Chapter 75

Ye Mingchu was stunned in his heart: "Then what should I do?"

Ji Shiqian's voice was low, and he chuckled: "Just get a little injured." He reached out and touched his face as if he was smiling and said in an ambiguous tone: "You won't even be willing to sacrifice this little, you have to know that you can't bear the child and can't stop the wolf."

He let go of him, "Of course, you can also refuse, but I can't guarantee that the matter between you and Han Ming will not reach Lu Yixuan's ears."

Ye Mingchu gritted his teeth: "I promise you, when will you start acting."

"Wait for my call. Ji Shiqian stood up, he was in a happy mood, and the smile at the corner of his mouth deepened a lot.

Ye Mingchu wiped a handful of cold sweat and watched Ji Shiqian turn around and open the door.

Ji Shiqian's eyes turned slightly, and he smiled at him through the crack in the door at the moment of closing the door, he turned his back to the light, his face was sad, and then he reached out and closed the door, "Bang!" left.

Ye Mingchu was frightened into a cold sweat because of his last sight, and he helped the edge of the bed to the ground, but because his legs were limp, he was paralyzed to the ground.

He pulled his hair tremblingly, his face mixed with fear in chagrin.

He was not familiar with Ji Shiqian at all, and he had met no more than five times, and his only impression was that this man was a demon who wore human skin and ate people without spitting out bones.

Ye Mingchu lowered his head and inhaled deeply, and an indescribable fear enveloped his heart.

What Ji Shiqian used to love to do was to rob Lu Yixuan's things and destroy his favorite hands, and no one knew why he hated Lu Yixuan so much.

Ye Mingchu was desperate for his life, and he didn't want to have anything to do with him at all, if this matter was known by Lu Yixuan, then he would be dead.

But he didn't dare to tell Lu Yixuan about Ji Shiqian's threat to him, and if Ji Shiqian really mentioned two words of Han Ming in Lu Yixuan's ear, then his life would still be difficult.

Ye Mingchu curled up and pressed his forehead against his cold knees, sleepy all night, because Ji Shiqian's arrival was completely gone, leaving only a burst of bitter cold.

It wasn't until it was almost dawn that Ye Mingchu thought about it and decided to gamble on this, Han Ming's side had dragged him out for too long, and it was better to put his life in Ji Shiqian's hands.

If Lu Yixuan would sacrifice Lin Luo to save him, then he would have bet right, if not... Then he might as well be killed by Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian, who left the room, immediately showed disgust on his face, he took out a handkerchief and wiped his palm, and finally threw it into the trash with disgust.

If he hadn't sent someone to investigate Ye Mingchu, he really wouldn't have known that this man was so disgusting and physically and mentally dirty.

Although Lu Yixuan's person, he can't help but grab it to play, but Ye Mingchu is such a dirty person, he even feels disgusted by looking at it.

Lin Luo's figure couldn't help but appear in his mind, his blue eyes flashed with interest, he had a different feeling for Lin Luo, Lin Luo had magic on his body, making him can't help but want to get close to him.

And in the process of getting along with him, he will naturally forget his cleanliness.

......

Since Lin Luo fell ill, Lu Yixuan moved his job to his home, guarding Lin Luo while working, Lin Luo has always been stunned, like a soulless puppet.

Lu Yixuan spoke to him, and he didn't say anything except for blinking his eyes twice.

Lin Luo would speak to the maid to Dr. Zhang, but as soon as he saw him, he immediately closed his mouth.

After a two-week break, Dr. Zhang told Lu Yixuan that Lin Luo could go out for a walk and breathe in the fresh air.

Lu Yixuan immediately thought of accompanying Lin Luo to eat out, watch a movie, and play in the playground.

These were all things that Lin Luo wanted him to accompany him at the beginning, but he didn't agree.