Chapter 178

Ji Shiqian stretched out his arm and wanted to hold Lin Luo in his arms as usual to keep warm.

It's just that his hand just fell, Lin Luo opened his eyes, his gray eyes did not have a trace of emotion, so cold that Ji Shiqian was stunned.

Ji Shiqian's heart choked, and he instantly had a feeling that he couldn't breathe, and his eyes were sour, hot and painful.

"Luo Luo..." Ji Shiqian finally couldn't be silent, and called out his name in a low voice.

Lin Luo didn't speak, he still looked at him with cold eyes, rejecting him everything.

Ji Shiqian squeezed his hand slightly, and under the light, his face suddenly became a little gloomy.

He bit his lip, and at this moment he could taste the blood between his lips and teeth.

This kind of pain made Ji Shiqian even more uncomfortable and painful than eating Huang Lian.

"You sleep well in bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

This night, Ji Shiqian almost didn't sleep all night.

Until dawn the next day, he looked at the untouchable figure on the bed with a pair of eyes open.

Lin Luo also did not fall asleep, his nerves were very fragile, as soon as his eyes were closed, his temples suddenly hurt, he finally fell asleep, the sky was light again, he turned his back to the door, listened to Ji Shiqian sleeping on the sofa get up and get dressed, open the door and go out.

It wasn't until the sound of the car starting downstairs that Lin Luo got up from the bed, changed into casual clothes, and then went to the bathroom to wash simply.

When he came out, his phone rang twice, the familiar sound of text message notifications.

He heard it, but did not immediately go to get it, but sorted out the sheets before taking his mobile phone and clicking on the text message.

It is two messages, one is a small video, and the other is a text message.

——Luo Luo, An An has been crying, can you come and see?

Lin Luo's body was startled, and then he clicked on the small video.

An An in the video was really crying as Lu Yixuan said, and he was crying very sadly, his little face was red and his eyes were swollen with tears.

Lin Luo had never seen An An crying so sadly, his eyes suddenly soured, and then the whole person fell on the sofa.

......

An An arrived at the new home, did not see the panic in his father's heart, can be imagined, although the child is small, he is also sensitive.

He felt that he would never see his father again.

An An sat on the ground and howled, tears fell to the ground like beads with broken threads, he sobbed from time to time, stretched out his small hand to wipe his eyes.

The sister-in-law came over with a basin of water and wanted to help the child wash her face and hands, but An An was extremely uncooperative, and as soon as she stretched out her hand, An An scratched one after another.

The sister-in-law had no choice but to comfort the crying child with a toy in an attempt to make him let down his guard.

Lu Yixuan came over and said coldly, "Why is An An still crying?"

Sister-in-law shook her head helplessly and said, "Mr. Lu, the child may have just left his mother and came to a new environment, so he didn't adapt, and it will be better in a few days."

"In a few days?" Lu Yixuan frowned and said in a deep voice, "If he has been crying like this for the past few days, won't he cry out of sickness?"

Sister-in-law Yue was speechless.

"Get out of the way." Lu Yixuan stepped forward and hugged An An, and then gently stroked An Antong's red little face.

An An lowered his hand and looked at the man holding him with teary eyes, and the crying stopped abruptly.

He was a little afraid of the man in front of him, but inexplicably he wanted to be close to him.

An An looked at Lu Yixuan with a pair of eyes, and after a while called out to his father with a crying voice.

The voice was so hoarse that it was distressing.

Lu Yixuan's heart was suffocated, and he felt a breath blocked his chest, making him a little breathless.

He knew that the father An An called was not him.

"Did you breastfeed the baby?"

Sister-in-law Yue shook her head, looking a little powerless.

"When I fed the child, he vomited all and refused to eat."

Sister-in-law Yue thought that Lu Yixuan was going to blame her again, but Lu Yixuan just waved his hand and asked her to mix another bottle of milk.

After the sister-in-law left, Lu Yixuan looked at An An's eyes that were extremely similar to Lin Luo and smiled.

"Your temper is exactly the same as your father, your father was unwilling to eat at the beginning, he spit out as he fed it, and he didn't want to swallow a mouthful."

The sister-in-law measured the temperature of the milk and handed it to Lu Yixuan, Lu Yixuan took it and handed it to An An's mouth, and said: "An An, drink milk first, and when you are full, dad take you to see dad, okay?"

Lu Yixuan said with a smile.

And after he said this sentence, An An's red and swollen eyes opened wide and big.

After a while, he finally spoke, "Dad..."

"Yes, An An is full and taller, and Dad can come to see you."