Chapter 101

Ji Shiqian pays attention to excellence in cooking, stir-frying vegetables with red peppers on a plate, boiling a pot of porridge sprinkled with a little neat chives, making three bowls of steamed eggs to pick the best bowl and drizzle with sauce.

Ji Shiqian raised a smile and brought the best to Lin Luo, his eyes were shining, like a golden retriever squatting in front of Lin Luo, but he didn't have a tail to shake.

Lin Luo has low emotional intelligence, and he can't see any difference in the dishes, ordinary meat porridge, ordinary vegetables, and very ordinary steamed eggs.

It was obviously a simple home-cooked dish, but Ji Shiqian cooked it for more than three hours.

It can be seen how tortoisely hairy he is.

"Taste it or not. Ji Shiqian raised the spoon to feed it, and Lin Luo hesitated and ate it with a low eyebrow.

It was still a very ordinary taste, and he raised his eyes just in time to collide into Ji Shiqian's blue eyes.

The other party's eyes were full of expectation, and it seemed that he wanted to get a trace of his approval.

"It was delicious, thank you. Lin Luo spoke.

Ji Shiqian seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, scooped another spoonful of steamed eggs and put it to his mouth, this time Lin Luo refused, Ji Shiqian put down the spoon with a little disappointment, and then held his head to see Lin Luo eating.

The appearance of eating in small bites is especially like a rabbit, well-behaved and docile and good-looking.

Especially when watching him eat vegetables, the two white front teeth click and swallow into his stomach, which is really no different from the rabbit in the pet store.

After Lin Luo finished eating, Ji Shiqian began to move the chopsticks, some cold meals, he ate particularly fragrant, after a few bites of eating, he whistled and brought the dishes into the kitchen.

Lin Luo glanced at the kitchen when feeding the buns and dog food.

Just caught a glimpse of Ji Shiqian wearing delicate gloves to concentrate on washing dishes, while washing and returning the sniff, putting it in the light to see, even the pursuit of washing dishes is so high.

......

Lin Luo found a spring and autumn quilt and a blanket from the closet, which he bought from the Internet and prepared to cover when the temperature rose.

He moved them all to the couch, and it was only five or six degrees on this autumn night, so it was still quite cold.

"Remember to cover the quilt at night and don't get cold. He covered the quilt and said caring words almost subconsciously.

Ji Shiqian watched him spread the blanket and futon on the sofa like this, his gaze looked faint, but he could still see the faint concern under his eyes.

Lin Luo seemed to be very cold to him, but in fact he had quietly begun to care about him, which was a good sign.

"Luo Luo..." Ji Shiqian suddenly took his hand, his hand was not large, white and slender, it was warm at this time, and it was held in his hand like a piece of jade.

Lin Luo was stunned for a moment, his gaze shifted from the hand he was holding to Ji Shiqian's face, and seeing his serious and serious look, he frowned, not knowing what he was going to do, and the hand was held too tightly by him, he couldn't even pull it out.

Ji Shiqian suddenly pulled the man in front of him to sit beside him, and then gently hugged his narrow shoulders.

Lin Luo was too thin, holding him like this felt that he was not holding a person but a few bones, his abdomen was against his straddles, and he could faintly feel that there was a slight protrusion there.