Chapter 12 Free Trade Zone

Wu Nuo didn't understand at all, why did he suddenly appear in a bustling...square when he was lying on the stone bed with the big cat in his arms just a second ago?

The square made of white jade bricks is suspended in the air. Nine golden pillars carved with ancient and complicated patterns stand around the square. The giant pillars soar into the sky. There is a huge pool in the center of the square. A huge mountain with strange rocks stands in the center of the pool. There are occasional green spots in the mountains. The top of the mountain is hidden in the clouds. The rainbow hangs above the pool, the clouds and smoke surround it, and there is the continuous sound of silk and bamboo orchestras. The whole square is like a fairyland of Yaotai nine days away.

It would be nice if there were not so many street stalls around.

Wu Nuo stared stupidly, thinking regretfully.

Wait, set up a street stall!

The system sounded a reminder at the right time: 【Successfully enter the level 1 free trading zone, 10 trading points will be deducted, and the host can stay in the trading zone for 1 standard universe hour. For every additional hour of stay, 10 transaction points will be deducted. I wish the host a happy transaction and buy the desired item. 】Wu Nuo:【...Can you be more stingy? 】

The system directly blocked the question of the stupid host, and continued to remind: [All body language conflicts are prohibited in the trading area, please consciously abide by the trading rules and conduct civilized transactions. Those who violate the transaction regulations will be punished by the system according to the seriousness of the case. ] After finishing speaking, the system directly transmitted a thick stack of transaction rules to Wu Nuo's brain.

Wu Nuo was dizzy from the sudden extra information in his head. By the time he roughly clarified these regulations, the trading time for 10 trading points had already passed half.

This trading space is actually not real, but a holographic world virtualized by the system. Here, the system can guarantee the safety of traders and the transaction itself to the greatest extent, but it does not care whether the transaction is equivalent or fair.

Because the situation and needs of each living planet are different, for some planets, things that are as redundant as garbage are extremely scarce and precious for some planets.

Whether the host can sell the cabbage for white powder price is the host's ability, but whether the sky-high priced cabbage can be brought into the host's world is ultimately determined by the system, and the system has the final say.

From the perspective of the host, it is useless to guard the golden thigh, which is both breathless and deeply unfair. However, from the perspective of the system, it is maintaining fairness to the greatest extent.

From Wu Nuo's point of view, the fairness and injustice of the system are trivial matters, and the system's stinginess is the major issue—

points are required to open the trading area, points are required to stay in the trading area, points are also required to set up a street stall in the trading area, and points are required to upload trading items , You have to give a lot of points for buying things, and you have to give points for keeping the traded items at the end...

[System, is there a time when you don't need points? 】His mere 300 points, no, now there are only 290 points left, can he really buy a pack of toilet paper? ](╯‵口′)╯︵┻━┻ The system replied solemnly to the stupid host: [Yes.]

[When?]

[Unless it is a special case, when it is on standby.]

Wu Nuo gritted his teeth silently: [...Okay, You won.]

The trading time brought by 10 points is limited, Wu Nuo dared not delay, and strode into

the trading area. There are a lot of people hanging around in the trading area - if those with horns on their heads, or three on their foreheads Eyes, or seven or eight hands, or the head is bigger than the body, or the guy who looks like a stone, etc. are all human words - everyone picks and chooses from different stalls, bargains with the stall owner, and some Several people were looking at the same thing at the same time, and their faces were flushed.

It really has a sense of sight at night market stalls!

However, unlike night market stalls, there are too many types of things sold here, from minerals and metals to weird machines. , from vegetables and fruits to ointments and pills, from firewood, rice, oil and salt to jewelry and jade, from pure natural materials to ingenious works of art, etc., the format products are dazzling. .

Wu Nuo thought how Grandma Liu felt when he entered the Grand View Garden, and he probably felt what mood he was in now.

Just one pair of eyes is not enough to see!

"...I brought you the millipedes you wanted, and I picked the fattest ones for you. I guarantee you will be satisfied. Have you brought the black iron crystals I wanted?" Beside him, a short, fat three-year-old The eyeman asked eagerly to a rock giant over 2.5 meters tall.

The rock giant opened his mouth slightly, and his voice was as low as thunder: "I found it, but the price you offered last time was too low. Someone exchanged a hundred millipedes for a catty of black iron crystals. I can't sell them to you."

"What? One hundred millipedes for one catty of black iron crystals?!" The short, fat, three-eyed man hopped his feet in anger, his white face turned green in an instant, and he seemed extremely angry, "It's best not to let me know which one The bastard is prying the corner of my wall behind my back! One hundred is one hundred, as many black iron crystals as you have, I will take them all." The

honest-looking rock giant said in a low voice, "Not much, only 20 catties.

" A flash of greed quickly flashed in the eyes of the three-eyed man, accompanied by an unconcealable pain in his face. Almost every host is familiar with this pained expression.

Insufficient points.

"I only want 5 catties, and I ordered other things from someone." The short, fat, three-eyed man tried his best to conceal his complex emotions of greed, desire, loss, etc., but these could not be hidden from Wu Nuo's eyes.

