Chapter 53

Lin Luo's spirit was chaotic again, the scene of the last child digging out of his stomach has been replaying in his mind, he reached out to cover his eyes, and the power was as great as if he wanted to tear his eyes off.

Ning Yuan hugged him tightly and grabbed his two slender wrists: "You are not to blame for the Luoluo child's affairs, it has nothing to do with you, you once thought about giving that child the best life, thinking about giving birth to him in October."

"You can even disregard your own life while carrying a child, and how can you kill the child."

Lin Luo lay in Ning Yuan's arms, raised his head and couldn't stop crying out, and the hoarse cry echoed in the empty ward, which made people's hearts wrench.

Ning Yuan patted him on the shoulder: "Cry, it's good to cry." Lin Luo's spirit has not completely recovered from the pain of losing his son, and now he has lost his father and miscarried again, which is extremely traumatizing both psychologically and physically.

He lay in Ning Yuan's arms and hissed and cried, tears running down his cheeks and wetting the clothes on Ning Yuan's chest, for a while, as if he had finished crying all the tears that had not been shed in these months.

"Brother, I'm in so much pain. Lin Luo pouted, her crying changed from small to loud, and the sadness stopped abruptly to sob.

He cried silently and tears continued to roll down his eyes, grievance, sadness, regret, and pain on his chest.

"They didn't let me keep the child, Lu Yixuan said that my baby is a wild species and should not stay in this world."

Ning Yuan's fingers slapped his back stiffly, and Lin Luo's cry was like a sharp knife piercing his eardrums, and the pain was so acute that it continued to reach his chest.

"I'm in so much pain, I really hurt.

Ning Yuan touched the back of his head, his body also trembled uncontrollably, full of anger turned into grief and indignation, he was just thinking about how Luoluo's child was gone, thinking about a more terrifying process, but he didn't expect that what happened in it was even more terrifying and desperate than he imagined.

Lin Luo, as the only son of the Lin family, the mayor's son has always been held in the palm of his hand and grew up, and He has suffered such a blow.

Lin Luo raised his head, looked at him with hazy eyes, and said in a dumb voice: "Brother, I saw my father, he was lying in front of me covered in blood, there was a blood hole on his chest, I couldn't wake him up, I wanted to go with him."

Ning Yuan held his cheek and wiped the tear tracks from his face: "Luoluo, when Uncle Lin was alive, he hoped that you would live bravely, not let you follow him once you died."

Lin Luo gasped and stopped, his chin was soft on Ning Yuan's shoulder, his eyes looked at the blank ceiling with a gray look, and after a moment, he laughed stupidly.

Ning Yuan's voice was hoarse and said, "Luoluo live."

These five words were like golden threads, piercing into his ears and entangling his heart firmly.

- Lin Luo lived.

But what if he doesn't survive? The curtains of his eyes closed slightly, and the last tears quietly fell from his eyelashes.

Ning Yuan said: "Luoluo and Lu Yixuan divorce, brother help you sue." 

"Can he really escape Lu Yixuan's control and divorce him? Will Lu Yixuan really let him go? One question after another squeezed into his brain, as if his mind was about to shift.

With his forehead against Ning Yuan's shoulder, Lin Luo remembered what his father had said to him when he went to prison a few months ago.

——The reason why the Lin family is not bullied by people with foreign surnames.

- Luo Luo lives instead of me.

Lin Luo clenched his fists, his nails were stained with blood on his fingertips in the palm of his hand, the tears in his eyes had not yet dried, and in the depths of his gray eyes, he could stare at a little light if he looked carefully.

After a long time, Lin Luo said: "Brother, help me arrange my father's funeral, find a good cemetery, and I'll send him off." 

"Outside, dark clouds have covered half the sky, and it's going to rain again.

"But your current body..." Ning Yuan wanted to stop talking.

Lin Luo lost another child, the body is the weakest time, like today's rainy days are not suitable for going out at all, should be at home to recuperate, if it is contaminated with moisture, I am afraid of leaving a lifelong disease root.

Lin Luo shook his head: "Even if I can't walk, I have to crawl over and send my father."

......

As soon as Lu Yixuan came out of the hospital, it began to rain in the sky, and the assistant took out an umbrella from his bag and opened it to cover him from the rain after seeing it.

"Mr. Lu, where are we going? "

Back to the villa. There were some things he had to ask Ye Mingchu.

The assistant asked, "What about Mr. Lin?"

Lu Yixuan said in a calm voice: "Find someone to watch, don't let him walk around."

Then he thought of something and said, "Let people let Ning Yuan go." 

Assistant: "Mr. Lu, you are not afraid..."

"What are you afraid of?"

Lu Yixuan looked over with half-squinted eyes, and the cold light in his eyes made the assistant dare not say half a word.

Lu Yixuan sneered: "Lin Luo is my person, no one wants to take it away, as for Ning Yuan, he can't afford anything."

 "He still keeps Ning Yuan, the only role is to let him calm Lin Luo well, don't let him think about it for a while, let him lose a plaything.

Lu Yixuan had figured out when he walked out of the ward, he shouldn't have any feelings for Lin Luo, a weak person like Lin Luo may seem to him that all patience, consideration, and emotion are superfluous.

He was indeed very angry and wanted to strangle him because Lin Luo concealed his child, but among them, he hated himself even more, but he vented all his anger on Lin Luo alone.

Lin Luo's appearance of powerless rebuttal is a qualified punching bag.

Lu Yixuan got into the car, holding his temples and closing his eyes tightly, Lin Luo's desperate appearance flashed in his mind, and the unfamiliar pain came from the position of his heart again.

Lin Luo, you'd better obediently continue to be your Mrs. Lu by my side, otherwise he won't know what terrible things he will do.

......

In the villa.

"Mr. Ye, President Lu is back. Su Yu reminded Ye Mingchu, who was watching the news.

Ye Mingchu was overjoyed, turned off the TV from the sofa, and went straight to the gate.

"Yixuan. Before the person saw it, he began to call people, and a moment later Lu Yixuan appeared in his line of sight, Ye Mingchu was about to run over and hug him as usual, but after seeing Lu Yixuan's gloomy gaze, he stopped his pace abruptly.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were gloomy, there was no half smile on his face, and the deterrent power emanating from him made Ye Mingchu uncontrollably frightened.

Ye Mingchu trembled in a voice: "Also... Xuan..." Lu Yixuan strode over, although there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes.

"Early Ming Dynasty.

Ye Mingchu couldn't help but step back, and after seeing Lu Yixuan's gradually exposed hideousness on his face, he was frightened the limbs trembled, obviously the other party did not say a word, but he was sweating coldly.

He was afraid, inexplicably afraid of the man in front of him who had been with him for more than ten years.