Chapter 24

"How do you want to count?" There was a sneer on the corner of Lin Luo's mouth, and his eyes were red as he looked at him.

"I have already listened to your words and moved out of the bedroom, apologized to Ye Mingchu, and became your slave after according to your wishes, are you still not satisfied with these? How do you want to count? Are you trying to hit me again? The large and small injuries on his body were all thanks to Lu Yixuan, from the scar on his forehead covered by bangs to the slap mark on his face.

Lin Luo used to be the mayor's son, and his identity was there, even if Lu Yixuan didn't like him anymore, he wouldn't do anything, at most, he would not get along with him in bed.

Now that he has no identity and has become his next cousin, Lu Yixuan began to be unscrupulous, always moving his hands and feet against him, and slapping him if he didn't agree.

The eyes of the two met, and the atmosphere gradually stiffened.

Ye Mingchu, who was standing on the side, had a triumphant and defiant smile on the corner of his mouth, and he stepped forward to stand against Lu Yixuan.

Pulling his sleeve and pretending to intercede for Lin Luo, "Yixuan forget it, Lin Luo didn't mean not to listen to you, he went out privately this time, he definitely won't be in the future, not to mention that he has already apologized to me."

Ye Mingchu's words undoubtedly added a fire to Lu Yixuan's anger.

"You don't have to intercede for him! Once there is a second time, and you should always pay for what you have done.

As soon as the words fell, Lu Yixuan grabbed Lin Luo's hand with one hand and strode out of the bedroom, and Lin Luo was caught off guard by him and almost stumbled to the ground.

"You let go of me, I'll go myself."

Of course, the man would not listen to him, but instead grabbed his wrist harder and strode forward.

As if his wrist was about to be dislocated, Lu Yixuan pulled Lin Luo to a stop at a closed door.

"What are you bringing me here for?"

This is a utility room, usually no one goes in at all, Lu Yixuan pulled him here, is it...

Lu Yixuan ordered someone to open the door instead, and as soon as he pushed it open, a choking smell of dust hit, Lin Luo coughed a few times, and his eyes quickly turned red.

"Sleep in your room at the beginning of tomorrow, as for you to sleep here in the future!"

The man's cold words without a trace of emotion made Lin Luo tremble, and he looked at Lu Yixuan in disbelief.

He didn't know that Lu Yixuan could be so ruthless!

Lin Luo has been allergic to dust since childhood, and if he inhales a large amount of dust, he will feel dizzy and vomit, and his body will be itchy.

He has been taking medicine for several years, and the surrounding environment is clean enough, and his condition has improved without recurrence.

Now he was forcibly caught by Lu Yixuan in this dusty utility room, and before he entered his body, his body began to itch, and his eyes were burning to tears.

Lu Yixuan knew about his disease, he had accompanied him for a physical examination, the doctor also told him about his condition in front of him, and he also helped himself buy allergy medicine.

Doesn't he remember any of this?

"Don't you know I'm allergic to dust?" Lin Luo asked with a trembling voice.

Lu Yixuan sneered and said, "What does it have to do with me?"

He looked sharply at Lin Luo's bloodless face, Lu Yixuan knew that Lin Luo had this disease, but he had never seen him sick.

Thinking of locking him up here this time is also to punish him, let him have a deep memory, so that Lin Luo will not dare not listen to his own words in the future.