Chapter 9

Lu Yixuan only felt that his ears were buzzing, and he couldn't hear anything clearly, he frowned and looked at the doctor and asked again: "What did you say?" What's not working?

"Mr. Lin suddenly suffered a heavy hemorrhage under his body, and he was about to die."

Ning Yuan's face turned blue, and he grabbed the doctor's arm with one hand: "What is going on, explain it clearly."

The doctor glanced at the anxious strange man in front of him and explained: "Mr. Lin suddenly suffered a heavy bleeding under his body during the bone marrow transplant process, and the cause could not be found, and the current situation is very dangerous. "Bone marrow transplant ... Why did he get a bone marrow transplant?

Ning Yuan rushed forward and grabbed Lu Yixuan's collar with both hands, and looked at him fiercely: "It's you, it's you who asked Lin Luo to donate bone marrow?"

Lu Yixuan's eyes were gloomy as night, "So what?"

"Do you know that Lin Luo put half of his life into it when he was pregnant, and you still let him have a bone marrow transplant now, do you want him to put his whole life in!"

Lu Yixuan's body was shocked, would he die?

If I die on the operating table today, will Lu Yixuan feel distressed?

The left atrium trembled, not obvious but it really hurt, Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips, and stared at the doctor behind Ning Yuan with a cold gaze.

"What are you doing standing here? You go to the rescue! I can't save this hospital and smash it! The doctor was so frightened that his body trembled, "Mr. Lu asks you to sign the critical illness notice, and I will hurry up to operate on Mr. Lin."

"Let me into the operating room, I know Lin Luo's body best."

After Ning Yuan received Lin Luo's text message, he had an intuition that something would happen, he hurried over from the hospital, still wearing the white coat of the hospital, he felt out his work card from his pocket and handed it to the doctor.

The doctor said in embarrassment: "This is not in order."

"Let him in, I'll bear the burden if something happens."

Ning Yuan glanced at him coldly, "The Lin family is gone, and our Ning family, if something happens to Lin Luo, I won't let you go!"

After Ning Yuan and the doctor walked into the operating room, Lu Yixuan's fingers trembled and he felt out a pack of cigarettes from his clothes, wanting to use nicotine to cushion his nerves, and after taking it out, he remembered that smoking is not allowed in a hospital.

The hand holding the cigarette case was trembling, and he looked up at the operating door with a red light, and his heart throbbed a few more times, and the pain was more obvious than before.

After a few minutes, the nurse came out of the operating room, holding a piece of paper and a pen, "Mr. Lu, sign it."

Lu Yixuan looked at the five words of the huge critical illness notice on it.

The heart seemed to be held by someone, the continuous pain was transmitted along the blood to the whole body, even the fingertips were trembling with pain, and the pen in his hand could not be held tightly, he raised his head and looked at the nurse in front of him.

His voice was hoarse and asked, "Lin Luo will be fine, right?" The nurse couldn't understand Lu Yixuan's emotions, and in her past, Lu Yixuan had always had a lukewarm attitude towards Lin Luo, and she didn't care.

So she shook her head and said she didn't know.

Lu Yixuan nodded to indicate that he understood, then bent down and carefully held the pen with his right hand, and wrote his name crookedly.

When the last stroke fell, he seemed to drain all his strength and leaned against the cold wall behind him.

Lin Luo, how do you deserve to die now?