Chapter 50

Lu Yixuan had learned sanda in the end, Ning Yuan's flower fist embroidered legs did not play any role in him, he quickly reacted and reached out to pinch Ning Yuan's neck, turned over and pressed him to the ground.

The five fingers were like giant pincers fiercely stuck on Ning Yuan's arteries: "Did you forget the lesson of wringing your hand off last time?" Pinching his fingertips in the flesh, Ning Yuan snorted, his face flushed.

Lin Luo wanted to stop it, but he thought about what his ruined body could prevent, even if he really tried to stop Lu Yixuan, he might not listen to him, and maybe he would continue to threaten him with Ning Yuan.

He had already told Lu Yixuan that he would not care about others.

"If you want to fight, go out and fight, or I will go out and leave the place to you." With that he propped himself up from the bed.

Ning Yuan lay on the ground and looked over, his eyes on Lin Luo's abdomen and he was startled: "Luoluo, what about your child?"

Lin Luo's body stiffened, and his face was a little pale.

Ning Yuan put his eyes on Lu Yixuan's face, his face became hideous, he grabbed Lu Yixuan's clothes with a roar, and actually got up from the ground with a brute force.

"What about the child in Luoluo's belly!

"What are you worried about the child in Lin Luo's belly? Lu Yixuan squinted his eyes and looked at him, saying that Lin Luo was an examination done by Ning Yuan when he was pregnant with a wild seed.

"I ask you, what about the seven-month-old child in Lin Luo's belly! Ning Yuan glared at him with both eyes and repeated again.

The corners of Lu Yixuan's mouth hooked up, revealing a touch of mockery, and replied lightly: "Dead." 

"That wild seed is obviously not Ning Yuan's, what is he so worried about? Lu Yixuan was a little puzzled.

Ning Yuan roared, raised his fist again and hit Lu Yixuan's face, Lu Yixuan had long seen through his movements, and his head turned his fist to the skin, with a burning heat.

"The wild seed in his stomach is dead when it dies, and I will also tell you that I asked the doctor to dig it out of his stomach and throw it to the crematorium."

Lu Yixuan just can't see that anyone cares about that wild species, and the more others care about him, the more they want to provoke.

Ning Yuan yelled at him, "Lu Yixuan, don't you even let your own children go of you or a human?"

Lu Yixuan was stunned: "What do you call my child?" Who are you fooling? The child in Lin Luo's belly before was not mine at all. "

Ning Yuan really can't wait to kill this person in front of him, a thousand cuts.

That child is an eternal scar in Lin Luo's heart, and now he has been nakedly opened, only feeling bloody pain, thinking of that child, the abdomen began to cramp as if something was stirring inside, and the internal organs were displaced.

Ning Yuan said coldly: "Do you think the child in Luoluo's stomach fell out during that bone marrow transplant?"

Lu Yixuan snorted coldly, wasn't it? The wild seed in Lin Luo's stomach was only three months old, and the DNA identification was completely inconsistent with him, how could it be his species?

But he looked at Ning Yuan's determined eyes, and for some reason there was some panic and doubt in his heart.

"Go out, don't appear in front of me, go out and say anything you want." Lin Luo trembled his lips, his face was gray, and his lips were tinged with taupe.

Ning Yuan glanced at him, Lin Luo was very weak, a few months ago when he looked at him, although his face was pale, but his spirit was still there, and now his face was haggard and his eyes were full of godlessness, and he kept looking into his eyes, and the despair filled in it made people look a little frightened.

Ning Yuan stood up from the ground, with guilt on his face, he was sorry for Lin Luo, he promised Uncle Lin to take good care of him, he didn't do it, and let him suffer so much by Lu Yixuan's side.

"If you want to know the truth, you come out."

Lu Yixuan looked at Ning Yuan's back, and then turned his head to look at Lin Luo, who was curled up in the futon.

Lu Yixuan inexplicably panicked, he followed Ning Yuan out, what truth did he say? I'm afraid that it is a lie made up by the partnership, but he wants to see how Ning Yuan will explain it and go to Lin Luoyuan for that wild species.

"Say, I'd like to see how big a lie you can make up." Lu Yixuan believed that what he saw with his eyes was that the wild seed in Lin Luo's stomach before was a wild species, and it would definitely not be his.

"When did Luoluo's child not have it? "

Three months ago."

That is, when he just finished seeing the B ultrasound from his hospital, the four-month-old child, that child had already formed and could even move.

Lin Luo held his stomach when he first came to him, although his eyes were sad, but the corners of his mouth were upward and smiling, how much he loved this child, no one knew better than him.

But he was cruelly taken away by the man in front of him, and he suddenly hated himself and hated why he didn't protect him by Lin Luo's side.

Seeing that he did not speak, Lu Yixuan thought that Ning Yuan was weak-minded, so he mocked: "If Lin Luo's child was not lost during that bone marrow transplant, how could it be only three months?"

"Who told you it was three months?

"Of course it was the doctor who did the bone marrow transplant who checked it out." "

How much has his Luo Luo been wronged? Wronged one after another?

"You bring that doctor alone, and we confront each other to see if the child is three months old?" Lu Yixuan looked at him and stopped talking, that doctor has already gone abroad, where can he find someone to confront him? But no one has proven that he still has physical evidence.

"I have an identification form, and the child Lin Luo is carrying in her belly is not mine at all. "

Lu Yixuan has been sending someone to use a DNA identification form to find out who the man Lin Luo is seducing outside, but after so many months, nothing has been found.

Ning Yuan sneered: "Exactly, I also have it."

Lu Yixuan sent an assistant over, Ning Yuan took it and looked at it, his smile was gloomy, and the green tendons on his arms clenched into fists bulged.

"Just based on this, you believe the doctor's words, believe that the child in Lin Luo's belly is not yours? After speaking, he threw the identification information in his hand to Lu Yixuan's face, and wanted to rush over with red eyes, but he was dragged by the bodyguard behind him.

Ning Yuan hissed at him and insults: "Lu Yixuan, you are an animal!" Lin Luo has no other men at all except you, and this identification form is obviously fake and has been altered!

Lu Yixuan looked unhappy: "You said that what is fake is fake?" He didn't believe that the child was his, and he didn't dare to believe it, but there were some things that he couldn't believe in, and when things were in front of him, the more he was afraid, the more he needed to face them.

Ning Yuan took out his mobile phone from his pocket, turned to a page and threw it in front of Lu Yixuan: "You look good."

Lu Yixuan picked up the mobile phone from the table and looked, it was Lin Luo went to the hospital to do the examination, the time period was from seven months ago to three months ago, this is what he asked the assistant to check in the hospital but did not find, did not expect to be stored in Ning Yuan's mobile phone.