Chapter 5

Lu Yixuan sat in front to drive, while Lin Luo sat behind, pale and hung his head, took out his mobile phone and clicked Baidu to search, whether pregnancy can donate bone marrow, the above content shows that it is not good for the fetus, it is recommended not to operate, and even signs of miscarriage will appear if the body is not good.

His heart suddenly tightened, and the baby in his belly was just a month old and was in danger.

And Ning Yuan told him that men are pregnant and their bodies are special than women, and they usually miscarry if they don't pay attention, let alone do bone marrow transplantation.

He raised his head to meet Lu Yixuan's cold gaze in the rearview mirror, and his body trembled involuntarily.

"Can a bone marrow transplant be postponed until nine months later?"

Lu Yixuan looked at him indifferently, and after a moment, a sarcastic smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Want to keep the seed in your belly?"

"Lu Yixuan, I beg you, let him take medicine first, this belly is my child, I have nothing, I only have him, I beg you, wait nine months is good, as long as I give birth to a child, I will donate bone marrow."

"What does it have to do with me whether your child can be born or not, Lin Luo? The operation has been scheduled for tomorrow, if it harms the beginning of tomorrow because of your non-cooperation, I will kill you!

Lin Luo's face was pale, his eyes were moist, and his throat was like a thorn, and he couldn't swallow it or vomit it, and it hurt uncomfortably.

"Lu Yixuan, do you have a heart? This is a life and a child!

"Maybe this child is mine, I come back only a few times a month, how did you get pregnant with a man?"

He was struck by lightning, his whole body was shaking, he actually suspected that he was having an affair? Lin Luo hung his head, pain and despair occupied his entire heart, and tears were instantly pained out, covering his entire cheeks.

The car stopped unexpectedly, and Lin Luo didn't notice for a while that his forehead hit the front seat.

"Arrived, get off!"

Lin Luo casually wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, opened the car door and walked out, today is the mayor's trial, and there are many people watching the excitement at the door.

More than a dozen police cars were parked at the entrance of the court, Lin Luo walked in with Lu Yixuan's steps, and a group of people pointed at him after seeing him, and there were all kinds of ugly words.

The strength of Lin Luohun's body instantly felt that it was being withdrawn, and his two legs began to weaken, and he lifted his heavy steps and followed Lu Yixuan's figure into it.

As soon as I entered, I saw the Lin family standing in a ball, Mother Lin was sitting on a chair crying red eyes, and his aunt next to her was comforting her.

"Mom..."

After Mother Lin, who was crying, raised her head and saw Lin Luo, she stood up and rushed directly to Lin Luo, slapped him in the face.

", I don't have a son like you! If it weren't for your insistence on marrying someone surnamed Lu, would our family have suffered such a crime?

He was beaten to the cheek, his ears buzzing, and his mind no longer knew where to fly.

No one from the large family stepped forward to stop him, all stood by and watched coldly, and even several relatives joined his mother in verbally abusing him.

"If only I had my child I would have beaten him to death!" Conscience is eaten by dogs!

After Lin Luo's thin body shook twice, he immediately lowered his head, tears rolling in his eyes.

Mother Lin's eyes were blood-red, and her face was hideous and shouted loudly: "Lin Luo, why are you a man so cheap!" Marrying Lu Yixuan has disgraced your father, and now he is cooperating with Lu Yixuan to get his own father.

Lin Luo's brain was blank, he raised his head, and a bright red slap appeared on his white face, looking embarrassed.

Oh, yes...... Why is he so cheap?

Lin Luo suddenly smiled, but this smile did not reach the sadness under his eyes, and with a face full of tears, it was even more ugly than crying.