Wu Nuo's two years of street stall experience told him that if the three-eyed man had enough money, he would definitely buy all the black iron crystals in the hands of the rock giant.

Then why did he say that?

In an instant, Wu Nuo found the answer.

There was only one reason. The three-eyed man didn't have enough trading items or coins, but his points were only enough to buy 5 catties of black iron crystals. He didn't want the rock giant to know that he didn't have enough points.

The transaction points are calculated by the system based on how much the item cherishes the host's world. If the seller knows the reserve price, then the seller is likely to choose to start the price on the ground.

Undoubtedly, in a transaction, any buyer hopes to buy better quality and more desirable products at a lower cost. Similarly, the seller hopes to maximize his own interests in the transaction.

These grotesque aliens, no matter how big or small their heads are, all of them have good brains!

After watching a transaction, Wu Nuo felt that he had gained a lot of posture.

Continuing to move forward, Wu Nuo realized belatedly that the two-way language assistance is enabled in the trading area system, and all language information will be replaced by the host's native language by the system at the same time as it is transmitted and received. There is no language barrier problem.

Of course, there is no language barrier problem, which does not mean that there are no communication problems. There are still different customs and habits between nations, and there are huge differences between planetary intelligent life in terms of appearance and habits. To use a simple analogy, just like cats and dogs, they are born with body language habits and so on, and conflicts are inevitable.

Also in the trading area, some aliens don't like people staring at them, some aliens hate people who are taller than him, some aliens feel that other people look like heretics, some alien planets are located Etiquette and etiquette in the eyes of others is provocation and so on, all kinds of problems.

Fortunately, the system strictly stipulates that fights and physical conflicts are not allowed in the trading area. Even if some people don't like each other, they can at most vent their anger so as not to fight. Generally speaking, the trading environment is not bad.

After strolling around for a while, Wu Nuo fell in love with this place. In addition to the good trading environment, the most important point - setting up a street stall without city management, really couldn't be more enjoyable!

1 standard cosmic time, which is about the same as 1 hour on the earth, Wu Nuo stopped and stopped, feeling that he hadn't visited a few stalls, and the time was only the last ten minutes.

On the few stalls he looked at, there were those selling pills, some nutritional supplements, some selling machines, and even selling magic tools, etc. All the products, when the host uploaded the system, the system would automatically form A concise introduction. Of course, if the host wants a more detailed introduction of his goods to gain more attention and selling points, he can also pay the system a certain amount of transaction points according to the value of the goods.

Wu Nuo really wanted to buy everything, and was eager to make a crazy purchase, but after seeing the transaction prices marked by those merchants, and then looking at the bright red '0' behind the transaction currency on his account, he walked away silently .

Moreover, Wu Nuo now wants to buy some really cheap daily necessities, such as

toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, underwear, a change of clothes, etc., rather than those unseen and unheard of alien items.

But the trading area is so big, where can he find these things?

The system timely and considerately told the host: 【The system can provide the host with product search and location services. 】Wu Nuo's eyes lit up, but in the next second, he asked weakly: 【Is it free? 】System:【Each time you search for a traded item, only 10% of the total points of the item in that transaction will be charged as the search fee, which is cheap, fast and convenient. 】Not expensive at all, really. As for the traders found by the system, they will be locked by the system, and additional fees will be charged for each transaction. The system decided that it would be better not to tell the stupid host for the time being.

He just knew it!

die! want! money!

Wu Nuo thought about it, and asked cautiously: [Then if I want to search for toilet paper information, how many points do I need? 】【100 points per catty of toilet paper. 】When the system calculates transaction points, it also quantifies the points required for each unit of transaction items. Different items have different quantification units, and the most used by the system is the mass unit.

1 catty of toilet paper is 100 points for the search fee alone, so it says that it needs 1000 points for transaction.

Exchange 1,100 trading points for 1 catty of toilet paper.

Hello system, goodbye to system, goodbye to manual.

Wu Nuo thought the system was cheating before, but he never expected that it could be so cheating!

System... The system perceives the mental activities of the stupid host, and a large amount of abnormal data is generated in the chip.

System: The productivity of the plane where the stupid host is located is low, is it to blame? ! ╭(╯^╰)╮The first time I entered the free trading zone, the host and the system were full of anger and broke up unhappy.

When the time limit was up, after Wu Nuo refused to renew the fee, he turned into a white light and disappeared into the trading area, and his consciousness returned to his body.

The head of a beautiful silver-white cat was resting in the nest of his neck, snoring and sleeping soundly. The soft and fat body was tightly attached to him, and Wu Nuo felt like he was hugging a small warm stove, which was extraordinarily warm in the late night of early autumn.

Wu Nuo touched his soft fleshy claws, and the heart that was just injured by the money system was healed in minutes.

'Paji'.

Something hit my face and it hurt a little.

Wu Nuo found a paper bag next to the pillow, and accidentally opened the bag, a strange fragrance came out of the bag.

The sleeping big cat suddenly opened its ice blue eyes.