Chapter 31

Lin Luo was locked up by Lu Yixuan, and after returning from the hospital, Lu Yixuan never allowed him to go out again.

Lin Luo tried to resist, but Lu Yixuan threatened to lock him up in the utility room again if he made trouble again, Lu Yixuan was a crazy bastard, and he started to pinch his soft parts.

After hearing the sound of opening the door, he was immediately frightened and woke up, his body shrank into the crack in the wall, and Lu Yixuan had all the keys in the room even if he locked them.

The door turned open from the outside, the figure of a man appeared in front of his eyes, the light in the corridor fell on him, he was against the light, his facial features were delicate and handsome, like a god.

Lu Yixuan, who had been in the top position for a long time, exuded a superior deterrent power, and he approached Lin Luo's bed step by step, his eyes exuding a dangerous light.

Lin Luo jumped out of bed and ran to the door in fright, and as soon as his hand touched the doorknob, Lu Yixuan grabbed the collar from behind.

A gloomy voice came from behind him: "Where do you want to run, Lin Luo?" I let you go last time, not this time!

Lin Luo's scalp was numb from fright, and he broke out in a cold sweat, and even his legs that were close to the door were weak.

"Lu Yixuan, let go of me!"

Lu Yixuan laughed, but his voice was extremely cold, he dragged Lin Luo's wrist from behind and threw him on the bed.

Lin Luo was dizzy from the fall, and as soon as he got together, he was suppressed by Lu Yixuan, and Lin Luo was so anxious that his eyes were red and he almost opened his mouth to bite without thinking about it.

Lin Luo's small movements had long been seen through by Lu Yixuan, and the moment he opened his mouth, his hand retracted and pinched his jaw, glaring at him and smiling: "One bite is enough." The smell of alcohol emanating from Lu Yixuan's body made Lin Luo a little disgusted.

"Don't..."

The slightly protruding stomach was touched by his hand, and Lin Luo was so frightened that his whole body was stiff and did not dare to make a sound, and his nerves tightened his scalp for a while.

Lu Yixuan didn't seem to notice Lin Luo's nervousness, he slowly stroked Lin Luo's round belly, and moved unhurriedly in a clockwise direction.

"Have you gained a little weight lately?" The flesh of the belly is getting more and more.

Lin Luo's pupils dilated, and there was fear in his eyes.

Recently, he has been having morning sickness, afraid of arousing suspicion, most of them are holding back, and now he only feels sick enough to be kissed by the man on his body, and he can't bear to retch directly with his mouth open, and a sour water hits a foul smell in his throat.

Lu Yixuan, who was lying on his body, stiffened, and suddenly raised his head to release Lin Luo's mouth.

Lin Luo tilted his head and was still vomiting, and his upper body twitched with teary eyes.

At this time, Lu Yixuan was completely atrophied, and he pinched Lin Luo's emaciated chin with a black face and asked, "Lin Luo, what do you mean?" The taste of stomach convulsions was not good, Lin Luo's eyes were red, and he gasped twice, suppressing the churning in his stomach.

His voice was hoarse: "It's not interesting, I just feel sick."

This sentence is a pun, the hand holding Lin Luo's chin slowly tightened, Lin Luo snorted and frowned together.

Lu Yixuan squinted his eyes and sneered, and the faint light shone on his face, making people feel that their backs were cold.

Lin Luo was suddenly frightened awake, where did he get the courage to talk to Lu Yixuan just now? If Lu Yixuan gets angry, he can crush him with one hand, which is simpler than killing an ant.

Lin Luo pursed his lips and said, "I didn't mean to, I just feel uncomfortable in my stomach..."

The eyes of the two rubbed the fire in mid-air, and just when Lin Luo was about to be deadlocked, the door was finally knocked, Lin Luo breathed a sigh of relief, and Lu Yixuan's face was even more ugly.

At this time, the knock on the door does not need to think about it is Ye Mingchu, Ye Mingchu has been staring at Lu Yixuan closely recently, as long as he hears Lin Luo's movement here, he knows that he is going to steal fishy.

He slammed his pillow in anger in the room, and came over angrily to knock on Lin Luo's door.

Lu Yixuan wanted to ignore the knock on the door behind him, but the knocking had a posture of not stopping if you don't open it.

Lu Yixuan frowned unhappily, let go of Lin Luo, who was nervous to the point of trembling under him, got up and opened the door.

When he saw Ye Mingchu at the door, although he was still very angry, he still had a trace of reason and did not get angry at people.

Ye Mingchu treated Lu Yixuan with his own set of methods, knowing that he would not be angry with himself, so he pretended to be angry and said that he wanted to move the villa to complete him and Lin Luo, and then turned around and his shoulders were shaking, and his breathing was choked.

Lu Yixuan was both distressed and upset, and when he glanced behind him and saw Lin Luo wrapped in a quilt huddled in the corner, he was even more irritable, holding Ye Mingchu and leaving Lin Luo's room, Ye Mingchu's dark eyes looked in the direction of Lin Luo when he first left, his eyes fierce and calculating.

After seeing the backs of the two disappear, Lin Luo stood up and quickly locked the door, pushing the desk against the door.

After making sure that Lu Yixuan would not come, the whole person was paralyzed on the bed, after this frightening toss, Lin Luo had insomnia, although he was physically tired, he just couldn't sleep, and as soon as his eyes closed, Lu Yixuan's hideous face appeared in his mind.

Ye Mingchu's room was diagonally opposite Lin Luo, and not long after he took Lu Yixuan back, Lin Luo heard a voice coming from his room, and people naturally knew what it was.

Lin Luo buried his head in the quilt and covered his ears, but the sound still lingered in his ears.

Disgusting, Lu Yixuan, you are really disgusting.

The baby in the belly seemed to feel his father's irritability, and moved uneasily twice.

The slight fetal movement suddenly startled Lin Luo, and he stretched out his hand to touch his abdomen, and he felt the movement of the baby in his belly again in the palm of his hand.

This was the first time Lin Luo felt the movement of the fetus, and on such a night, he listened to the harsh sound coming from outside, with mixed sorrow and joy.