Chapter 96

"Lin Luo, he doesn't have the slightest will to survive, it was you who forced him to not want to live."

There was a loud noise in his ears, and there was a burst of darkness in front of his eyes, Lu Yixuan's pupils trembled slightly in place, and the hand holding the mobile phone kept shaking and almost fell out of his hand.

He blinked his eyes uncertainly, his eyes were a little blurry, he tried hard to open his eyes to see Lin Luo, in the video, Lin Luo was lying lifeless on the bed, his face was like gold paper.

Ji Shiqian slowly held Lin Luo's cold hand, "It's been the eighth day, and I still refuse to wake up."

"Lu Yixuan, do you regret it now? Regret forcing him into this? Ji Shiqian's emotions are a little uncontrollable, for him every minute and every second is torment, he is already about to go crazy.

"Let me speak to him, I know he can hear. Ji Shiqian hesitated, and finally pasted the phone in front of Lin Luo.

"Lin Luo, I know you can hear me. Lu Yixuan said in a deep voice, looking at his face, he was not by Lin Luo's side, listening to Ji Shiqian's words, the unknown fear made him helpless.

Lu Yixuan was silent for a while, gritting his teeth and slowly said: "Lin Luo, if you dare to die, I will dig your father's grave and throw his ashes into the smelly gutter, so that he will not be peaceful after death, not only that, I will also pull people related to you to accompany you for burial, the first thing I do is Ning Yuan, I will do what I say." Ji Shiqian wrinkled his brows and scolded angrily: "Lu Yixuan, you have a disease in your brain!"

"You take good care of him. Lu Yixuan directly hung up the call after speaking.

Lin Luo turned into a deputy appearance because he hated him, then he let him hate him even more, anyway, listening to Ji Shiqian's meaning was hopeless.

As if a fire was burning in his lungs, he took a breath and closed his eyes to remember Lin Luo's appearance, but when he closed his eyes, only Lin Luo's pair of cold and dead eyes remained.

How could Lin Luo not think about dying?

He didn't want to die when the child was gone, he didn't want to die when his father died, and he didn't think about dying even when he tied him to the bed to get pregnant after the divorce failed.

A little darkness appeared under Lu Yixuan's eyes, he hadn't tied Lin Luo back to his side again, how could Lin Luo die?

......

Lin Luo heard Lu Yixuan curse his father in his ear in his grogginess, Lu Yixuan's voice was like a demon's whisper, he wanted to resist, but his voice became clearer and clearer.

I don't know how long it took, he suddenly opened his eyes, and he heard a familiar voice beside him.

"Luo Luo, you're awake!

Lin Luo tilted his head with some difficulty, and saw Ning Yuan standing in front of him with an excited expression.

His throat was dry, like a piece of cotton, and a smell of disinfectant water poured into his nose, he frowned slightly, Ning Yuan immediately understood his eyes, hurriedly poured a cup of hot water, helped Lin Luo to sit up and give him water to drink.

"Brother, why are you here? Lin Luo's voice was very hoarse, revealing a sense of weakness.

"Luo Luo, you know what? You've been sleeping for nine days. Ning Yuan was still excited, he hugged Lin Luo tightly, the man in his arms was very thin, obviously holding it, but he always felt that it would disappear.

"I thought you wouldn't wake up..." he swallowed the next words, "Just wake up, just wake up."

Ning Yuan's voice was choked, his eyes were red, his hands trembled with excitement, he took two breaths, and the corners of his mouth rose with a lost and regained smile.