Chapter 142

After lunch, Qin Yao returned to the hotel because she was not feeling well.

Lin Luo carried An An back to the hospital alone, in order to avoid running into Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo walked to a remote section and did not dare to take the elevator.

When he gritted his teeth and climbed up to the fifth floor, Lin Luo's legs were already soft, and the bodyguard guarding the door knew him, nodded to him and said hello, seeing that it was inconvenient for him to hold the child in his arms, and kindly helped him open the door.

The room was quiet, the ticking sound of medical equipment was particularly harsh, the windows were wide open, and the wind blowing in from outside lifted the curtains.

Lin Luo glanced around, and He Yuanshu was no longer in the ward.

Ji Shiqian watched the TV intently, and after hearing the voice behind him, he turned his head to look at Lin Luo, and his deep blue eyes were blue to shining.

"Luo Luo, come here."

Seeing Lin Luo obediently walking over, Ji Shiqian glanced at An An in his arms.

An An was sleepy at this time, and slept soundly with her eyes closed.

Ji Shiqian involuntarily slowed down his breathing, and his voice became smaller, "An An fell asleep?

Lin Luo nodded, and slept after eating, listening to Qin Yao, An An usually does not cry or make trouble, as long as there is milk to drink, after drinking, he will play by himself, and when he is tired of playing, he will sleep directly, without being coaxed.

Ji Shiqian said: "Put the child down, you are quite tired to hold it."

Lin Luo carefully put An An into the stroller, covered him with a small quilt, and was called over by Ji Shiqian just after he finished it.

Ji Shiqian took Lin Luo's hand and pulled the person into his arms, smelling the unique milk fragrance on his body.

Lin Luo's body froze, and finally raised his hand and touched his head.

"Luo Luo, tell you something."

Lin Luo: "What?"

"My mom agreed that we got married, and I can marry you." Ji Shiqian raised his head slightly, and his left hand tightly wrapped around Lin Luo's slender waist.

Lin Luo was stunned, and blinked his eyes for a long time, but he didn't know what to say.

This answer surprised Lin Luo, he originally thought that He Yuanshu came this time to persuade Ji Shiqian to leave him.

"What did you promise her?" Lin Luo intuited that Ji Shiqian had promised He Yuanshu something, otherwise she would not have agreed.

After all, the first two times He Yuanshu came to him, he had already spoken clearly.

Ji Shiqian touched Lin Luo's head: "Don't worry, I didn't promise anything."

"Then she..."

Ji Shiqian reached out and pinched his face: "Don't think about it, she just wants to open, after all, with a daughter-in-law like you, it's too late for her to be happy with two more sons."

He looked at Lin Luo's eyes, and his blue pupils were full of tenderness and love: "Lin Luo, you left me before and didn't agree to my marriage proposal, wasn't it because of my parents?" Now my mom has agreed.

Confusion appeared in Lin Luo's eyes, he didn't know whether he should agree to Ji Shiqian or not.

A wealthy family like Ji Shiqian, he knows that it will be very bitter for two men to be together, not to mention that he still has An An with him now.