Chapter 98

Lu's mother's chest suddenly hurt terribly, Lu Yixuan saw that she braved the heavy rain to send people to the hospital so badly, and he thought that he would return to C City after settling people down, but he didn't expect the doctor to say that he would take an X-ray chest x-ray.

After Lu's mother went in, Lu Yixuan was waiting outside, he was worried about Lin Luo's place, and worried about this side.

In such a quiet environment, I just feel irritable.

The X-ray results came back quickly. Lu Yixuan is a layman, and he doesn't know what the result of this photo is.

I found the doctor again and let the doctor take a look, I thought it was very easy to explain, but I didn't expect that after the doctor took the results of the X-ray, he was silent for a long time, and then issued another order to transfer to the thoracic surgery.

Mother Lu's state of mind was calm, but Lu Yixuan, who was observing his words, still felt the seriousness of the matter.

Seeing that Lu's mother entered the emergency room again, Lu Yixuan was still waiting outside.

Looking at the flashing red light, Lu Yixuan faintly felt uncomfortable, and he had difficulty breathing as if he was drowning.

As the time passed, Lu Yixuan looked down at the white floor tiles, the surroundings were quiet, and even the sound of walking was particularly loud.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, the doctor came out of the emergency room, and he took off the mask on his face, with a serious expression and a trace of regret.

"Doctor, how is my mother? Lu Yixuan saw that the doctor came out and hurriedly walked over.

The doctor shook his head: "The patient has advanced lung cancer, there is no salvation, and he can live for a year and a half after good treatment."

Lu Yixuan's face turned pale in an instant, his body shook twice, and finally leaned against the cold wall.

The doctor is accustomed to seeing life and death, every day someone gets sick every day someone heals, and every day someone dies, looking at Lu Yixuan like this, he held back a sigh, but he didn't know how to comfort.

"Stay with her the rest of your time." Lu

Yixuan couldn't find the strength to take a leg.

Lu's mother was only in her early fifties, and Lu Yixuan could not have imagined that she would have cancer.

He just finished taking revenge and had his own career, and he seemed to be going well, but after hearing this, it was like a thunderbolt on a sunny day for him, and his whole person could not support it.

He walked groggily in front and walked outside the ward, just in time to listen to Lu's mother say to the nurse.

"I don't have to be hospitalized, chest pain has long been used to it, minor problem.

Lu Yixuan suddenly hugged his head and squatted on the ground.

How good it would be if it were all a dream.

"Yixuan. Lu's mother didn't see Lu Yixuan, so she shouted outside, and when she saw that no one answered, she turned to look at the nurse, "Little girl, have you seen my son?" The nurse said, "I was still outside."

"Then I'll go find him home."

Lu's mother now has to be treated for laboratory tests and cannot be discharged at all, Lu Yixuan heard that she was going to get out of bed outside, and immediately walked into the ward.

"Mom.

Mother Lu asked, "Where did you go?"

Lu Yixuan's expression was very uncomfortable, and his eyes were a little red.

"Why are your eyes red like this? "His own son still doesn't understand, he must be worried about her, but he won't cry, right? In her memory, her son had cried on the day his father died.

"I'm okay, my body I still don't understand? Do not worry.

Lu Yixuan breathed heavily, he walked over and sat on the edge of Lu's mother's bed, he opened his mouth but couldn't say anything, he didn't dare to tell her the truth.

Mother Lu stretched out her hand to hold Lu Yixuan's cheek, and Lu Yixuan's gaze was intertwined in the air.

Mother Lu saw the uneasiness in Lu Yixuan's eyes, and she couldn't help but reach out and rub Lu Yixuan's hair, just like comforting him when she was a child.

"Take mom home.

Lu Yixuan did not move: "No, you must be hospitalized, I will accompany you." Mother Lu hadn't seen such an awkward Lu Yixuan for a long time, she smiled, her eyes were very gentle: "Don't go to Lin Luo?" Thinking of Lin Luo, who was lying on the hospital bed with an uncertain life and death, his heart suddenly cramped, and he took a deep breath: "He will definitely be fine, he can't die."

"Say it as if I'm dying." "Mother Lu was not originally a squeamish person, after Lu's father died, she pulled Lu Yixuan up alone, no matter how difficult things she encountered, she slowly survived by herself.

In fact, when she came to reply to Cha and arrange for hospitalization, she had already guessed something.

She pretended to be calm, thinking that with Lu Yixuan by her side, she was not afraid.

Lu's mother's unimpressed joke pierced the eardrum like a thorn in Lu Yixuan's ear, and it hurt until the heart.

"Say what? You're well, how... How could it be possible to die... You haven't hugged your grandson yet..." At the end, Lu Yixuan's voice was already mute.

Mother Lu smiled and said: "If you haven't married or hugged your grandson, I'll see if you get married first, but let's say it first, Lin Luo can't be it."

"Hmm.

Mother Lu's body was stunned, although it was not obvious, but she did hear Lu Yixuan let out a hmm.

Is this a promise to her? Obviously he was still messing with her at home, and he had to ask Lin Luo.

Lu Yixuan held back the tears in his eyes, his eyes were particularly sour, so sour that he couldn't open his eyes, he raised his eyelids, and said with a hoarse voice: "What you say is what you say."

This sentence was very perfunctory, Lu's mother originally wanted to say two words, but found that Lu Yixuan was very wrong, and her face froze from the moment she entered the emergency room.

She thought to herself, maybe Lu Yixuan watched her enter the emergency room and thought of Lin Luo.

She actually didn't want to force him, but Lin Luo's life was really bad, plus both of them were carrying the vendetta of killing their father, which was impossible to get together in any way.

Mother Lu finally listened to Lu Yixuan's words and was hospitalized.

At night, Lu Yixuan accompanied Lu's mother and did not sleep, so he sat next to her and watched her.

Mother Lu was stared at for a little unable to sleep: "You should also go to sleep quickly."

Lu Yixuan said softly: "I see that I will go to sleep after you sleep, didn't you accompany me like this when I was a child?" Now grow up and replace me. Lu's mother hooked the corners of her lips and fell into memories, don't look at Lu Yixuan like this, in fact, when he was a child, he was very timid, and he dared to sleep with him.

"I can't sleep now anyway, or will you tell me about Lin Luo?" Lu Yixuan's revenge never let her ask, she wanted to know about Lu Yixuan's surroundings, and she could only search on the Internet.

Mayor Lin was sent to prison, she originally thought that Lu Yixuan would soon divorce Lin Luo, but she did not expect that after several months the report said that Mayor Lin was dead, and they fought a divorce lawsuit.