Chapter 112

In this bloody wound, worm eggs grew, and this subordinate had seen more bloody scenes, and when he saw this, he couldn't help but gag, and his eyes were closed and quickly bandaged.

Han Ming couldn't walk on his legs, he could only climb, and as soon as the next person let go of him, he was like a frightened bird, shrinking and crawling to a place where no one was.

After being yelled at by the Tibetan mastiff, he shrunk back and did not dare to move, whining, not knowing what to say again.

Ji Shiqian felt insulted when he looked at him, and let people drag people out and throw them into the trunk.

Another car was called to bring the five AIDS patients before.

His subordinates didn't know what Ji Shiqian was going to do, but looking at his stunned eyes, he intuited that the young master was going to make a big trouble.

......

After Ji Shiqian left, Lin Luo dragged his sore waist to prepare the buns to eat, and then returned to the bedroom alone to carefully pack his luggage.

He didn't have much of his own things, the things he brought from the apartment were intact, and his clothes, passbooks, ID cards, and passports were all in them.

He packed his luggage and hid it under his wardrobe.

There are monitors in the house, as well as maids who follow him at all times, guarding subordinates.

Logically speaking, it was impossible for him to leave from here, but with Ji Shiqian's mother here, it was easy.

Lin Luo's mind became clearer and clearer.

Ji Shiqian's mother is iron-hearted to leave by herself, and if she didn't "persuade" her last time, then she will definitely come to him again.

Ji Shiqian also knew this, so he placed the monitor and his subordinates.

Similarly, He Yuanshu was also secretly observing him and Ji Shiqian, so she must know that Ji Shiqian left here, and she would definitely find an opportunity to come here to find him.

What he does now is wait at home.

Sure enough, the day after Ji Shiqian left, He Yuanshu came.

She brought a lot of people and solved the subordinates outside the door in a few clicks.

He Yuanshu's momentum was even stronger than before in the hospital, and his eyebrows showed majesty and wisdom, and Lin Luo could hardly imagine what kind of environment it would take to raise such a woman.

Lin Luo asked, "Do you want tea?"

This Lin Luo didn't seem surprised by her arrival at all, as if he had already guessed it.

He Yuanshu glanced at Lin Luo proudly and stepped on high heels to enter.

Everyone in the house was suppressed, no one dared to report to Ji Shiqian, she looked at the monitor on the wall.

There was a hint of mockery at the corner of his mouth, and the subordinates around him immediately dealt with it.

After she entered the house, she sat down on the sofa and raised her eyebrows at Lin Luo, who was standing on the side with a belly, and said in a rather disdainful tone: "Mr. Lin, have you thought about it?" Obediently take the money and go, or shall I find someone to throw you outside in the moat?

Lin Luo sat unhurriedly on the other end of the sofa.

"I've packed my stuff."

He Yuanshu's expression was stunned, it seemed that she didn't expect it to be solved so quickly, she originally thought that she would have to spend more time talking today, after all, Ji Shiqian did not treat him like those men in the past.

For this purpose, she also prepared a lot of good materials, but she didn't expect to use it.

He Yuanshu raised her chin proudly, "It's good to have self-knowledge." She took out a piece of paper from her bag and slapped it on the table, "Here 30 million, enough for you to spend for a lifetime."

Lin Luo looked at the numbers above and shook his head a little distractedly.

"Too little?"

Lin Luo: "I don't need to.

He had already thought about leaving Ji Shiqian, and it had nothing to do with money.