Chapter 141

Lu Yixuan was slightly possessed and closer, he looked at the child in Qin Yao's arms, his heart was soft, and an inexplicable feeling prompted him to want to hold this child.

An An was still smiling, and his dark and clear eyes reflected Lu Yixuan's shadow.

He was babbling, with a sweet smile on his lips, he liked this uncle too much, stretched out his little hand and tightly grasped his tie and did not let go.

Qin Yao looked embarrassed, although An An did not recognize life, he had never been so enthusiastic about anyone.

Qin Yao hurriedly said, "An An let go quickly."

An Anke couldn't understand this, and her little hand gripped tighter.

"His name is An An?" Lu Yixuan said while raising his hand and touching the back of An An's head.

"Well, it's a child's nickname."

An An was still playing with Lu Yixuan's tie in his hand.

"Can I hug him?" As if worried that Qin Yao would not agree, Lu Yixuan continued later, "Just for a while."

Qin Yao thought that he helped her teach the mother and son a lesson, not like a bad person, plus An An had been tugging at his tie, so she agreed.

An An's body exuded a sweet milk fragrance, and her small body was very soft.

Lu Yixuan hugged him carefully, his movements were very stiff, worried that he would hold the child tightly.

For some reason, at this time, he suddenly remembered Lin Luo, and also remembered the three children who died.

If the last child has not been lost, it will be almost born by this time.

He even remembered that the four-month-old stillborn child drowned in the basin of blood, if he treated Lin Luo well from the beginning, maybe the children would call him daddy now.

Lu Yixuan said clumsyly: "An An, a very good name, very good."

Qin Yao felt a thick sadness in the man.

The atmosphere became awkward again, she wanted to take the child back, but as soon as she came into contact with the gentleness in Lu Yixuan's eyes, she couldn't say a word, only hoping that Lin Luo could come out quickly.

Lin Luo walked out of the bathroom, and as soon as he turned the corner, his heartbeat was frightened by the coldness.

Lu Yixuan, who had not been seen for four months, turned his back to him and stood beside Qin Yao with An An in his arms.

An An's small head leaned on Lu Yixuan's arm, and his face was particularly happy.

Probably seeing Lin Luo, An An loosened the tie in his hand, babbled a few words, and stretched out his little hand towards Lin Luo.

Lin Luo saw that Lu Yixuan was disturbed by An An's movement and turned around, and immediately squatted down and hid behind the wall.

He bit his lower lip tightly, his mind was blank, how could Lu Yixuan appear here? Why do you hold An An?

Is it because it looks alike? What was found?

Lin Luo was very panicked in his heart, and when he thought that An An was likely to be taken away by Lu Yixuan, his eyes turned red at once.

He took two deep breaths to calm himself down, then carefully poked his head out.

Lu Yixuan's delicate facial features came into his eyes little by little.

Lu Yixuan has not changed, what has happened in the past few months does not seem to affect him anything, he is still as spirited and handsome as before.