Chapter 44

Lu Yixuan looked over at a glance and seemed to be able to see the trembling body under the quilt.

Lin Luo's heart had long been so painful that he was unconscious, and a bleak smile hung on the corner of his mouth, listening to the conversation between the two.

It was as if they were discussing how many cubs an animal should have, not a person, and Lu Yixuan deprived him of his right to be physical, and even took away his self-respect as a human being.

Born to be human, he lived very sorry.

Lin Luo lay in the hospital for another week before announcing that he could be discharged, the wound on his abdomen had been scarred, and his eyes could remove gauze.

The first thing Lin Luo saw when he opened his eyes was Lu Yixuan, the executioner who tortured him all his life.

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo's dark eyes, less bright but still good-looking, the most praiseworthy thing about Lin Luo's body is this pair of beautiful eyes, but fortunately he stayed at that time.

He reached out and pinched Lin Luo's chin, forced him to raise his head, and gently touched his eyelids with his fingertips, Lin Luo's eyes involuntarily turned red, and his long, low-hanging eyelashes trembled gently, looking more and more like a timid rabbit.

"Luoluo, remember that you don't have the right to cry."

Lin Luo's eyes are too fragile, habitually tearing, his retina is prone to infection and is likely to go blind again.

Lin Luo bit his lip and nodded, he didn't think so much, but when Lu Yixuan deprived him of his emotions, originally he was a thing that couldn't be put on the table in Lu Yixuan's eyes, what do you want to do with extra emotions?

"As you said, as long as I obediently listen to you, you will take me to the prison to see my father when my eyes are better." Lin Luo trembled his throat and fidgeted in front of Lu Yixuan with a stiff back.

Lu Yixuan mocked: "What's the hurry, I said I would take you to see it."

"Taking Lin Luo to see his father is not to pity him, but to let him have a long memory, and he will stay by his side obediently in the future, Lin Luo looks well-behaved on the surface but is actually very rebellious, and if he is not careful, this rabbit bites more ruthlessly than a dog.

Lu Yixuan asked the doctor a few private questions in front of Lin Luo, such as when can I have sex.

The doctor replied honestly, as long as half a month.

Lu Yixuan showed a satisfied smile, and he touched Lin Luo's head: "Are you happy?" Maybe soon you will have a baby in your belly.

Lin Luomuna raised his head, his eyes were gray and could not see the emotion: "I want to see my father."

Lu Yixuan pondered for a while, it was a good choice to take Lin Luo to see his father at this time, so that he could take a look at his father's situation, so that he could be more obedient, right?

"Good, I'll take you to see it later."

......

The assistant drove the car and parked at the entrance of the hospital, Lu Yixuan led Lin Luo to sit in, it was quiet all the way, and no one spoke.

Soon arrived at the prison, Lin Luo got out of the car and looked up at this, the wind blew through his eyes and was a little sour, Lu Yixuan signed and took Lin Luo in, the time was only fifteen minutes.

But this is already very good for Lin Luo, he has not seen his father for nearly four months, he wants to see how his father is now, whether he has suffered in prison.

Entering the meeting room, Lin Luo looked at the glass window in front of him, sat on a stool on the side, and after a while, the police took Father Lin out of the room, Lin Luo looked over, and this glance almost did not cry.

The old man in front of him almost didn't recognize this as his father, his black hair turned silver, the wrinkles on his face were much deeper, his eyes were dull, his figure was thin, and he was wearing a prison uniform and nagging on his body.

"Dad..." I missed you so much, and the last words stuck in my throat, and my eyes ached.

Father Lin looked at Lin Luo, his figure was trembling, and he was forcibly pressed on a stool by the police.

"Luoluo, why are you here? Lin Luo didn't dare to tell him that Lu Yixuan brought him here, he was really useless to even look at his father and Lu Yixuan agreed.

Lin Luo shook his head and asked in a dumb voice, "Dad, are you okay here?" 

"Dad is fine. Father Lin looked at Lin Luo, his own son watched him grow up, and what he thought about was the emotion on his face.

"Luoluo, haven't you divorced Lu Yixuan yet? The sickly face turned a little whiter, and Lin Luo didn't expect that his father's first sentence would be to ask him this.

Father Lin sighed and held his head: "Luoluo is Dad's fault, it's Dad who is sorry for you." When Ning Yuan looked at him before, he had already told him about Lin Luo's situation, and in addition to regretting the mistake he had made, the rest was guilt for Lin Luo, and these sins should not be suffered by Lin Luo.

There was a bitterness in his throat, Lin Luo opened his mouth, but the words in his mouth were swallowed back, he could not honor his father who grew up with him, so he was willingly tortured by Lu Yixuan, only begging his father to live well in prison.

"Luoluo, Dad doesn't want you to be with Lu Yixuan, my only wish now is for you to divorce him, and then find someone who loves you to be with and live happily instead of me."

Lin Luo was speechless, only feeling that his internal organs were stirred up.

Fifteen minutes soon ended, the police stepped forward to drag Father Lin, Father Lin suddenly lay on the glass bed, his pupils widened: "Luoluo, you have to remember that our Lin family is not bullied by people with foreign surnames, no matter what happens in the future, you must remember to protect yourself before you have the ability to protect..."

Before Father Lin finished speaking, he was forcibly dragged away by the prison guards , and even raised electric batons to intimidate.

Lin Luo looked at the lonely back of Father Lin who was taken away, and slammed the glass window and shouted: "Dad-"

Father Lin staggered around, Lin Luo's hoarse voice made him can't help but shed two lines of tears, he tilted his head and laughed bitterly.

Being able to take another look at his child, he is already content...

"Mr. Lin, it's time for prison visits, please go out.

Lin Luo stood motionless in a lost spirit, the prison guard came over and patted him on the shoulder to pull his consciousness back, Lin Lu blinked his eyes and suppressed the sourness in his eyes.

Lu Yixuan saw Lin Luo coming out of it, he stood up and sorted out his clothes.

Lin Luo had no tear marks on his face except for some infrared eye sockets.

"How's it going? The blue-white bone joints trembled slightly, and Lin Luo bit his lip without saying a word, burying his head.

Lu Yixuan looked at his appearance in this nest, smiled mockingly, stretched out his hand and wrapped his arms around the emaciated waist and brought it into his arms: "Remember your father like this now, in case you don't listen to me one day, then he won't look like this." The body in his arms trembled slightly, Lu Yixuan hooked the corners of his lips, glanced at Lin Luo's neck, white and beautiful, it is not too much to call it a swan neck.

Lu Yixuan's eyes looked deeply at the groove on the back of his neck, his throat was a little itchy, and his mind couldn't help but think of Lin Luo's appearance under him, and a burst of fire rushed up from under him, but unfortunately, he had to wait for another half a month.

Lu Yixuan suppressed his anger and said in a dumb voice: "After you go back, you take care of Ming Chu during the day, you can do whatever he tells you to do, remember not to bully him."