Chapter 167

Lin Luo did not hear the coldness in Ji Shiqian's tone, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed, leaned against the wall of the bathroom, looked at Ji Shiqian who was wiping his face and asked:

"Go before dawn?" You don't eat breakfast?

After Ji Shiqian washed his face, he turned around and hugged Lin Luo, he was much stronger than Lin Luo, and he hugged Lin Luo's whole person into his arms in one circle.

"Don't eat, I'll go to the company to eat."

The voice was muffled and a little coquettish.

Lin Luo pursed his lips and smiled, raised his hand and touched the hair that exploded slightly on the back of Ji Shiqian's head.

"Will you come back for lunch then?"

"Well, wait until I get back."

Lin Luo let go of him, turned around and went back to the bedroom, took out the suit from the closet, and chose another tie, Lin Luo liked to tie a tie for Ji Shiqian, because so that the two could not feel close and feel each other's breathing.

Ji Shiqian lowered his head to look at Lin Luo, who was seriously tying his tie, and reached out to touch his thin chin.

"Good wife and good mother."

Lin Luo glanced sideways at him, and after tying his tie, he straightened his collar, "Okay, let's go."

Lin Luo sent him all the way to the door, watching him drive the car away before turning back.

At this time, the sky was slightly bright, Lin Luo couldn't sleep after waking up, and he carefully took An An out of the crib and put it on the bed.

An An, who was sleeping, looked particularly well-behaved, with a fleshy little face, and the corners of his mouth shining with undried saliva.

Thinking that Lu Yixuan would compete with him for An An's custody, Lin Luo frowned uneasily.

He sat up, couldn't sleep, and went to the kitchen to cook porridge.

The concubine got up on time to prepare for cooking, and before she arrived at the restaurant, she smelled the aroma of rice. She hurried over and saw Lin Luo wearing an apron and holding a spoon in her hand to taste it.

"Mr. Lin, why did you get up so early today?" Sister-in-law Yue was a little surprised, and even more embarrassed, "I'll come anyway."

Lin Luo: "It's okay, sister-in-law, you go to the bedroom to see if An An is awake, and when you wake up, pick him up and get dressed." 

"Okay"

Lin Luo turned off the fire and took out the bowl, when the moon sister-in-law hurriedly ran over.

"Mr. Lin, An An seems to have a fever."

Lin Luo suddenly froze, his heart shrank, his face instantly turned white, and his back was drenched in cold sweat.

An An on the bed, his little face was red, and he looked very pitiful, at this time he was awake, with a small mouth and a pair of watery eyes, as if he was about to cry.

"Ah... Dad-" Seeing Lin Luo's An An, he blinked those tearful eyes, and shouted hoarsely.

Lin Luo was very distressed to hear it, and stepped over a few steps and hugged An An tightly into his arms.

Only then did he realize that An An's body temperature was hot.

He was really too careless, why didn't he find out before? How did he become a father to children!