Chapter 79

Lu Yixuan watched Lin Luo hold the dog in, he sat on the sofa, took a cigarette from the coffee table and lit it, it has become a habit to come to a cigarette before going to bed, and the taste of nicotine can temporarily eliminate fatigue and irritability.

After a few minutes, the mobile phone placed on the coffee table vibrated twice, and Lu Yixuan took the mobile phone and saw that it was a text message sent by an unknown number.

Click on it to see that it is a photo, taken when he and Lin Luo are eating, and now you don't need to think about who sent it.

- Ji Shiqian.

Lu Yixuan narrowed his eyes, and the gloomy eyes were dim.

After a while, the phone vibrates again.

Ji Shiqian: "With the new person and forgetting the old person, Lu Yixuan, have you forgotten Ye Mingchu?"

Looking at the three words Ye Mingchu on the screen, Lu Yixuan actually felt a little strange, calculating that he had not seen Ye Mingchu for a long time, if it were not for Ji Shiqian's sudden mention, I was afraid that Ye Mingchu's figure would fade from his mind.

His eyebrows jumped suddenly, and a sense of unease rose in Lu Yixuan's heart.

His fingers jumped quickly on the keyboard, and he replied.

"What do you mean? Ji Shiqian: "I mean, since you don't want Ye Mingchu, then you can leave it to me to play, speaking of which, I have been thinking about the meat that came to my mouth nine years ago."

Lu Yixuan abruptly stood up from the sofa, a coolness rose from the soles of his feet and instantly spread to every corner of his body, even his fingers were trembling with cold, he took several deep breaths, and his face was a little blue.

A moment later, coming to his senses, he turned out the phone and dialed Ye Mingchu's mobile phone number.

An icy tone comes from the inside and the computer is turned off.

He pressed the phone in the villa again, and after half a salary, the opposite side connected, and before he could breathe a sigh of relief, the voice of the maid Su Yu came from inside.

"Hey, who is it?

Lu Yixuan said coldly, "Let me ask you about the beginning of tomorrow."
The
sleepy-eyed Su Yu was awakened by the voice on the phone, and said sternly: "Mr. Ye is at home..."

Lu Yixuan heard that something was wrong, and his eyes flashed: "Really?" You take the phone and let him answer it.

Su Yu didn't dare to speak at all, cold sweat flowed from her back, what she just said was all deceiving Lu Yixuan, Ye Mingchu was not in the villa at all, recently he often went out very late and came back and did not tell her where to go only let her help conceal it.

Lu Yixuan rarely asked about Ye Mingchu, Su Yu thought that there should be no problem, but he didn't expect that this would show his stuffing.

Lu Yixuan no longer had the temper to endure: "Say!"

Su Yu swallowed a mouthful of spit, paused and said, "Mr. Ye went out." 

"When did you get out?"

"In the evening, I received a phone call, and three hours had passed since then.

Lu Yixuan really wanted to open his mouth and curse a few words, why let people go out so late, but now that he thought about it, there was no point in dwelling on this.

He hung up the phone and called Ji Shiqian, which hung up directly.

Lu Yixuan sent a text message in anger.

Asked: "What about Ye Mingchu!" A moment later, a photo was sent, and Lu Yixuan opened it to see that his breathing was stagnant.

In the photo, Ye Mingchu was tied to a pillar, covered in bloody eyes, and his two arms seemed to have been broken.

Lu Yixuan's expression suddenly became cold, and his eyes narrowed slightly, like the sharp vertical pupils of a wild beast when killing its prey, showing a bit of gloomy cruelty.

"Ji Shiqian, you dare! Lu Yixuan was not impulsive in the end, and he quickly calmed down in his heart.

The person in the photo is indeed Ye Mingchu but not him now, it is him nine years ago, Ye Mingchu was tied up by Ji Shiqian nine years ago, and the people who tortured him are not ghosts or ghosts, and what he saw when he went to rescue him was what he saw in the photo.

Ji Shiqian: "I don't dare yet, but maybe later, after all, the fat meat that flew away nine years ago suddenly returned to his mouth, of course, he had to bite it deadly."

In an instant, Lu Yixuan's usually calm pupils appeared a trace of cracks, and the sparse ripples of red blood slowly spread along his black pupils, spreading to his entire eyes, looking scarlet.

"Show you another good thing. Ji Shiqian sent a text message, and a video arrived in his email a moment later.

Lu Yixuan almost trembled and clicked on the page with his fingers.

He was a little afraid to look, Ji Shiqian had his own set of methods for torturing people, and he would not stop if he didn't see blood.

Lu Yixuan clenched his hands, and his nails filled into the meat.

When the video screen is opened, where is his hand holding the phone? In an instant, blue tendons burst out.

In a dark room, a thin figure knelt in the corner.

His body kept shaking, and after a moment the man inside looked at the camera.

The face was all dazzling red, almost unable to see the facial features clearly, and a pair of dark pupils exuded a desperate and empty light, which made people look stunned.

And his hands turned outward, paralyzed on both sides of his body, and after a long time, Ye Mingchu looked at the camera, and there was a light in his desperate eyes, as if he saw a loved one standing in front of him to save him.

"Yixuan, I'm in so much pain.

"Save me. The man's broken voice came from the phone, and into his ears, his eardrums hurt as if they were being pricked by thin needles.

Lu Yixuan's throat choked, and the green tendons on his forehead burst out.