Chapter 20

Lin Luo sneered when he heard this, he endured the pain coming from his hand, raised his head and glanced at Ye Mingchu, with a thick mockery under his eyes.

A slight pain came from the abdomen, Lin Luo covered his abdomen and stood up, his body was a little shaking and his legs couldn't stop shaking.

The left hand placed on the side of the thigh could not be lifted at all, and there was no strength to clench the fist.

His finger must be broken, right?

Lin Luo's face was a little pale, it was pained, and he raised his head to look at the tall man in front of him, who was also a strange man who made him a little hateful.

"Lu Yixuan, tell me in front of Ye Mingchu now, what did you treat me for? Why not divorce? Why keep me here? After a long time he spoke, and his choked voice sounded exceptionally clear in the quiet room.

Ye Mingchu looked at Lu Mingxuan with one eye open, and the hand covering the wound on his forehead involuntarily tightened, and his nerves collapsed.

What do you think of him? Why keep him with yourself?

He couldn't solve this problem that made him restless, let alone explain his inexplicable possessiveness towards Lin Luo.

Lin Luo has integrated into his life in the past five years, he is like the plain water he drinks every morning, although it is tasteless, it is a habit he can't get rid of.

"Yixuan..."

Ye Mingchu called him in a very low voice, helping him to pull back his thoughts.

He looked at Lin Luo, and his gaze suddenly became indifferent.

"You are my slave, since you don't like the title of Mrs. Lu, then you will be my slave for life, and you will take care of Ming Chu in the future."

The ruthless and indifferent words came out of the man's mouth, like a deboning knife stabbed hard into the ribs of the chest.

Lin Luo bit his lip and did not let go until he bit out blood.

He nodded vigorously, indicating that he understood.

"I know that if I don't agree, you'll threaten me with my father again..."

Once again, he took his own shame.

Ye Mingchu was also relieved after hearing Lu Yixuan's answer, although he did not complete the final goal, it was good to let Lin Luo be his slave, so that he could better insult him.

Letting him go too early was cheaper for him.

After thinking it through, Ye Mingchu grabbed Lu Yixuan's wrist and said aggrievedly: "Yixuan, I hurt so much."

"I'll take you to the hospital." Lu Yixuan softly soothed, then bent down and hugged Ye Mingchu, and said to Lin Luo behind him in a cold voice, "You stay here for me, you are not allowed to go anywhere, I will come back to you to settle the account!"

Ye Mingchu's eyes passed through Lu Yixuan's shoulders, looked at Lin Luo, who was standing in the corner with a pale face, and immediately removed all the disguises on his face, he quietly handed Lin Luo a smile symbolizing victory, his pupils were deep, and there were unspeakable intrigues inside.

In the empty room, he was once again left alone.

Lin Luo found out the anti-fetal medicine that Ning Yuan prescribed to him from the drawer, and tried to unscrew it with his left hand, but found that he couldn't do it anymore when he was trembling all the time.

He bit open the cap of the bottle with his teeth, poured three out of it, put it in his mouth and drank cold boiled water to swallow.

The pill was not swallowed, it was blocked in his throat, and the bitterness passed to the entire mouth, bitter to the point of nausea.

Lin Luo covered his abdomen and sat on the bed, the tingling pain in his abdomen, and looked up at the 60-inch wedding photo hanging on the wall.

In the photo, he holds the man's hand and smiles, with a happy and sweet face, and his eyes are full of yearning for the future.

And now he is haggard, a bitter smile at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes are full of despair.

Baby, when do you say Daddy will be able to leave here?