Chapter 166

Lin Luo slowly leaned against the table, and the whole person was dumbfounded.

It turns out that when people are hit hard, their first reaction is not pain, but dazedness.

Lin Luo felt that he heard the voice of the outside world, so unreal, so terrifying.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

After Lin Luo asked this sentence, there was a silence of four or five seconds, and then he heard Lu Yixuan take a deep breath, and his voice was very hoarse.

"Because, for his ulterior motives, what I can't admit is that I personally sent you to his hands." Lu Yixuan's voice was full of guilt and sadness.

"Luo Luo, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I haven't regretted a day since then, it's my thought that makes you more painful, you leave Ji Shiqian, he is with you just to hit me, in order to take revenge on the original matter, he married you also..."

"Don't say it!" Lin Luo's eyes looked at him, but his eyes were empty, and the roar he emitted trembled violently.

Lu Yixuan was frightened by Lin Luo's instantly pale face, he was a little unbearable, but he had to say these words, cutting off Lin Luo's thoughts.

"Luo Luo, he already has a statement in his heart, how can he still tolerate you? There were more than ten years between them, and you and he were only two years.

"Think about it, if he knew that Chen Yanli was drugged by his mother and threatened to go abroad, how much he would blame himself in his heart?"

Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth fiercely and said, "And with the guilt in Chen Yan, how can he be with you."

Lin Luo felt a sudden sharp pain in his heart, and his figure shook.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were quick, and he grabbed his shoulders and gently persuaded: "Luo Luo, you leave him and forget him, it's still too late for you to separate from him now."

"Nope." Lin Luo shook his head, "It's not like this, even if Ji Shiqian approached me with other purposes, but he is now married to me, he is my husband, we get along every day, I know what kind of person he is."

"I won't listen to you." Lin Luo suddenly stood up and turned around, walking towards the door.

"Luo Luo, where are you going?" Lu Yixuan saw that Lin Luo was leaving, and immediately stepped forward and grabbed him.

Lin Luo turned around, and his face was already a little tired.

He pursed his lips, and his gaze towards Lu Yixuan was extremely cold, even with a trace of alienation.

After a pause, he said lightly: "I have nothing more to say to you, I want to go back."

Lu Yixuan didn't expect that he had already said it so clearly, and Lin Luo was still obsessed.

Does he really love Ji Shiqian so much? Love so much that even if he pretends to be another person in his heart, he doesn't care?

The heart twitched like it was strangled by a rope, and it hurt so much that it was difficult to breathe.

"Luo Luo, regarding An An's custody, I will definitely get it, I will not let him stay in the Ji family."

Lin Luo looked at Lu Yixuan, and a trace of hatred rose in his eyes.

Lu Yixuan continued: "My mother died on your wedding day, An An is my only relative, and I will not let him be a son to others.

Lin Luo clenched his hands, his nails dug into the palms of his hands and pulled out a few crescent-shaped scars, and after a while he said slowly: "You don't have it, are you going to take mine?" My father is now my child again, Lu Yixuan, why are you so selfish and cruel!