things, and the slaves will also stay to be sent by Wu Nuo, the collection team only has pure human males, and there are more than a hundred people, old and young.

After the team had assembled, the leader and the great witch had finished arranging the things that should be arranged. The hunting team and the gathering team rushed to leave the tribe under the moonlight amidst the great witch's cadenced prayers before the sun rose.

Originally, Wu Nuo was still a little worried about Bai Damiao, worried that he would not do well, worried that he would be in danger, worried that he would be injured, etc. It was always like a parent sending their child to school for the first time, and they couldn't let it go.

However, soon, he didn't have the heart to worry about the big cats——

instructing the pure human females to collect fertilizer, the pure human females never dreamed that the so-called fertilizer turned out to be the feces of the prey, and the white sweet potatoes grown from the feces could really do you want to eat? Won't you get sick if you eat it?

Compared with the females who asked questions until Wu Nuo's head grew bigger, the slaves were much more obedient.

But the way the female slaves cook food is really not flattering. Do you dare to cut open the belly of the prey before roasting? Dare to wash the intestines before cooking? ! Hey, who is that, have you picked the gall from your liver? !

The only ones who let Wu Nuo relax a little bit were the male slaves. After he showed them the land to be reclaimed, everyone started working, but——those old men who were about to walk unsteadily, You carry so many things, aren't you afraid of flashing your old waist? ! Let go of that pannier and let someone else come! What, I really didn't say you didn't do a good job, don't cry, really! qaq Wu Nuo Wu Nuo, we have to work too! We have to work too! ← A group of pestering and rambunctious brats.

Wu Nuo: [System, do you dare to tell me how to get home? ] System: [The host has insufficient permissions, no comment. 】

Wu Nuo: I 豮艸芔茻 (╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