Chapter 190

Lin Luo looked at him, only feeling that the man in front of him was becoming more and more strange.

"You don't believe me?" He asked rhetorically, his staring eyebrows almost in a straight line.

Ji Shiqian coldly hooked his lips, and the voice that overflowed from between his lips and teeth was very cold, with a warning: "I don't care what happened to you, from today onwards, you are not allowed to go to the Lu family for any reason, you are not allowed to have any involvement with Lu Yixuan, even the phone and video are not available, if you want to see your child, you will talk with my consent." 

Ji Shiqian looked at Lin Luo with a thick warning and even an order.

"What did you say?" He walked towards Ji Shiqian, unable to believe that he would say such a cool word.

Ji Shiqian: "Do you want me to say it again?" You are not allowed to see your son without my permission in the future.

If he wanted to see him, he also asked someone to pick it up, he was fed up with the way he was now, talking to An An from time to time, and now An An had a minor illness, he could not go home for a week and stay with his ex-husband for six days.

Lin Yu's whole person was stunned in place, only feeling that a basin of cold water poured down from the top of his head, and he seemed to have fallen into an ice cellar all of a sudden.

He had known the man in front of him for almost two years, and in all these years, he never thought that one day he would say such indifferent things to himself, and look at himself with such cold eyes.

An An is his child, and he actually has to go to see his own child with his approval.

He once told him that he would treat An An as his own child, but An An left for less than a month, and he didn't have half feelings for this child.

Lin Luo looked away, a touch of sadness and despair spread under his eyes, he clenched his fists, and only felt pain cracking in his chest.

He did not answer Ji Shiqian's words, but led the dog back two steps.

Ji Shiqian saw him retreat, and a pair of blue eyes condensed a storm of anger.

"Do you understand?" He roared at Lin Luo.

Lin Luo's smile was bitter, and his scarlet eyes were dull, "What if I can't do it?" Ji Shiqian said sharply: "If you can't do it, you will roll!" Saying that, he turned his head away and didn't look at Lin Luo.

And he didn't realize for a moment how hurtful his words would be, and even he didn't see that at the moment of his side face, two lines of tears instantly fell from the corners of Lin Luo's eyes, who was standing not far from him.

Lin Luo silently turned around, he stroked his chest, where the pain was like a knife stirring inside, such a pain had been experienced by Lu Yixuan, and now he also felt this kind of piercing pain from Ji Shiqian.

He did not argue with Ji Shiqian or ask anything more, but led the dog to turn around and slowly left the room.

"Where are you going?"

Ji Shiqian's cold voice came from behind him, Lin Luo lowered his head, looked at the ground, and controlled himself not to collapse, not to be embarrassed and sad.

"I thought you were seriously injured, but now that you still have the strength to argue with me, it seems that I have overthought it."

The room, suddenly, fell silent.

I don't know how long it took, Lin Luo felt that he had some strength and led the dog out of the ward.

Ji Shiqian was furious, his clenched fists almost pressed his nails into the palm of his hand, he screamed violently, raised his hand and smashed the vase placed on the cabinet.