Chapter 85

Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian's words gave him a blow, and he carefully reviewed the years he and Lin Luo had been together.

He is not good to Lin Luo at all, he is heinous, he has done mixed accounts over the years, it can be said that pigs and dogs are inferior, and now he has exchanged him for Ye Mingchu.

Lin Luo must hate him now.

Lu Yixuan's heart was like a knife, and when he came back to his senses, he saw that Ji Shiqian had pulled Lin Luo into the carriage, he rushed over, Ji Shiqian did not give him a chance to speak in front of him, and punched him in the abdomen.

Lu Yixuan staggered back a step, bleeding from the corners of his lips, and a salty smell spread from the corners of his mouth to his entire mouth.

Lu Yixuan's face was full of anger: "You are not allowed to take him!"

"But Luo Luo is more willing to be with me than you, do you know what he said to me last night?" His tone was light and ambiguous, as if he was deliberately making him angry, and stared at Lu Yixuan and said slowly, "He said that my kung fu in bed is much better than yours." Lu Yixuan's pupils contracted, a trace of fierceness flashed on his face, and he struck again, but this time Ji Shi took it modestly.

"You don't know how nice he cried under me last night, would you like to take a look?" Ji Shiqian's blue eyes showed a slight evil smile, he took out his mobile phone from his bag with one hand, clicked on the screen and put it in front of Lu Yixuan's eyes.

The tone was frivolous: "You see."

Lu Yixuan's body trembled, his eyes subconsciously looked over, and his eyes were suddenly full of disbelief.

In the photo: On a black big bed, a slender man is dressed in a red lace dress, with snow-white skin, delicate black eyebrows, red eyes, and tear stains on his face.

This is Lin Luo, the Lin Luo he has never seen before.

Lin Luo's hands and feet are slender, a pair of legs are like fine mutton fat jade, slightly open, faintly can see the private parts, such a man, anyone who looks at it can't help but be violent and abused.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were red, he reached out and knocked off Ji Shiqian's mobile phone, and then bent his knees and pushed hard against Ji Shiqian's abdomen, Ji Shiqian's smile on his face slowed slightly, and he dodged it, but he was still swept by his leg wind, and there was a hot pain in his abdomen.

When he was hiding, Lu Yixuan rushed up again, so fast that he didn't expect it, and in the next second, he was directly kicked in the ribs, and his whole person suddenly flew out like a sandbag by the whole kick, falling heavily on the car body with a loud bang.

Ji Shiqian coughed softly and spat out a mouthful of blood.

At school, the two fought less, he didn't win once, sometimes talent is such a thing, it is also abrasive.

The moment Lu Yixuan hit him, he used a dead force, and it could be seen that he was really angry with him, and he was even forced out of a murderous aura.

"Lu Yixuan, are you regretting it now? Regret using Lin Luo to exchange Ye Mingchu? Lu

Yixuan's eyes were all gloomy, and there was a cold light in the depths.

Ji Shiqian laughed so hard that he couldn't do it: "What are you angry with me?" You didn't personally send it to me? Now regret it, you deserve it!

Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth: "Don't involve other people in the affairs of the two of us!" Ji Shiqian's eyes flashed with tyranny, and the smile on his face was a little cautious, he looked into Lu Yixuan's eyes and laughed softly: "Lu Yixuan, I'll give you another choice, Ye Mingchu in the hospital and Lin Luo here, who do you want?"