Chapter 159

Ji Shiqian's face, which was still gentle just now, instantly became cold after hearing this name, and his fingers clenched unconsciously.

"Ji Shao?" The subordinates didn't understand why Ji Shiqian's face suddenly changed, and it was still iron blue, and he seemed to be holding back a faint anger.

Lin Luo: "Is it your friend?" Do you want to go out and see?

"Have the security guys drag him out and tell him I don't want to see him or show him at my wedding site."

His voice was very cold, and there was clearly a trace of anger on his face that could not be dissipated.

The subordinate nodded and said yes, and when he received the order, he immediately turned and walked towards the door.

Ji Shiqian's reaction made Lin Luo feel puzzled, and his heart was even more inexplicably afraid.

Ji Shiqian had huge mood swings because of this man named Chen Yanli, which was too abnormal.

"Who is Chen Yanli?"

Ji Shiqian also realized that his mood had changed a little, his tight lips opened slightly, stretched out his hand to hug Lin Luo, and said in a deep voice: "He is the boyfriend I talked about before, and he broke up six years ago."

His answer was very concise, and he didn't think to hide it from Lin Luo.

Lin Luo's heart tightened, his heart shrank tightly, he bit his lip, trying to raise a smile to pretend not to care.

"He should have something important to do when he comes to you at this time, are you really not going to see him?"

"Luo Luo, don't think too much, I don't have anything to do with him anymore, how could I leave you to see him?"

Ji Shiqian, who had adjusted, hugged Lin Luo into his arms, his blue eyes became gentle, he wrapped his hand around his waist, and gently patted his back with the other.

"You rest here, I'll go out to meet the guests."

Lin Luo smiled reluctantly and patted his back: "Go."

Looking at Ji Shiqian's back when he went out, Lin Luo was in a trance.

He didn't seem to know anything about Ji Shiqian, whether it was or is now.

What was the situation in his family, he didn't know, and he didn't know what happened to the person named Chen Yanli outside and him.

Lin Luo involuntarily clenched his hands, suddenly confused about the future.

Guest lounge outside the door.

"Mr. Chen, Ji Shao let you go, he said he didn't want to see you, and he didn't want you to appear at his wedding scene, so please leave immediately."

The man raised his head, the delicate facial features made people breathe, the meticulously carved face, the eyes were deep amber, like a jewel in the night exuding alluring charm, the bridge of the nose is high, the lips are sexy, the whole person looks handsome and extraordinary.

A hint of surprise flashed across his face, and his anxiety could be seen in his amber eyes.

He clenched his hand hard and let it go.

"Didn't you tell him my name?"

"Mr. Chen, I told Ji Shao, he told you to leave quickly, otherwise he will find security guards to bombard you away."

Chen Yanli took a deep breath and glanced at the center stage not far away, the lavishly arranged and romantic wedding scene, staring intently, fingers clenched into fists, and a trace of irritation appeared in the depths of his eyes.