Chapter 100

"I don't have a relapse anymore."

Lin Luo was allergic to dust before and almost died in the small black room, and after that, in order to make him pregnant, Lu Yixuan took the doctor to the villa to check him regularly.

Over the years, I have repeatedly taken medicine, my condition has improved a lot, and my dust allergy has not recurred.

After moving here, although the place is not good, the environment is quite clean, and the body does not have allergies.

Ning Yuan still didn't worry about him: "You still have a child in your belly, you can't be so careless."

"Brother, you don't have to worry about me. Lin Luo spoke, "I still have to think about the child in my belly."

Ning Yuan was slightly stunned, Lin Luo didn't mention the child's affairs in the past few days, nor did he tell him about the operation, he thought that the other party had acquiesced, but he didn't expect that he was still thinking about it now.

"Doesn't it take a month to beat the child? There are still more than twenty days to go. Lin Luo raised his eyes slightly and said with a light smile, "If it's gone, then it's gone."

Ning Yuan's heart was shocked, it seemed that he didn't expect Lin Luo to say such a thing, he vaguely remembered the appearance of Lin Luo coming to the hospital for examination two years ago with a big belly.

He stared at the fetus on the color ultrasound and caressed his abdomen, his face was gentle and idyllic.

How much Lin Luo likes children, no one knows better than him.

Even if his life was in danger, even if Lu Yixuan scolded the child in his belly as a pariah, he still chose to give birth.

This is Lin Luo's last child, the bloodline of the Lin family, Ning Yuan made it clear to Lin Luo, whether he left it or not is his business, he only hopes that no matter what choice he makes, he will not regret it in the future.

Lin Luo smiled carelessly, he stared at his stomach, his eyes were empty, and he didn't seem to be looking, and suddenly he thought of a sentence that someone had said to him, and laughed softly.

"Having children means having the sustenance to live.

Lin Luo gently touched his abdomen: "Maybe I will give birth to him."

Just now I said that I wanted to consider it, why did I agree to keep the child in an instant? Ning Yuan looked at him, his brows furrowed, and he always felt that what Lin Luo said was not so simple.

Rather staring at his expression, he felt that he should ask something, but he didn't know how.

Lin Luo looked at him and smiled: "Brother, go back, thank you for sending me back."

Ning Yuan repeatedly confirmed: "Luo Luo, have you really figured it out?" Leave this kid behind?

"I'll try.

Ning Yuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief, "After that, I will come over once a week to check your body to ensure that the child is healthy."

Lin Luo looked at him, smiled, and said thank you.

Ning Yuan didn't stay long, and after two words of advice to Ji Shiqian to take care of Lin Luo, he turned and left.

Lin Luo sat on the soft new sofa, holding the bun, he looked at the void, staring at a corner without blinking, like a soul.

"Luo Luo, what do you want to eat tonight?

Ji Shiqian's words pulled back Lin Luo's consciousness, and Lin Luo noticed that there was still a