Chapter 111

The stinky-faced white cat is coquettish, coquettish, cute and beautiful. After enjoying a meal of feeding from the little angel, the belly was rounded, lying on the grass, basking in the warm autumn sun, rolling happily, occasionally flying a A colorful swallowtail butterfly, he jumped down with great interest, and presented it to Wu Nuo as if offering a treasure.

Wu Nuo glanced at the dying Swallow Die, who was "turned pale" by his paw paws, and refused without hesitation.

With some regret, Bai Damiao threw away the half-dead swallowtail, dawdled, dawdled, and slowly moved to Wu Xiaonuo's side, lying down, showing his belly, his tail hooked around his wrist, and his ice blue eyes were wet Looking at him intently, a signal was sent out from all over his body: please touch the tiger.

One second, I was still annoyed that I was addicted to the beauty of big cats, and was coaxed away a lot of mutton skewers by a lazy 'fake cat'. After resisting for half a second, he decisively surrendered, hugged Fat Miao, touched his belly, scratched his chin, pinched his paws, kissed the tips of his ears, and completely gave up treatment.

It's just that Wu Xiaonuo, who fumbled for things like real fire and was wiped out in broad daylight, said that he was so stupid and naive, really.

Bai Damiao, who is extremely satisfied with eating in various senses, said that when the little angel is shy, it tastes extra delicious, and he has the opportunity to eat more times! There is no opportunity to create an opportunity to eat! ︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿Wu Nuo woke up in the strong smell of fish soup. When he opened his eyes, he saw that it was already evening. His body was covered with a snow-white long-tooth leather blanket. Not far away, Bai was going to There was firewood in the fire, and he was wearing a pair of linen white trousers and a long-sleeved top that looked like a T-shirt. Relying on his naturally good figure, the clothes and pants, which were obviously poorly made, made him look like a Can't tell the meaning of Daoming, a head of beautiful silver hair casually scattered behind him, dyed a touch of orange by the last ray of the setting sun, adding a bit of softness, coupled with his angelic handsome face, Wu Xiaonuo unconsciously licked He licked his lips, he would never admit that he was dumbfounded just now!

Bai was very vigilant, almost as soon as Wu Nuo's eyes fell on him, he noticed it, turned his head, his eyes met, with a smile on his face, he always felt that Wu Nuo's ears turned red. The little god stared at him blankly with eyes as dark as the night sky, and the sleepiness had not yet faded on the cheeks with baby fat, and the powdery color oozes from the white and delicate skin. His short black hair was messy, and his swollen lips were slightly pursed, like a child who hadn't grown up, beautiful and fragile, which always aroused his infinite desire for protection. However, the little god envoy kicks people very cruelly and painfully, not at all like he looks so obedient and so dull.

"Are you awake? I made fish soup, and it will be ready soon." Bai smiled and said, Leng Jun's face melted like ice, and the breeze slid across his cheeks, bringing up a few strands of silver, which successfully restored the color of Wu Nuo's ears. Deepened by two points.

"Your ears are red." Bai was sure that he read it right this time, and the smile on his face couldn't help but deepened.

"..." Wu Nuo snorted, ignored the complacent Bai Damiao, patted the clothes that were randomly wrapped aside, shook off the dirt, grass, leaves and small bugs on the clothes, put them on and put them on, and put them on again. The cloth shoes that I made with all my strength went to the river to take a cup of cold water, washed my face, and shook off the water droplets on my face, and finally woke up completely.

Bai can cook some simple stews, barbecues, and cook rice and porridge, but not more complicated ones.

Wu Nuo took out a few steamed buns from the interspatial ring, and asked Bai to bake them on the grill. There was still a lot of haggis and mutton bone soup left at noon, so Wu Nuo asked Bai to boil it. Then he randomly grabbed a handful of dried wild vegetables and cooked them together with sauerkraut and pickled peppers.