Chapter 84

Lin Luo looked at the man in front of him, his eyes were full of pain, and there was nowhere to put despair.

He was stunned for a moment and then smiled, there was no light under his eyes, but the smile was sunny, in a sense, like a lot... Ji Shiqian.

A trace of hideousness flashed on Lu Yixuan's face.

Lin Luo sneered and said, "Lu Yixuan, who are you showing this look, don't forget that you took me in exchange."

After that, he pushed away the man in front of him and bypassed him to the second floor.

Lu Yixuan stared at his back, clenched his fists hard, and the wound on the back of his hand overflowed with a few drops of dazzling blood.

Ji Shiqian really went to Lin Luo?

He knew Ji Shiqian very well and knew that he had a fetish for cleanliness and would only touch places.

So he let Lin Luo go, thinking that the most he could do was to let Lin Luo suffer some flesh and skin injuries. He was so confident and trusted his own judgment.

But when he saw Lin Luo full of trauma, he completely lost his mind.

In the bedroom on the second floor, Lin Luo was alone in the room to pack up things, change clothes and, shoes, socks... I only took away some daily things and used a small suitcase.

Bun Zi seemed to know that he was not in good spirits, and had been lying quietly on the side and watching him intently.

After packing his luggage, he found the dog leash from under the bed and tied the bun.

Lu Yixuan had been standing at the door, and when he saw Lin Luo pulling his suitcase and preparing to come out, he finally couldn't stand it and rushed in, grabbed Lin Luo's wrist, and pressed him between his chest and the wall.

Lin Luo raised his head and looked at the blood-red eyes of the man above him, he was looking at him at the moment, those dark emotions made him look abnormal, and then he withdrew his gaze with an icy mockery at the corner of his mouth.

Lu Yixuan's eyes darkened, his lips fell, his lips were a little tingling, he bit very roughly, Lin Luo only needed to resist and then suffered a harder sucking from the other party.

A fishy sweetness came from his tongue numbness and mouth, but Lu Yixuan still did not let go of him, and gradually Lin Luo became numb, and he was indifferent to let the other party drive straight in.

Lin Luo felt a little disgusted, all this seemed so disgusting.

He closed his eyes and felt the man's hand holding his waist tremble slightly, not understanding what he was angry about.

"Luo Luo..." he still called his name so affectionately; he opened his eyes to ignore the pain in his eyes.

"Do you want to fight the divorce cannon?

The corner of his mouth hooked a faint smile: "Anyway, my struggle will not play any role for you, if you do it, do it quickly, don't waste my time, but I advise you to bring tao before doing it, so as not to give birth to a child and say it's yours." 

"The heart hurts more and more, and the pain from the left atrium continues to spread to every corner of the body, even the fingertips tremble with pain.

He grabbed Lin Luo's wrist and threw him on the bed, and the suitcase fell to the ground with a loud bang.

Lu Yixuan pressed Lin Luo on the bed, his eyes locked on the scald at his heart.

The skin was already scorched black, the outer ring was red and swollen, and the wound was bloody pus, which looked like a festering scar.

"How did you get it here? Lu Yixuan's voice trembled a little.