Chapter 127

With a layer of shadow shrouded above his head, Ye Mingchu raised his left eye with his hands on the ground, and five men surrounded him impermeably.

Ye Mingchu let out a scream...

.....

Ye Mingchu fainted and woke up, woke up and fainted, his body was tortured, and every time he woke up, he wondered why he hadn't been tortured to death.

Ye Mingchu raised his head and looked at the constantly shaking ceiling above his head, he was so painful that he couldn't cry, his right eye was blind, only his left eye was open, and there was a dead silence inside his empty eye.

Before Ye Mingchu completely fainted, he still had the idea that Lu Yixuan would come to save him.

But as the time passed, it was almost dark, and he thought that Lu Yixuan would definitely not come to rescue him.

What a ruthless person, he really did what Lin Luo said, blind people would look at him.

He wants to curse these men for not dying well, and he wants to curse Lu Yixuan for never getting true love.

In the ward, Lu Yixuan received a call from the driver.

After listening to the driver's report, his face did not change at all, and he was still flat.

After a long time, he said coldly: "Call the police, don't worry about anything, let him fend for himself."

As soon as the words fell, he directly cut off the call.

The driver was stunned with his mobile phone, the efficiency of the police in H City was very low, I was afraid that by the time they found someone, it was too late.

People's hearts are unpredictable, I used to see these two people very loving, this happened, it is the enemy, I want the other party to die early.

The driver nagged the police, probably said a direction, and then drove to the insurance company to repair the car.

There were continuous screams in the warehouse, but there was no Ye Mingchu, Xiao Wu muttered: "This person will not be dead." Ji Shiqian sneered: "It's not good to die, the bad guy should live painfully, and life is better than death is the best punishment for him." Watching the sky gradually darken, Ji Shiqian ordered: "Go in and knock those five people unconscious."

Xiao Wu asked, "Does Ji Shao want to record it?"

"I'm not interested in this, if you like to record it yourself."

Xiao Wu scratched his head, he is not gay, he must not be interested in this.

"Don't you want to record the miserable appearance of the people inside to Mr. Lin?"

Ji Shiqian touched his chin and thought for a while before saying, "It's too bloody and violent, he won't like to watch it." He secretly came to avenge Lin Luo this time, these Lin Luo still don't know, if he knows that he lied to him, Lin Luo is estimated to be very angry

Xiao Wu sent people in to knock people unconscious, and after coming out, his subordinates vomited, he slightly opened the crack of the door to look in, a smell of blood came over, he held his breath slightly and looked in.

The tattered clothes on the ground were visible, and of the five tall men, two skinny men were next to each other.

The fair skin was full of marks of being beaten, and the flat chest cavity did not have a trace of ups and downs, I don't know whether it was dead or alive.

Han Ming's spirit was originally not good, he was bitten by a dog for more than twenty days, and he was kicked by Lu Yixuan and broke two ribs, and it is a miracle that he can live until now.

This is estimated to be unable to be saved, as for Ye Mingchu, even if he saves this life, it will be wasted.

Self-inflicted suffering, deserve it, who is not good to provoke Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian also glanced in, his blue pupils were deep at this time, if he hadn't arrived in time, would Lin Luo have become like this?

He didn't feel that the punishment for Ye Mingchu was harsh, compared to what Lin Luo had suffered, it was enough for him to die ten thousand times.