Chapter 62

Lu Yixuan reached out and took out another ring in the box, and the rust-like dark thing on it rubbed Lu Yixuan's hand, which was dried blood.

When did this ring leave Lin Luo's hand? Lu Yixuan thought about it carefully, as if it was when he forced Lin Luo to sign a bone marrow transplant.

After that, he never saw Lin Luo wearing a ring again.

Put the ring back in the box: "Take this ring and wash it, give it to me before going to court." The assistant took it over, still unable to understand what Lu Yixuan was thinking in his heart.

In fact, Lu Yixuan simply wanted to wash the ring, and then put it back on Lin Luo's hand so that he could no longer take it off.

......

Lin Luo lived in the hospital to recuperate at ease, but he didn't want an uninvited guest to come on this day.

Ning Mei, who was also his mother, came to see him, and Ning Mei stood at the door with a fruit basket with a somewhat restrained expression.

"Mom..." Lin Luo cried out a little dumb at the end, and when he saw her, he remembered the scene he had seen on the street a few months ago.

Lin Luo didn't know what she came to see him for, after all, she no longer recognized him as a son, and she hadn't seen her appear after his father died.

Ning Mei said softly: "Luoluo, can I come in?"

Lin Luo nodded and watched Ning Mei come in, and then his gaze immediately stayed on her abdomen.

Ning Mei wore a loose dress today, but she still couldn't stop her bulging abdomen.

She is expecting.

Lin Luo can't say what he feels in his heart, it's not grievance, it's not sadness, it's just that the position in his heart hurts so much that he can't do it.

"What are you going to do?

Ning Mei was stunned, and after putting the fruit basket on the table, she looked restrained: "Mom just came to see you."

Hearing this mother, Lin Luo's nose was a little sour, and he turned his head to look out the window, thinking that a few months ago, she asked him not to call her mother again.

Lin Luo let out a long breath, and a smile appeared on his face when he recovered.

His eyes were on her stomach without a trace, and he asked softly, "How many months old?"

Ning Mei's face froze, and her right hand involuntarily placed on her stomach.

"Four months old."

Calculate the time, that is when he just divorced his father, Lin Luo looked at her with a very gloomy expression, his original child was also four months old, but his stomach was not as prominent as her.

"It's me who is sorry for your dad. Ning Mei looked at Lin Luo's expression, thinking that he was blaming himself for divorcing his father.

Lin Luo's tone was unfamiliar: "The matter has passed; do you have anything to do with me today?" "

-The Lin family is gone, I can't put this life into it, Lin Luo remembers not to come to me in the future, don't destroy my new life."

It was what she had said to him a few months ago, as if it had been seen yesterday, and he hadn't gone to her, but she had come to her.

Lin Luo didn't believe that she would come to see herself for no reason, something must have happened in this.

"Luoluo, my mother heard that you are going to divorce Lu Yixuan. "

Something to do with Lu Yixuan? Really...... Lu Yixuan had already started, Lin Luo clenched his teeth and looked at her.

Ning Mei continued: "Mother beg you, don't divorce him, okay?"

Lin Luo's breathing stagnated, and his heart sank to the bottom of the sea at this moment, sinking into the abyss.

Lin Luo said in a dumb voice: "Haven't you always wanted me to divorce him?"

Ning Mei shook her head, and tears kept flowing from her eyes, staining the delicate makeup painted on her face.

"Luoluo, Lu Yixuan is not only suppressing the Ning family but also your uncle's family, your uncle Wang has a fake account that he found out, if it is serious, he will be jailed, Luoluo, don't divorce Lu Yixuan, you help me beg him."

Lin Luo looked at Ning Mei, the mother who gave birth to him, and only felt very strange.

"You have divorced my father, I have no relationship with the Ning family, as for the uncle Wang you said, I'm sorry I don't know an uncle surnamed Wang.

Ning Mei covered her face and cried, and a moment later she stood up and knelt on the ground and took Lin Luo's hand.

"Luoluo, it was my mother who was too desperate, it was my mother who was sorry for you, but for your sake when you were born ten months pregnant with your mother, help me." Ning Mei choked up.

She looked at Lin Luo's expressionless and indifferent look, and there was anger in addition to heartache.

"Lin Luo, is your heart flesh, you don't even help your mother, do you still have a conscience? Aren't you afraid of retribution? "

Retribution, he has long experienced these three words, he is covered in bruises, two children and a father died, is it not considered retribution?

Lin Luo only felt that a knife was cutting his heart, as if he was going to smash a heart.

Xu felt that his words were too heavy, Ning Mei softened her breath and continued to ask: "Luoluo, mother has two babies in her belly, you can help your mother, if the child's father goes to prison and goes bankrupt, I really don't know what to do."

"Have you forgotten that I'm your child too?" Lin Luo held back his crying and said in a dumb voice.

Ning Mei was stunned, she looked at Lin Luo's broken expression, knowing that she couldn't make sense and couldn't ask for it, and the disguise on her face was completely broken.

"Lin Luo, if you hadn't married Lu Yixuan, would I have suffered so much? Everything is because of you, you are a thing that cannot be put on the table, what is wrong with continuing to stay by his side, but you want to work with him, divorce him, and now you have caused me to lose my family, you really want to kill me, are you willing? "

What can't be put on the table, it turns out that he is not only a person who can't be on the table in the eyes of Lu Yixuan, but also the same product in the eyes of his own mother!

Lin Luo trembled his fingers, wanting to clench hard but unable to hold tightly.

He raised his head and looked at the hideous-faced woman in front of him.

"Mom, dad is dead, you know? For a long time, he choked up and spoke, his voice very low.

Ning Mei heard it, she looked away from her face, and there seemed to be some picture replaying in her mind, but she restricted all her emotions abruptly.

"I saw it on the report. "

Dad is buried in XX Cemetery..."

"If you promise that I won't divorce Lu Yixuan, I will go to see him once a month." Ning Mei turned her head to look at Lin Luo, her eyes still cold.

Lin Luo's expression was gloomy, and he said in a dumb voice: "Mom, have you ever loved my father?"

Ning Mei said lightly, "I forgot."

"What Dad used to love with me the most was the story of the two of you meeting and loving each other, and he often told me that marrying a wife would marry you like this." Lin Luo took a deep breath.

Think of what once was, eyesSore again.

"Mom, let me ask you one last time, have you ever regretted giving birth to me? Lin Luo's voice was dumb, and his voice was trembling.

"Regret, if my life is ruined again because of you this time, I really want to strangle you when I gave birth to you." The ruthless and indifferent words came out of Ning Mei's mouth, and as soon as they came out, they could not be taken back.

Lin Luo bit his lip and bit out blood.

He nodded his head twice vigorously, indicating that he understood.

"I see."