Chapter 168

A clear and bright man's voice, with a bit of coquettish intimacy.

Lin Luo's face turned pale and did not speak again.

Ji Shiqian's side also suddenly quieted down, and after a pause of four or five seconds, the other party made a sound.

"You just said where you were?"

Lin Luo tried to smooth his voice, pretending not to care and smiled: "No, I just wanted to ask when you will come back for dinner, but I heard that you seem to have a friend appointment over there, then I won't wait for you."

"...... Good.

Lin Luo didn't know what kind of mood he was in to hang up the call, he held the phone tightly and stared at the ground stunned, until his eyes were sour before he transferred from the ground to An An's face, and then the corners of his mouth raised a smile that was uglier than crying.

He couldn't figure out why Ji Shiqian lied to him.

He said he went to work overtime for meetings and would come back for dinner at noon, but now he was with another person.

Lin Luo thought that the person who ate with Ji Shiqian should be Chen Yanli, after all, he called so kindly, and ordered the fish he "loves to eat".

When he was with Ji Shiqian, Ji Shiqian told him that he didn't like to eat fish, it seemed that it was not that he didn't like it, but that the picky person who ate fish with him was not himself.

After An An infused, the high fever went down in the afternoon, Lin Luo carried An An out of the hospital, and after going back, Ji Shiqian had not returned.

The dimly lit room was empty and silent.

For the first time, he felt that this house was so big that there was no trace of humanity.

After seeing Lin Luo's return, Sister-in-law asked An An with concern.

Lin Luo replied, "It's all right.

Sister-in-law Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and then chatted with Lin Luo, "Mr. Ji didn't come back to eat at noon today, and the meal was still kept."

Lin Luo heard the meaning of Sister-in-law Yue's words, she didn't want to cook tonight.

"Just warm up the leftovers, you don't have to prepare dinner tonight."

"So will Mr. Ji come back for dinner tonight?" Sister-in-law asked.

Ji Shiqian will never eat leftovers, and if he wants to come back, that sister-in-law still has to prepare dinner.

"He..." Lin Luo was silent for a moment, and his voice was hoarse, "Maybe he won't come back tonight."

After that, Lin Luo smiled at Sister-in-law Yue, hiding the loss under her eyes.

Sister-in-law: "Then I went to prepare."

"Go ahead."

As soon as the sister-in-law left, Lin Luo suddenly felt that the air in his chest suddenly tightened, forcing him to kick his breath.

He looked at the gradually darkening sky outside the window, it was so late, did Ji Shiqian not come back to live with Chen Yanli?

What will they do, they will ...

Lin Luo wanted to stop thinking cranky, but the more he wanted to stop, the more he couldn't control it.

He felt that his body had been occupied by this panic, which made his internal organs move their positions, and the pain made it difficult for him to breathe, but he couldn't do anything about it.