Chapter 160

"Mr. Ji, that Mr. Chen is here again, saying that he must see you, and if he doesn't see you, he will come to the door of our company every day to wait."

Ji Shi, who was processing the documents, raised his head humbly, his face was instantly as cold as frost, and his eyes were stained with wind and snow, cold and ruthless.

"He comes again and calls the police directly."

The female secretary shook her head a little speechlessly, "But he just waited on the other side of the road, and did not stand at the door of the company, and we called the police without a valid reason."

Chen Yanli did not force himself to break in, but waited on the road more than ten meters away from the door every day, and then made harassing calls to their office from time to time, a dozen a day.

Ji always ignored this man, ignored it and did not respond, saying that he let them solve it themselves.

Ji Shiqian hooked his lips coldly, he suddenly stood up, walked to the window, and pushed open the closed window.

Through the window, he could see a man standing motionless under the building not far from the bottom of the building, wearing sunglasses and a mask.

"What to do, Mr. Ji..." The secretary also walked to the window and looked at the man downstairs who wrapped himself in airtight.

It's been a week in a row, every day, I don't know why I'm so stubborn, and because of what I have to see the season.

The secretary shook his head again, somehow annoying and sympathetic to this man, unable to tell how he felt.

"President Ji, if you want to meet him, I see that this day is so hot, he runs over every day and sooner or later something will happen."

Ji Shiqian didn't reply, he stretched out his hand again but slammed the window shut.

The doors and windows were shaken.

The secretary was taken aback, and seeing that Ji did not reply, he could only reluctantly exit the office, for fear that his tantrum would affect him.

The ultraviolet rays of the summer sun are very strong, and Chen Yanli will come here every day, standing for hours, and sometimes when he is tired, he will squat against the tree for a while.

He looked straight at the window upstairs, he knew that Ji Shiqian was there, and when he saw that window open, he suddenly stood up, and a smile overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

The smile was indescribably happy and excited.

It's just that the window closed in a moment, Chen Yanli was stunned for a while, and the heart that was still excited just now instantly fell into the ice cellar, and the whole person seemed to be frozen.

The feeling of falling from heaven to hell, he once experienced.

Chen Yanli had a bitter smile at the corner of his mouth, was Ji Shiqian so unwilling to see him?

"I'll wait for him to come down and meet me." He thought stubbornly, clenching his fingers hard, and his nails were pressed into the palm of his hand, but he didn't notice it.

Chen Yanli is still waiting here, the more Ji Shiqian doesn't want to see him, the more he has to see him, the two are like a tug-of-war, and no one is willing to compromise first.

He waited for another afternoon, eating low-calorie bread when he was hungry and drinking mineral water when he was thirsty.

After two o'clock in the afternoon, the weather is even hotter, the afternoon sun is like a fire baking the earth, the outdoor temperature has reached more than 40 degrees, and even the roadside staff have returned to lunch break early.