Chapter 186

An An woke up the next day and saw not Lin Luo but Ji Shiqian, Ji Shiqian had a fever and rested on the sofa, while Lin Luo went to the bathroom.

Hearing movement behind him, Ji Shiqian turned around and just saw An An roll over and crawl to the side of the bed.

Seeing that An An was about to fall, Ji Shiqian caught the little guy with a dash.

An An opened his confused eyes for a while before he could see the person in front of him.

He felt that the man holding him was somewhat familiar...

An An bit her lip and tried to think back, and after thinking for a while, she finally opened her small mouth and cried out.

"Dad."

Listening to An An's milky voice, Ji Shiqian showed a bitter smile, and he could see that the child had some impressions of him, but it was not deep.

The child's memory changes quickly, and it won't be long before An An will completely forget him.

Looking at the lovely child in his arms, he thought that if only it were his and Lin Luo's child, so that their marriage would not be unhappy several times because of the child's problem.

He carefully placed An An on the bed and pinched his little face, he was now in a cold state, or not too close to the child, so as not to infect him.

Lin Luo came out after washing, and saw Ji Shiqian sitting on the edge of the bed talking to An An, he walked over and picked An An up, and then touched Ji Shiqian's forehead to feel the temperature.

"It still feels a little hot, are you going to work today?" Lin Luo asked worriedly.

"There is nothing going on at the company today, I have already taken a leave of absence, so I don't have to go to work."

In fact, even if he had a fever, he would ask for leave, because Lu Yixuan was coming in the afternoon, and he had something to say to him in person.

......

Lu Yixuan said that he would come to pick up the child in the evening, but he left home at two o'clock in the afternoon, and he wanted to see Lin Luo with him as soon as possible.

The car didn't drive fast along the way, and Lu Yixuan asked the driver to pull over and buy the fruit milk tea that Lin Luo liked to drink on the side of the road, he knew that Lin Luo liked to eat dessert, so he bought chocolate and small snacks.

When I passed by the flower shop, I also bought a bouquet of roses in a box.

Lin Luo was pushing a stroller, and Ji Shiqian was walking beside him and leading the dog for a walk.

At this time, the mobile phone placed in the bag suddenly rang, Lin Luo touched it out and looked at it, although there was no remark, but this familiar number he knew at a glance who it was.

Lin Luo hesitated for a while, connected the phone, and soon came the man's thick and magnetic voice inside.

"Luo Luo, I've arrived, you bring An An over."

Lin Luo frowned, but didn't say anything more, just hummed lightly.

After putting the phone down, Ji Shiqian saw that Lin Luo's face was a little wrong, "What's wrong?" Who called.

Lin Luo: "It's Lu Yixuan, he's coming to pick up An An." The time of the day was really too short for Lin Luo, and Ji Shiqian put his hand on the back of his hand.

"Let's go, I'll go with you."

Lu Yixuan originally thought that it was still early, and when Lin Luo arrived, he could take him and his children to the nearby mall to play, and then play until the evening when the two could have dinner together and cultivate a relationship.