Chapter 25

"What does it have to do with me?"

Lu Yixuan looked indifferently at Lin Luo's blood-drained face, and then the next second, he reached out and dragged him in, the door slammed shut, making a loud bang, and the house was full of dust.

Lin Luo fell to the ground, and the medicine he was holding in his hand suddenly scattered on the ground.

Lin Luo was a little hurt from being dropped, looked at the medicine bottle rolling all over the ground, took a breath of cool air, and with the help of the weak light in the room, raised his hand trembling and picked up the medicine scattered on the ground one by one.

He was covered in embarrassment, and his white face was dirty with dust.

Lin Luo sneezed, got up from the ground, held back his cough, staggered to the closed door, and slammed.

"Lu Yixuan, you let me out." It was hard to hide the choking in the throat.

The person outside the door had Lu Yixuan's order, and even if he heard it, he would not pay attention to Lin Luo.

Lin Luo was at a loss, and a tingling pain came from the outside of his eyes, and rational tears flowed.

Knowing that he would definitely not be released tonight, Lin Luo took off the single clothes inside, covered his face, and squatted with his legs bent in the corner by the door.

After sneezing a few times in a row, Lin Luo covered his nose, not daring to make a big arc of action, for fear of raising more dust.

Slowly, Lin Luo felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter, and it was getting more and more itchy, and he didn't dare to scratch it, so he could only bite his finger desperately and make an uncomfortable whimpering sound.

The tears couldn't stop at this moment, and they wet my clothes.

Lin Luo wiped the tears at the corners of his eyes indiscriminately, felt out the medicine bottle from the bag and poured a few out, there was no water in the room, Lin Luo could only take the medicine in his mouth and swallow dryly.

His esophagus is thinner than ordinary people, and he can usually choke on water swallowing medicine, let alone dry swallowing it directly like this.

The dry pill stuck in the throat, slowly turning into a thick bitterness, Lin Luo made himself very embarrassed, and swallowed the concoction with saliva while holding back the retching.

The stomach churned uncomfortably, Lin Luo couldn't help but retch, and covered his mouth desperately. The bitterness spreads in the mouth and disappears endlessly.

The light became weaker and weaker, and finally fell into total darkness, and the surroundings were quiet, so quiet that he could hear the laughter coming from outside, and he could hear Ye Mingchu lying to Lu Yixuan.

It was as if he had been abandoned, no one wanted him, and no one wanted to remember him.

Lin Luo began to cry again, he could no longer tell whether this was a physiological tear or a psychological one.

He wiped his coat haphazardly, curled up on the ground with his thin body, and buried his face in it with his knees hugged, emitting a weak trembling.

Lin Luo bit his finger, held back his tears, and cursed himself secretly.

Lin Luo, you are not allowed to cry, you finally hardened your temperament, how can you easily shed tears now.

Are your tears so worthless? Do you think that if you cry, someone will care about you and feel sorry for you?